we shall rise . town roleplay discussion

Residences > the bowen residence

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Khushi (last edited Jun 07, 2016 12:06PM) (new)

Khushi | 153 comments { Inhabitants }

Andrew Bowen - Gee
Gwyneth Bowen - Tammy
Krystina Bowen - Juliet
April Bowen -nil-

{ Description }
A warm, cosy two storey house with three bedrooms and a rather small kitchen garden.

message 2: by Khushi (new)

Khushi | 153 comments It was a short walk back home, and Gwyneth sighed softly when they reached. It felt good to know she was finally going to see her two girls, and she opened the door herself, not wanting to disturb Maya, their baby sitter, just in case she was sleeping (which didn't quite make sense because they'd have to wake her up later anyway). "It was the loveliest evening I've had in a while. We should start planning that family trip soon." she told Andy, pushing the door open to see her on the couch, bouncing April on her lap. "Oh, you're home!" she chirped, as Gwyneth smiled and took the little one in her arms.

message 3: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "We really should." Andy agreed, grinning widely once they were inside. He pushed the door closed and stuck his hands into his pockets. "How'd it go?" He asked maya.

message 4: by Khushi (last edited Jun 07, 2016 12:36PM) (new)

Khushi | 153 comments Gwyneth went over to the couch, sitting down and balancing April on her lap as she fished for the cash for Maya. "It was great! Krystina drew for a bit and we watched a movie while eating. Then she went to sleep. April mostly slept through, she only woke up once and went to sleep quickly after she was fed." the sitter told them, beaming.
Gwyn smiled, and handed the girl her fees. "Thank you so much for coming on such a short notice. You'll be fine going home on your own, right?" she asked, and the other nodded. "I don't live that far off, I'll be fine." she assured. Gwyneth nodded. "Alright, just send me a message when you reach back." she said, and watched quietly as Maya left, before plopping down on the couch with a loud sigh.

message 5: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Andy watched to make sure Maya got down the street all right, then sat next to Gwyneth. "Give her here," he said, reaching out for April.

message 6: by Khushi (new)

Khushi | 153 comments Gwyneth handed the smiling April to Andy, a grin on her face. "Don't you think she'd getting chubbier every day?" she asked, reaching over and lightly touching her soft cheek.

message 7: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Andy took her, grinning when she snuggled closer to him. "She does, doesn't she?" He agreed with a laugh. He rubbed her back a little, still grinning.

message 8: by Khushi (last edited Jun 07, 2016 01:12PM) (new)

Khushi | 153 comments "I always feel that she likes you more than she likes me." Gwyneth remarked with a chuckle, kicking off her shoes and folding her legs underneath her.

message 9: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Cause she's a smart girl." Andy said, only half-joking. He offered a finger to April, which she grabbed and promptly put in her mouth. "You're a silly girl, aren't you April?"

message 10: by Khushi (new)

Khushi | 153 comments Gwyneth rolled her eyes, jabbing him lightly with her elbow. "She's such a daddy's girl, it's crazy. " she grumbled jokingly, and shook her head. She watched the exchange with a rather amused smile, and stretched out her arms. "I want to hold her now." she demanded.

message 11: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Again: because she's smart." Andy grinned down at his daughter. "That's right, isn't it?" He hugged her a little closer, seeing that she was starting to fall asleep, and shook his head at Gwyneth. "Look, she's gonna fall asleep soon."

message 12: by Khushi (new)

Khushi | 153 comments "You're so mean!" Gwyneth whined, and shifted closer. She peered at April, and sighed. "Didn't Maya say she just woke up?" she wondered, watching as April's eyes drooped, and smiled. "We should take her upstairs."

message 13: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "I can't remember," Andy admitted, nodding in agreement. He carefully stood up, making sure April wasn't jostled too much, and headed for the stairs.

message 14: by Khushi (new)

Khushi | 153 comments Gwyneth smiled, and quietly followed them upstairs, walking in front and opening the door to the girl's door quietly. She walked past April's crib and over to the sleeping Krystina, planting a soft kiss on her forehead with a smile, and turning back to April and Andy.

message 15: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Andy gently laid April in her crib, smiling as he watched her settle down. Glancing over at Krystina, his smile grew, and he stepped over beside Gwyneth. "They're both precious, aren't they?" He whispered.

message 16: by Khushi (new)

Khushi | 153 comments Gwyneth glanced up and nodded, biting her lip. "Which makes me so scared, sometimes." she confessed softly and sighed. "They're both so wonderful, and we have this huge responsibility of making sure they stay this way. Keeping them safe, loved and happy."

message 17: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Andy nodded, wrapping an arm around her waist. "I know," he said. "It scares me a little too. But I think we can do it."

((Just stab me okay how do I keep missing these things. Also, I just realized that this is our first non-gay ship))

message 18: by Khushi (last edited Jun 09, 2016 07:35AM) (new)

Khushi | 153 comments ((nah, don't worry about it. i'm just being prickly because i want to get as much possible rp done before i leave. and ooh yes! we've done like 3 gay couples by now hah))

Gwyneth sighed, and nodded, smiling. She calmly wrapped her arms around his torso, and glanced up. "We can do anything when we're together. I know that." she said, glancing at the sleeping girls.

message 19: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) ((I feel bad tho. Also yes we just really love the gay))

"We sure can." Andy grinned, and kissed her temple. "We should probably let them sleep."

message 20: by Khushi (new)

Khushi | 153 comments ((it's all chill, dude. i love gays more than gays love gays how can we not))

Gwyneth nodded, beaming. "And we should go to bed, too." she remarked, walking out carefully to not make any noise. For a baby, April was quite the light sleeper.

message 21: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) ((The gay is good))

Andy nodded. "Come on then." He said, casting one last look at their girls before leading her towards the door.

message 22: by Khushi (new)

Khushi | 153 comments ((should we finish here?))

message 23: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) ((Yeah))