Support for Indie Authors discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > Page Turns After Kindle Select Expired?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Emme (Lisa_Emme) | 212 comments I had my book enrolled in the Kindle Select program but let it lapse without renewing*. Five days have passed since the enrolment expired and I'm suddenly seeing page turns. The only thing I can think of is that if someone started reading the book while it was in KU then then are allowed to finish it? Does anyone know how that works?

*because they suddenly decided I couldn't advertise my romance and could give me no answer as to why it suddenly was unacceptable when they had been running an ad for the last 7 weeks, but that's another story

message 2: by Riley, Viking Extraordinaire (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 1510 comments Mod
I'm sure if they already have it on their kindle, and have opened it, or haven't, and have just added it to their list, it would still get reads for a bit.

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) Riley's right. If the book was borrowed and still on the borrower's kindle, you will get credit for any pages read.

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (kendoyle) | 364 comments I've had pages read show up more than two months after a book was withdrawn from Select. It happens, and it's a pleasant surprise when it does :)

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Emme (Lisa_Emme) | 212 comments Thanks everyone!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.