Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

On the Edge of the Loch
This topic is about On the Edge of the Loch
Introduce Yourself > Helping each other

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joseph Cummins (josepheamoncummins) | 4 comments Hi Everyone:

I'm Joseph Éamon Cummins, from Ireland. I'm new here on Goodreads, barely finding my way around, but enjoying it.

My new release, On the Edge of the Loch: A Psychological Novel set in Ireland, is due out June 20, and becomes a Goodreads Giveaway promotion starting June 10.

One reason for my joining this group is to ask if members would be interested in reviewing this novel for Goodreads - but also for posting on Amazon.com.

I'd also like to know if there might be opportunities to be a guest interviewee on your blogs or other online pages.

By the way, to date my novel has earned a number of very good pre-pub reviews from well known authors. What a relief that was! You all know the feeling.

I am not new to writing. But of course we - writers especially - can never stop learning. I mention this to let you know that I've done a lot of media work around writing, and also taught the subject for quite a long while.

What I am anxious to do now is develop opportunities to promote On the Edge of the Loch. I'd be grateful for all ideas and suggestions you'd like to offer - I am very much a newbie when it comes to the online sphere.

Importantly, if I can reciprocate by helping group members in any way, please just let me know.

Best: Joseph Éamon

message 2: by A. (new)

A. Fae (truthaboutbooksbyafae) | 51 comments Hi Joseph. At Truth About Books by A Fae we are always looking for those who'd like to do a guest post of some sort. We also are willing to review your book, though the wait time is quite long. Let me know if you'd like to do a guest post.

Joseph Cummins (josepheamoncummins) | 4 comments Hi Ashley:

Thanks for your note. Hope all is going well.

I'd be happy to write a post for your blog. At present I can't say reliably when I will have an opportunity to do that. As you know, in the last few days I released a new book and am hard pressed to find time to blink.
However, if you'll tell me what broad topics and word count might be suitable I will keep the idea actively in mind.
Also, please tell me how many people your blog reaches and how long the wait is on your review list.
For now, all the best,
Joseph

message 4: by A. (new)

A. Fae (truthaboutbooksbyafae) | 51 comments Well, as far as my site goes, we're undergoing some changes. We've had approximately 7,500 views this month thus far. Our wait could be as long as 18 months, but could be less because we are adding more awesome reviewers to our team.
I know we are both busy, and it would be impossible for me to do a review for you at the present time;however, I'd be happy to do a book blitz of sorts for you. If you're interested, please email me afae@tabbyafae.com and we can discuss what'll need to be done.
We can also discuss the article via email. I look forward to talking to you soon.