True Cross Academy discussion

Dorms > Cloude Akamaru & Hikaru Yoshidina

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru stepped inside of the dorm, quickly scanning the dorm with his eyes. He thought about how he would have to go back to his old dorm to get his things, but that could wait. He glanced at Cloude, then looked at his black wrist watch, checking the time.

message 2: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Okay." He said quietly and went over to the bed and sat down on it. He was tired, though he didn't want to sleep. Hikaru knew he would just be plagued with horrible nightmares if he did. It probably wasn't healthy for him to stay awake every night, but what did it meter to him?

message 3: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Whoops! Sorry, I didn't see the 'meter' thing, but I did mean matter.))

Hikaru blinked in confusion at the strange question. He shook his head slowly, not really understanding. "No, not really." he said.

message 4: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((>_< My stupid IPad keeps trying to use spell check on everything that I mean to type and it comes out as something else.))

Hikaru stayed silent at his claim. He resisted the urge to clench his fists in frustration. What he's been through? He doubted it could be worse than his experience-
He stopped his train of thought. Who knows. Everyone goes through something hard in their life, each of them having their own opinion about it. He didn't have a place in saying how hard things were for other people.

message 5: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Which one?" Hikaru asked, not knowing if he meant cram school or just the academy in general.

message 6: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru shrugged. "I just kept my grades up, I guess. I would be in middle school right now, but I skipped a grade. I was sent a letter that I was allowed to come here, so I did."

message 7: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru shrugged again and smoothed down some of the wrinkles the bed sheets made around him. Ever since he was little, he would put as much effort as he could into his school work, hoping one day it would get him close enough to please his father. It never happened, though, and it probably never would.

message 8: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru sighed and laid down on his back. He stared up at the ceiling and bit his lip, thinking back on the day he had. A tingle of excitement ran up his spine as he realized that here made his first friend since getting here.

message 9: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru sat up straight in his be, startled from the outburst. "Is something wrong?" He questioned.

message 10: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "What? But, how did it get in?" Hikaru asked in confusion. His swords were still in his old dorm, so he didn't really have a weapon. He scanned the room again, looking for any kind of potential weapon.

message 11: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru caught the sword in his left hand and inspected it. "Great..." He muttered sarcastically at Cloude's response. How often did he mean by always? He got off of the bed and stood.

message 12: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru held his sword at the ready as he felt unusual confidence go through him. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Cloude draw his sword. It started to make him wonder just what a real exorcist could do.

message 13: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru nodded quickly and headed out of the dorm with his sword still raised. He glanced cautiously out into the hallways. Hikaru noticed that they were close to his old dorm. If he could only get his swords...

message 14: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Where are all these demons coming from?" He asked, more to himself than Cloude. As the Reaper jumped, Hikaru rushed forward and sliced his sword upward, hitting it easily.

message 15: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru looked up and down the hallway. What could have caused all of this? And as far as he knew, the demons were only after them.

message 16: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Yeah." Kind of figured that out earlier. He thought, but didn't say. That wouldn't have ended well. He kept his sword up, aiming for each weak spots of the demons. As they both fought along, he saw that they were getting closer to his old dorm. The wooden door was only meters away, but demons were in the way.

message 17: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru rushed into the dorm and swept his eyes across his old room. They landed on his wooden desk, where his two swords were lying carelessly. He quickly set the other sword down and grabbed his other two.

message 18: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru unsheathed both of his swords, holding one in each hand. One was pitch black and the other was made of a bright crystal.
"Where should we go?" He asked Cloude with more confidence in his voice than before.

message 19: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Hikaru nodded and slashed down with both of his swords as more demons entered the room.

message 20: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) HIkaru followed Cloude out of the dorm, his eyes darting around every corner, just in case something else were to pop up. So far, as they ran down the halls, nothing seemed to be there. He hoped that it would be like that for the rest of the way. Hikaru suddenly realized that he had no idea where the director's office was. At least he had Cloude with him to lead the way.