Sci-Fi & Fantasy Girlz discussion

The Weird, Fun, & Miscellaneous > I quit my job to breastfeed my boyfriend every two hours

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gary (last edited Jun 07, 2016 05:38PM) (new)

Gary | 1472 comments
A mom is breastfeeding her boyfriend — 20 years after having children.

Jennifer Mulford took time off from her job as a bartender to induce breastfeeding because she wants to start an adult breastfeeding relationship (ABR) with Brad Leeson.

Because she has not given birth to a baby recently, she and Brad, 36, need to “dry feed” every two hours to fool her body into thinking she is feeding a child so she starts producing milk.
Her name is Mulford. Please someone tell me that's not pronounced MOOlford....

Full article: http://nypost.com/2016/06/07/i-quit-m...

message 2: by Yoly (new)

Yoly (macaruchi) | 795 comments Oh my...
Seriously, is this a thing now!?

message 3: by Gary (new)

Gary | 1472 comments I'd never heard of it before, but I try to keep my diet low-carb....

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Martingale | 659 comments Why?

message 5: by Gary (new)

Gary | 1472 comments Amber wrote: "Why?"

For the carbs maybe?

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber Martingale | 659 comments I meant "why would anyone do that to begin with?"

message 7: by Gary (new)

Gary | 1472 comments I'm still going with carbs.

message 8: by Cameron (new)

Cameron Blackwell | 6 comments Milking and adult breast feeding are a growing fetishist. If you write about sex or use sex in your fiction you should keep up with human sexually.

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber Martingale | 659 comments It's not a fetish I'll be including if I ever write anything erotic, Cameron. Ewgggg.

message 10: by Gary (last edited Jun 09, 2016 05:22PM) (new)

Gary | 1472 comments It's interesting. I posted this thing here because I just thought it was so odd, but the more I reflect on it, the more I think that was me being judgmental.

Sure, it's funny, and I don't think we should let that go. The whole "body-builder as baby-man" thing is too amusing to ignore or and affecting a "mature" reaction just doubles down on the ridiculousness. That said, what this couple is doing probably isn't objectively all that stranger than any number of things I've done with partners. (The details of which I'll spare you....) I just don't really relate to it, but everyone is consenting, and nobody is getting hurt, and everybody seems happy with it, so that puts in the category of stuff that is

A. None of my business.
B. something I probably ought to support in that I would consider myself a "sex positive" person in general.

I'm a lifelong bachelor, and one of the reasons for that is that I've never seen a long-term relationship that wasn't more than a little odd--including my own. Eventually, they all get to this stage where trust, support and co-dependency kind of blur together into shared state of mutual madness. That would, in fact, seem to be the goal. Sure, there are a bunch of socially approved and biologically generated justifications for the concept of a long-term relationship, but that's not why people actually do it. They do it to share the crazy.

So, this gal wants to make milk for her boyfriend. Yeah, that's odd, but it's really not any stranger than people who get matching tattoos and body piercings and then suck each others toes (or whatever.) I'm sure the majority of folks reading this have done much stranger things with a partner, and if you're honest you probably want to make that more of a lifestyle than you might want to admit....

In this case, the quitting her job thing is the only issue that is a little concerning. But if that doesn't put her family in some sort of financial situation then God bless, cowgirl.