Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Featured Author 8th - 22nd of June.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.S. (new)

A.S. Johnson (author_a_s_johnson) | 85 comments Congratulations Kat! I've recommended her novel "The Midnight Sea" to all my fans/friends on Goodreads, liked, tweeted, shared, pinned, and posted to all my social media.
Best wishes!

www.authorasjohnson.com/spotlight
www.pinterest.com/authorasjohnson
www.facebook.com/asjohnsonauthor
www.myspace.com/authorasjohnson
www.twitter.com/authorasjohnson

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat Ross (katross) | 5 comments A.S. wrote: "Congratulations Kat! I've recommended her novel "The Midnight Sea" to all my fans/friends on Goodreads, liked, tweeted, shared, pinned, and posted to all my social media.
Best wishes!

www.authoras..."

thanks so much, A.S., I really appreciate it! :)

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat Ross (katross) | 5 comments Aoife wrote: "The featured Author from the 8th - 22nd of June is Kat Ross.

Here is her link: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

Congrats"

Oh wow, so exciting! Thanks a million, really happy for the opportunity and to say hello to everyone in this great group!

message 4: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Halland (kyrahalland) Congratulations! Will tweet, facebook, etc, and would love to do a blog interview/feature if you're interested. email me: kyrahalland at gmail dot com

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat Ross (katross) | 5 comments Kyra wrote: "Congratulations! Will tweet, facebook, etc, and would love to do a blog interview/feature if you're interested. email me: kyrahalland at gmail dot com"

thanks so much, Kyra, I'd love to! will get in touch by email. cheers, Kat

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread