Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Off the Beaten Path 2: Eight More Tales of the Paranormal
This topic is about Off the Beaten Path 2
Book Issues > Combining editions, fixing author names, and removing bad author profiles.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (last edited Jun 07, 2016 12:43AM) (new) - added it

Jason Graves (cleverfoilhat) | 11 comments Hello,

I'm hoping to get some help with one of my books: Off the Beaten Path 2, which is the incorrectly listed paperback edition partner of the correctly listed Kindle edition: Off the Beaten Path 2: Eight More Tales of the Paranormal. This paperback edition needs to be linked to the Kindle edition, please.

Also, the author list for this anthology is both incomplete and contains errors. There are 8 authors and 1 editor in total, but the citation lists only two authors and the editor (me). Further, the second author is listed as Robert W Walker, while I am listed as Jason T Graves. These should have periods after the middle initial, because they are not linking to our author pages without the little piece of punctuation. Finally, the incorrectly spelled names generated duplicate, incorrectly named author pages [Robert W Walker (only a few of his titles are listed) and Jason T Graves (empty)], which should be deleted/consolidated.

Thanks for your help!
Jason

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Combined books, added/fixed names, added cover. The empty profiles should be automatically deleted at some point.

message 3: by Jason (new) - added it

Jason Graves (cleverfoilhat) | 11 comments Awesome! Thank you, Abcdarian!