Read 4 Review discussion

The Adventures of Charlie Conti: Small Sacrifices
This topic is about The Adventures of Charlie Conti
Young Adult/ MG > Superhero YA/MG - Female Protagonist - Needs Reviews

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben Langdon Ever wondered what it'd be like to grow up with a dad who's a dead-beat super villain minion? Ever wonder what it'd be like to be a 14 year old genius but forced to move to a new town and a new high school because your dad had a bounty on his head?

Welcome to the world of Charlie Conti. She's intelligent, she's brave, she's just trying to live an ordinary life.

I'm looking to give away 5 copies of the ebook for review. If you can help, please let me know. The book is illustrated too, and has a light but humorous tone - great for readers of all ages, but particularly girls aged 8-14.

message 2: by abi (new)

abi (wicdiv) Hi Ben,
I'd love to review this for you!
My email address is abigaildinah@live.co.uk and an epub would be preferable if possible.
Thanks

message 3: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben Langdon Done :)

message 4: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben Langdon Any other takers?

It's related to my first novel, The Miranda Contract by Ben Langdon , but takes place before events of that book.

message 5: by Rishit (new)

Rishit Ben wrote: "Any other takers?

It's related to my first novel, The Miranda Contract by Ben Langdon, but takes place before events of that book."

Have a physical copy??

message 6: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben Langdon Where do you live Rishit? If you're in the USA I can get you a copy easy enough.

message 7: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben Langdon I just read you're from India. Unfortunately, sending a physical copy would be too expensive. I have different ebook formats. Any good?