Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy, #3)
This topic is about End of Watch
Group Read - End of Watch > Group Read - End of Watch General no spoilers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14201 comments The US Book release is tomorrow / today June 7 2016 and I am eager to read this book three in the trilogy. No spoilers on this comment thread please.
I'll start more than these first couple of topic threads as soon as I can see the chapters. Stephen King doesn't usually put the chapters at the beginning of the online "look inside the book"feature and I won't have a print copy until Saturday night. If I can tell something about them from the audio book on audible I may at least start a couple of spoilers welcome threads or if someone else could give the chapter breakdown here that would be appreciated..

message 2: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14201 comments Previous books comments from prior Group discussions are available from these links:
Mr Mercedes (book one)
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

Finders Keepers (book two): https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

Melodie (melodieco) | 3587 comments My copy just arrived! Looking to start it this weekend!

message 4: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1113 comments I started it last night.

message 5: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14201 comments It's very good to revisit these characters again, I am trying to slow it down a bit to not finish too quickly!

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7781 comments I am windind up with The City of Mirrors so I am looking forward to starting this next.

Melodie (melodieco) | 3587 comments Great finale to this excellent trilogy. Loved it!

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7781 comments Just starting this now..... Love that Will Patton is reading it, even though I will always associate him with the Dave Robicheaux novels. That lazy Louisiana drawl is seductive.