1x1 > Em and Katie

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24803 comments Hiya!

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie | 9 comments Hey!

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 9 comments Do you have any preferences for what you'd like to do? I have a couple of premises if you're interested, but I'm up for whatever. =)

Adventure/survival: The lights go out for good, electricity stops working, and our technologically-reliant civilization crumbles. Why did this happen, and can it be reversed? Feudal-esque warlords fill the vacuum left by the collapsed infrastructure, cities decay, and survival isn't guaranteed for anyone. (I'm kind of leaning towards this one, but like I said, I'm not picky!)

Secret agent spy stuff: In the world of espionage and black operations, the only person you can trust is yourself. Betrayed and left to die in a Colombian prison following a hit gone wrong, Rebecca Shaw's goals are clear: escape, make whoever did this to her pay, and get her life back. Little does she know how deep the rabbit hole goes, or how far she, and her counterpart (whoever you'd like to be in this story - agent for either country, innocent bystander caught up in the wrong thing, etc, etc., anything you want to be is fine!) will have to go to stop the people responsible, and stay alive. (So, I'm thinking there's some kind of widespread corruption in the government/some kind of evil plot that our characters have to try to stop, all wrapped up in intrigue, danger and adventure!)

message 4: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24803 comments Hey :)
Ummm well what other styles of roleplay do you do?
Sorry

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie | 9 comments I also like fantasy and sci-fi!

message 6: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24803 comments Yeah I do more fantasy things and just a few sci fi. Have you got anything else you wanna roleplay? Atm I don't have any ideas just yet

message 7: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24803 comments Em wrote: "Yeah I do more fantasy things and just a few sci fi. Have you got anything else you wanna roleplay? Atm I don't have any ideas just yet"