Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Armored Hearts (Swamp Magic, #2.5)
This topic is about Armored Hearts
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {454} Armored Hearts COMPLETED

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Mar 19, 2015 05:29PM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time!

Title: Armored Hearts
Author: Bobbi Romans
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Length: 20k words
Synopsis - Grace and Damien, two new lovers only wanted to escape for a romantic Valentine's Day on the beach. Pina Colada's by tropical waters by day and champagne and strawberries in hot tubs by night. Explore their fledgling love and just maybe finally put a name to it. Boyfriend, girlfriend? Or perhaps something more.

One attack from an old enemy later and their small private charter plane is plunging into the Gulf of Mexico.

Stranded on a deserted island, unsure of when help might arrive, should have made them wary. Would have for most people. Instead, they discover the seclusion needed for wild nights hot enough to penetrate even the most beastly of hearts.

Will survival on the island tear them apart or pull them closer then either imagined possible?

The first 10 of reviewers people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book PDF format for review.

Reviewers
1 Allyson (allysonmichellemeahl)5
2 Denise 5
3 April (Butterfli262002) 5
4 Nickole (xclusivekiss69) B
5 Sakina (sakinamadras) 6/2
6 Jessica (j.terry812) 4
7 Kida (alkida.kida) 5/27
8 Maria (callmemariiaa) 5/30
B

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers. Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a couple days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

PLEASE remember to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for out group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Allyson (allysonmichelle) | 122 comments allysonmichellemeahl@gmail.com I would love to read & review.

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments Looks like a great read. denise.gardner69@gmail.com

message 4: by Nickcole (new)

Nickcole (nickcole_ox) xclusivekiss69@yahoo.com please and thank you

April Alvey Butterfli262002@yahoo.com please and Ty

message 6: by Sakina (new)

Sakina This sounds exciting. I would like to R@R this book please :)
sakinamadras@yahoo.com
Thank you :)

Jessica Villagaray j.terry812@gmail.com
Please and thank you :)

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments I loved this read. Review is posted. Thank you. I want to read book one now. I look forward to the next book in this series.

message 9: by Bobbi (new) - added it

Bobbi Romans (BobbiR) | 24 comments Oh well hell. Forgot if you don't comment in a thread you don't get updates. Was having a bad sad that no one wanted to review.

This is up there with the 1st release party I ever had when I forgot to "refresh" my browser. Told the hubs no one came. Hit refresh and realized "I" hadn't come, others had.

Buwahahaha.

Happy Tuesday everyone. And thanks for offering to review.

:)
Bobbi

message 10: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Denise wrote: "I loved this read. Review is posted. Thank you. I want to read book one now. I look forward to the next book in this series."

For Denise
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 11: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Bobbi wrote: "Oh well hell. Forgot if you don't comment in a thread you don't get updates. Was having a bad sad that no one wanted to review.

This is up there with the 1st release party I ever had when I forgot..."

ROFLMAO I was wondering where you where! I'm so glad this made your day better!

message 12: by Kida (new)

Kida alkida.kida@gmail.com epub please

message 13: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria I would love to read this :)

My email is callmemariiaa@gmail.com

Thank you!

message 14: by Bobbi (new) - added it

Bobbi Romans (BobbiR) | 24 comments Thank you to everyone signing up to read. Would it be possible for those that have Amazon access, to also leave their reviews on Amazon?

I'm thinking of doing some advertising and having XX number of reviews is appearing to be a common requirement.

If you're not, no biggie and a BIG thank you for taking the time to read and review here.
Bobbi

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments I posted my review on Amazon as well. Thank you again for a great read.

message 16: by Bobbi (new) - added it

Bobbi Romans (BobbiR) | 24 comments Sakina wrote: "Hey but I still haven't got this book :("

I think Carrie said something about company. What's your email. I'll send you a copy over if you haven't received yet.

Bobbi

message 17: by Bobbi (new) - added it

Bobbi Romans (BobbiR) | 24 comments Denise wrote: "I posted my review on Amazon as well. Thank you again for a great read."

Thank you so much Denise!!

message 18: by Sakina (new)

Sakina Bobbi wrote: "Sakina wrote: "Hey but I still haven't got this book :("

I think Carrie said something about company. What's your email. I'll send you a copy over if you haven't received yet.

Bobbi"

sakinamadras@yahoo.com

message 19: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Sakina wrote: "This sounds exciting. I would like to R@R this book please :)
sakinamadras@yahoo.com
Thank you :)"

Did you get it? Idk what happen when I sent it sorry darlin.

Allyson (allysonmichelle) | 122 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... I posted it on amazon too! sorry my review was so late. Thanks again for letting me read and review loved it!

message 22: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Maria wrote: "I would love to read this :)

Thank you!"

Kida wrote: "alkida.kida@gmail.com epub please"

Nickcole wrote: "xclusivekiss69@yahoo.com please and thank you"

NEED REVIEWS PLZ

message 23: by Bobbi (new) - added it

Bobbi Romans (BobbiR) | 24 comments Allyson wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... I posted it on amazon too! sorry my review was so late. Thanks again for letting me read and review loved it!"

Thanks for agreeing to review Allyson. :)

message 24: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Jessica wrote: "j.terry812@gmail.com
Please and thank you :)"

For Jessica
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 25: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Mar 09, 2015 12:56PM) (new)

Maria wrote: "I would love to read this :)

Thank you!"

Kida wrote: "alkida.kida@gmail.com epub please"

Sakina wrote: "This sounds exciting. I would like to R@R this book please :)
sakinamadras@yahoo.com
Thank you :)"

NEED REVIEWS ASAP

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.