IGGPPC : Iggle BookWorms discussion

Paper Girls, Vol. 1
This topic is about Paper Girls, Vol. 1
Book Discussions > June 2016 Comic- Paper Girls Vol 1

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michelletheresa) | 228 comments Hello Iggles!! Here is your comic book pick for June!! Paper Girls, Vol. 1
Here is the synopsis:
In the early hours after Halloween of 1988, four 12-year-old newspaper delivery girls uncover the most important story of all time. Suburban drama and otherworldly mysteries collide in this smash-hit series about nostalgia, first jobs, and the last days of childhood.

Collects Paper Girls #1-5.

Post your comments, questions and thoughts below!!

Desiree (dezpresso) | 1 comments I couldn't really get into this. I loved the art style, but the story itself was just weird an I felt a little bored. I did like Issue #3, and picked up issue #6 to read to see if I'd like it, which I did I guess? It seemed like the story picked up a little there and got interesting.

Kendall • thegeekyyogi (thegeekyyogi) | 74 comments I just finished this the other day and I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it still. I read it quickly and did enjoy it, but I feel like there are a lot of crazy things going on and I didn't really get answers for anything. I think I'll probably read volume two, whenever it come out, just so I can figure out more of what's going on, but I didn't love it as much as I have some other series.

Queenie | 4 comments I really wanted to love it because the art style is on point (the colours are just amazing) and there's kickass girls as main characters! But so far it just doesn't make much sense to me. I guess I need to understand their world a little more to really appreciate it I think. I'll give a shot to the next issue when it come out.

Alexis | 19 comments I liked it, but it is a little confusing, probably needs another volume out to read in quick succession