Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
You can use this topic if you are trying to find members for your cabin

message 2: by Liam (new)

Liam Yeah, I'd like some!!! Anyone????

message 3: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) How many cabins are there? And who's in charge of them?

message 4: by Liam (new)

Liam Well, a cabin is a group of writers. You can create a private cabin and invite the people you want.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) I would like to XDDD

message 6: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 23 comments I'm up to joining a cabin with anyone :)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Samantha wrote: "I'm up to joining a cabin with anyone :)"

XD im still a tad confused on how to make them lol and Im a mod

message 8: by Liam (new)

Liam Who wants to make the cabin, and invite everyone?

message 9: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
I, myself am already in a cabin with my two sisters. I can invite some of you guys if you want though.

message 10: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
There can only be a certain amount of people though I think

message 11: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
Just give me your name from the site.

message 12: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) I'm still a little confused. I've never done any of this stuff before

message 13: by Liam (new)

Liam My name is TheHonourableSkye11.

Purple, have you not done NaNo before?

message 14: by Liam (new)

Liam TheHonourableSkye11 is my secondary, Internet account xD I have a main one but it's private lol.

message 15: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 23 comments I made an account under BespectacledOtter.

I'm currently trying to sift through all of my story ideas to find one that I think I could I write for a whole month. I think I've narrowed it down to two or three but still, I need to decide.

message 16: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
I invited each of you to the cabin. You just have to accept it

message 17: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
My name is Belleutifulboo

message 18: by Liam (new)

Liam Thanks :D

message 19: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
No problem.

message 20: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
After everyone accepts we'll have six members. If everyone accepts.

message 21: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) I have no idea what you guys are talking about

message 22: by Liam (new)

Liam You never do NaNoWriMo? It's a writing challenge online that pushes you to write a certain number of words in a personal novel, or, for Camp NaNoWriMo (an offshoot), you can write any kind of story, really. It's mainly for motivation, but NaNoWriMo always has sponsorship offers, such as 30% a copy of your own book and stuff like that.

message 23: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) Yeah I've never done it before

How do u start?

message 24: by Liam (new)

Liam You join the website. You only need an email address, and set up a profile with your writing project aka your novel, and just basically write in a word document, and update how many words you have on the website. Camp NaNoWriMo is different, as it offers cabins, where a group of writers can talk about their novels and share tips and stuff. It's a great tool if you're really wanting to write a lot for your novel. Do you have a novel to write? XD

message 25: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
https://campnanowrimo.org/sign_up

Here is the website: ^

message 26: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) Yeah I have a novel. thx!

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Hola!! Got my account working can I join the cabin?? Username is same as here, Reyna Chase

message 28: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) I probably can't do it :(

Can u guys like tell me what u do so I can do it on my own without the website. Please share any good tips u guys get

message 29: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
purplebookworm wrote: "I probably can't do it :(

Can u guys like tell me what u do so I can do it on my own without the website. Please share any good tips u guys get"

Okay just set a goal and plan a story and you can still do it.

message 30: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
Reyna wrote: "Hola!! Got my account working can I join the cabin?? Username is same as here, Reyna Chase"

I sent you a request to join.

message 31: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) I will

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Erin wrote: "Reyna wrote: "Hola!! Got my account working can I join the cabin?? Username is same as here, Reyna Chase"

I sent you a request to join."

I accepted thanks!!

message 33: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
So all you have to do is write a certain amount a day and then you may be able to reach your goal by the end of the month.

message 34: by Allison (new)

Allison (exwiretamer) | 5 comments Mod
Hey guys! I'm a new moderator and I'm the sister of Erin. I do know some of you already from last year's Camp NaNoWriMo. This year there is a cabin on Camp NaNoWriMo for writers from this group. If you want to be added just comment your username and I'll send you a request.

If you've never participated in Camp NaNoWriMo, it's a organization that wants to motivate people to write. For Camp NaNo you get to pick how many words you want to write through the month of April and July. You can pick to be in a cabin where you can get inspiration/motivation from other writers.

I really would like to have a full group this year of 11 members. If we have over 11 members we will use my backup account to make another group for others. Being able to pick your cabin will close in a couple weeks so be sure to tell me if you want to be added.

Thanks for your time and I hope I see some of you guys in the cabin next month!