Polyandry Menage Romance discussion

Booktalk > Ask for book suggestions!

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Talltree (new)

Talltree | 167 comments Mod
Any polyandrous romance book that you read but forgot the name? A trope that you've got a yen for? A book that left a hangover and you want more of the same? Well, put it in words and ask for whats in your mind and we'll try to find something that is the answer to your craving,lol!

message 2: by Bookishcat (new)

Bookishcat | 63 comments Mod
My favorite type of Menage romances are ones where the heroes are totally in love with the heroine and just a tad obsessed! Anyone have any reccs for this! :)

message 3: by Talltree (new)

Hi hun, I couldn't think of anything except Karin Tabke's Blood Moon Trilogy:

Blood Law (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy, #1) by Karin Tabke Blood Law

Bloodright (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy, #2) by Karin Tabke Bloodright

Blood Vow (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy, #3) by Karin Tabke Blood Vow

Both werewolf H's are obsessed with h and its dark and hot and great plot arc too ending in an MFM menage HEA!! But its true the books are expensive esp. bk3....I'll try to post other books if I think of any...

message 4: by Bookishcat (new)

Talltree wrote: "Hi hun, I couldn't think of anything except Karin Tabke's Blood Moon Trilogy:

Blood Law (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy, #1) by Karin Tabke Blood Law

Bloodright (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy, #2) by Karin Tabke Bloodright

[b..."

Oooh never heard of this series gonna give this a try!!!! thank you :D

message 5: by Aղցela W. (new)

Aղցela W. I am looking for a mafia menage book any suggestions

message 6: by Talltree (new)

Thats an interesting request; I don't read many mafia books, but Celia Aaron had one short Forced by the Kingpin and speaking of criminals Nora Flite has this series about 2 assassin heroes Beyond Blood: The Complete Collection Boxed Set. Both of these were just okay for me. Sorry I couldn't help more...

message 7: by Bookishcat (last edited Jun 27, 2016 03:18PM) (new)

AղցҽӀɑ W. wrote: "I am looking for a mafia menage book any suggestions"

I've only read one Owned: A Mafia Menage Romance. It was pretty good but the book itself ended at like 35%

message 8: by Bookishcat (last edited Jun 27, 2016 03:38PM) (new)

Anyone know any fantasy reccs? One of my alltime favorite books was Wildlanders' Woman and I have been looking for something similar for a while

message 9: by Aղցela W. (new)

Aղցela W. Thanks you guys

message 10: by Talltree (new)

Bookishcat wrote: "Anyone know any fantasy reccs? One of my alltime favorite books was Wildlanders' Woman and I have been looking for something similar for a while"

Hi hun, Sorry you haven't had any luck. As you know this is my fav sub genre too, its wonderful to get lost in the fantasy worldbuilding and the menage just makes it all sweeter!!

I wish I could help, have you tried Snow Black: A Dark Fairy Tale? Its a menage take on Snow White but not sure how good it is....

message 11: by Heather in FL (new)

Heather in FL (heather_fl) | 21 comments Sophie Oak has Bound Bound (A Faery Story, #1) by Sophie Oak which starts the Faery series. Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but maybe?

message 12: by Talltree (new)

Hi K,

I enjoyed Darkness The Complete Series (Darkness, #1-4) by Nora Ash , Desk Job (London Menage Book 2) by Lily Harlem , Trinity by M. Never and Moto by M. Never this year.

Also Downtown Devil (Sins in the City, #2) by Cara McKenna from Cara McKenna came out recently and this author's books are usually good. Hope that helps!!

message 13: by Talltree (new)

I hope you enjoy them, I will try to find others on KU that came out recently, I can see you asked for 10 books!

Hmm, how about Betting on Bailey (Menage MfM Romance Novel) (Playing For Love Book 1) by Tara Crescent , Gambling with Gabriella (Menage MfM Romance Novel) (Playing For Love Book 2) by Tara Crescent and Strictly Research by Terry Towers ?

message 14: by Daria (new)

Daria (dariabriand) | 4 comments I really liked this one :)
Heather in FL wrote: "Sophie Oak has BoundBound (A Faery Story, #1) by Sophie Oak which starts the Faery series. Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but maybe?"

message 15: by Bookishcat (new)

Anyone have good reccs for one where the heroes are extremely jealous of the other/s? I want one that has a tad more drama I guess lol.

message 16: by Bookishcat (new)

Any one have recommendations for a super funny one? One of my all time favorites is Just Her Luck never found one that was so light and humorous as this one.

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura  Redmon (lredmon77) | 2 comments Is there any other books out there like the God Hunter series by Amy Sumida, where the H gets pretty much a fold or Reverse Harem?
Godhunter

message 18: by Bookishcat (new)

Laura wrote: "Is there any other books out there like the God Hunter series by Amy Sumida, where the H gets pretty much a fold or Reverse Harem?
Godhunter"

we have the reverse harem shelf where there's quite few with this general idea. :)
Two favorites I have are
Finding My Pack (My Pack, #1) by Lane Whitt (7 heroes)
Just Her Luck by Jeanette Lynn (5 heroes/ brothers)

message 19: by Laura (new)

Laura  Redmon (lredmon77) | 2 comments Thank you, I've read both of those. I just loved the action pack adventure and all the men the god hunter got to call her own. Le sigh

message 20: by Bookishcat (new)

Laura wrote: "Thank you, I've read both of those. I just loved the action pack adventure and all the men the god hunter got to call her own. Le sigh"

I know I'm quite fond of that series myself. Have you tried her other series Fairy-Struck ? As of now it is setting itself up as at the very least a menage but that's how the God Hunter series started too. I have my fingers crossed in it.
Another one I loved that's kinda reverse harem is Wildlanders' Woman (4 heroes) it's a really intense fantasy world and well driven plot :)

message 21: by Talltree (new)

Bookishcat wrote: "Any one have recommendations for a super funny one? One of my all time favorites is Just Her Luck never found one that was so light and humorous as this one."

Jeanette Lynn's menages are the best, they always make me smile:) Eve Langlais writes some funny menages, have you tried Claiming Her Geeks by Eve Langlais hun?

message 22: by Bookishcat (new)

Talltree wrote: "Bookishcat wrote: "Any one have recommendations for a super funny one? One of my all time favorites is Just Her Luck never found one that was so light and humorous as this one."

J..."

I've read a few from her but not that one!! I'll have to give it a shot!!! Thanks a bunch!! Any other ones you recommend from her?

message 23: by Talltree (last edited Aug 13, 2016 03:07AM) (new)

You're welcome hun, wish I could suggest more there just aren't that many lighthearted feel good menages out there.
Naw, none of EL's books are as good as JL's IMO, but maybe Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters, #1) by Eve Langlais or Scared of Spiders by Eve Langlais . I loved Claiming the Geeks best bcos it changed the formula and made it about alpha werewolf h and geeky but cunning beta H's, it was a short but fun and hot read.

Theolyn Boese wrote a really funny book Over The Wall by Theolyn Boese , its MF but I can't recommend it enough, made me laugh till my stomach hurt! I'm planning to read her menage book Krampus Night by Theolyn Boese once I manage to get a copy...

message 24: by Bookishcat (new)

Hey all,
Anyone know any with a secret baby plot? The only one I can think of is Shifted Temptations by C.E. Black . Thanks! :)

message 25: by Talltree (last edited Oct 11, 2016 02:16AM) (new)

Hi hun, I can't think of any either with the secret baby trope...hmm, maybe Creation of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #3) by Leah Brooke ? Or Panthers' Pride (Black Panthers, #2) by Leah Brooke ?

message 26: by Bookishcat (new)

Talltree wrote: "Hi hun, I can't think of any either with the secret baby trope...hmm, maybe Creation of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #3) by Leah Brooke? Or Panthers' Pride (Black Panthers, #2) by Leah Brooke ?"
Those look good!!! Thanks!!!!

message 27: by Tilly (new)

Tilly (madmat) | 42 comments Bookishcat wrote: "Talltree wrote: "Bookishcat wrote: "Any one have recommendations for a super funny one? One of my all time favorites is Just Her Luck never found one that was so light and humorous ..."
I agree that Delicate Freakn Flower was hilarious in places! But I didn't like that the heroes held up on the heroin because it limited the hot sex!

message 28: by Tilly (new)

Tilly (madmat) | 42 comments Bookishcat wrote: "Hey all,
Anyone know any with a secret baby plot? The only one I can think of is Shifted Temptations (Alpha Division, #1) by C.E. Black. Thanks! :)"

Their Virgin's Secret
Their Virgin's Secret

message 29: by Tilly (new)

Tilly (madmat) | 42 comments "Bookishcat wrote: "Hey all,
Anyone know any with a secret baby plot? The only one I can think of is Shifted Temptations (Alpha Division, #1) by C.E. Black. Thanks! :)"

Here's another one Bookishcat:
Melt into You
It's really good, there is a lot happening between the characters, I can't say because I don't want to issue spoilers.

message 30: by Talltree (last edited Jan 03, 2017 03:22AM) (new)

Aղցela W. wrote: "I am looking for a mafia menage book any suggestions"

Hi Angela,

Don't know if you're still looking for these but I came across a couple of books that fit:

Burned: A Mafia Menage Romance Burned A Mafia Menage Romance (Blood Brothers Book 2) by Meg Watson
Owned Owned by Meg Watson

I read Burned and it wasn't too bad!

message 31: by Bookishcat (new)

Anyone have suggestions for ones where the heroes are kinda anti heroes? The only one I can think of is:
Demon Spelled

message 32: by Tilly (new)

Tilly (madmat) | 42 comments Hi bookishcat how about Shade in 'Darkness' by Nora Ash?

message 33: by Anna (new)

Anna (stregamari) | 17 comments I saw a request here, in a thread I can't find again, for a ffm ménage, the Badass Brats series, starting with The Dom with a Safeword. is really good

message 34: by Aղցela W. (new)

Aղցela W. Marisella wrote: "I saw a request here, in a thread I can't find again, for a ffm ménage, the Badass Brats series, starting with The Dom with a Safeword. is really good"

I liked this one also

message 35: by Kewpified (new)

Kewpified | 2 comments Bookishcat wrote: "My favorite type of Menage romances are ones where the heroes are totally in love with the heroine and just a tad obsessed! Anyone have any reccs for this! :)"
I would suggest the God Hunter Series by Amy Sumida. It is about 21 books now and a very good. hero's totally in love and faithful to Heroine!

message 36: by Kewpified (new)

Kewpified | 2 comments Laura wrote: "Is there any other books out there like the God Hunter series by Amy Sumida, where the H gets pretty much a fold or Reverse Harem?
Godhunter"
Have you tried Amy Sumida's Spellsinger series. It currently only has 2 books but it is really good so far. (also r-h.)

There is also Lexi Blake Thieves series. (pnr, m-f-m)
Jaymin Eve's Curse of the Gods series (pnr, r-h y/a)

message 37: by Vib1 (new)

Vib1 | 1 comments @talltree, I posted a couple recs in the old Amazon group and can't seem to find it or remember the names. One did involve some abuse from one of the guys which threw us all off, but I overall enjoyed the book. The other had a very lippy H that fired back at her guys and didn't take crap. Any ideas? I've checked my emails but guess I've cleaned out since then.

message 38: by Talltree (last edited Oct 23, 2017 06:05AM) (new)

Hi there Vib1!

Was it Broken Trouble (Broken Storm #1) by Kristan Billups Broken Trouble - the h was friendly with a horse and one of the guys was mean to her.

In the The Vixen's Lead (Kit Davenport, #1) by Tate James The Vixen's Lead as well , one of the guys is a jerk to the h( and all the females he encounters actually!) - not sure if he is a romantic lead though.

Vixen's Lead book had a lippy heroine - but so many other books also did (like Jaymin Eve's Persuasion) and others. Can you give another hint that can maybe help me narrow it down?

There is also a listopia :https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/7...
and you can find a lot of books there (except maybe the serials and most recent releases)

message 39: by Helen 2.0 (new)

Helen 2.0 (helen2point0) | 4 comments Hi, I seriously dislike series in which the the heroes demand that the heroine submit in bed - anyone know good scifi/paranormal/fantasy book or series that doesn't involve that element?
Maybe even with a dominant heroine?

message 40: by Twelvefortysix (new)

Twelvefortysix | 2 comments Helen 2.0 wrote: "Hi, I seriously dislike series in which the the heroes demand that the heroine submit in bed - anyone know good scifi/paranormal/fantasy book or series that doesn't involve that element?
Maybe eve..."

I try to curate books like that on this shelf https://www.goodreads.com/review/list..., though some of them definitely still have dominant men unfortunately.

message 41: by Talltree (new)

Helen 2.0 wrote: "Hi, I seriously dislike series in which the the heroes demand that the heroine submit in bed - anyone know good scifi/paranormal/fantasy book or series that doesn't involve that element?
Maybe eve..."

Claiming Her Geeks by Eve Langlais Claiming Her Geeks has a dominant h.

Also Kayla Stonor writes a lot of SFR with dominant h's.

message 42: by Helen 2.0 (last edited Nov 18, 2017 01:58PM) (new)

Helen 2.0 (helen2point0) | 4 comments Thanks guys I’ll have a look at those! I heard good things about Claiming her Geeks.

message 43: by Helen 2.0 (new)

Helen 2.0 (helen2point0) | 4 comments Twelvefortysix wrote: "Helen 2.0 wrote: "Hi, I seriously dislike series in which the the heroes demand that the heroine submit in bed - anyone know good scifi/paranormal/fantasy book or series that doesn't involve that e..."

This shelf looks awesome!! Thanks!

message 44: by Anna (new)

Anna (stregamari) | 17 comments Tymber Dalton has a good mmmf sci-fi series with a strong heroin Deep Space Mission Corps Complete Collection Box Set 79

message 45: by Anna (new)

Anna (stregamari) | 17 comments I just bought Queens of Merab, I also have 2 other books by violet summers, but don’t see any others. I’m sure there were more somewhere..... anyone know where I can get the velvet submission series? None of the links are working 😕

message 46: by Twelvefortysix (new)

Twelvefortysix | 2 comments I got her Queens of Merab series and the flower series Queens of Merab 2 on Canadian Amazon, but haven't been able to find her Velvet Submission series anywhere

message 47: by Anna (new)

Anna (stregamari) | 17 comments crazy, right?!

message 48: by Mia (new)

Mia | 2 comments Name the book and chapter (if you remember) that just had your panties soaked.
I know we all have one if not multiple ...

The best group panty soaking scene you have read and go.

message 49: by Chapparita (new)

Chapparita | 1 comments Mia wrote: "Name the book and chapter (if you remember) that just had your panties soaked.
I know we all have one if not multiple ...

The best group panty soaking scene you have read and go."

Pillow Talk by Maya Banks