1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Dark Kitty and Evan

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments so any ideas?

message 2: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments sure , characters or no?

message 3: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments you first . I'll make mine after I eat .

message 4: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments I will ,

message 5: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments name: Lexy waters
appearance: http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/...
sexuality: lesbian

message 7: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments wrong link

message 8: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments right link: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

and they in high school right?

message 9: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments sorry, work had me busy. I won't be on until Thursday probably because of a funeral.

Lexy woke up and hopped in the shower. she did her daily routines and then waited for her bestfriend Max, who was gay to come pick her up. once in the car she talked to him about how she wasn't ready for this year after going through a huge break up with her ex girlfriend . when they arrived at the school she got out and walked to her locker . she grabbed her bags then headed to her first class which was chemistry and took a seat in the back .

message 10: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Lexy saw Scarlett and says"bloody hell" she started laughing . she then spoke to scarlet "scar your seats right over here , so come get comfortable " she grinned. lexy couldn't stay Scarlett she was such a nerd , but she was pretty. she pushed her hair out her face and smiled. everyone laughed at lexy as the teacher told lexy to be quiet but lexy didn't listen.

message 11: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments lexy says "Scarlett what funny ? the ugliness of your face scares me , haha" she put her head down and fell asleep . when the bell rung she headed out and to her crew of friends . they proceeded outside to go smoke .

message 12: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments ?

message 13: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments lexy says "chill out Raven , let the girl be . she doesn't want you , you're to ugly" everyone laughed and Raven let go or Scarlett and walked away. lexy got up and says"Scarlett let's have a chat after school by my car, you know where to find me." she then walked off and went to the bathroom and fixed her hair and headed to go find her bestfriend .

message 14: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments lexy found her bestfriend and they went to gym together . school then came to an end . the bell rung and lexy walked to her car which was a black Dodge Charger . she then put her books in her trunk. what her friends didn't know that lexy was smart ass hell and was a singer and dancer but she wouldn't let anyone know that. she waited around for Scarlett because she knew Scarlett had to stay after to talk to a teacher about stuff that wasn't important.

message 15: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments lexy looked her up and down and thought "God damn she fine " she then said "I need you to tutor Me, I'll pay you whatever but this chemistry is going to kill me . only class I'm failing. so can you?" she really needed her grades up if she wanted to go to Harvard . lexy is all bad but she needs education to get out of this city.

message 16: by It’s.Annie (new)

message 17: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments she says "um yeah I'm free , I'll meet you there okay?" she pulled out her phone asking her bestfriend to get her brother from school and take him home she'll be late . she had a brother who was 7 and he was her world , her mother was a stripper and never was home so she raised herself and her brother so she did what she could for them both . that's why she's so mean .

message 18: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments she says "um yeah I'm free , I'll meet you there okay?" she pulled out her phone asking her bestfriend to get her brother from school and take him home she'll be late . she had a brother who was 7 and he was her world , her mother was a stripper and never was home so she raised herself and her brother so she did what she could for them both . that's why she's so mean .

message 19: by It’s.Annie (new)