New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #71 BEYOND THE STARS by Stacy Wise

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (last edited Jun 13, 2016 07:58PM) (new)

Karina Ramirez (karinaramirez) | 338 comments #71
Title: BEYOND THE STARS
Author: Stacy Wise
Genre: Contemporary NA Romance
Formats: Pdf & Mobi uses can have a converted PDF copy. Please add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approved list.
Copies: 15
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Synopsis:

Falling for him wasn't in the plans...

Most girls would kill for the opportunity to work for Jack McAlister, Hollywood's hottest actor, but twenty-one-year-old Jessica Beckett is ready to kick him out of her red Ford Fiesta and never look back. She should be spending her junior year in France, eating pastries and sharpening her foreign language skills. Instead she's reluctantly working as Jack's personal assistant, thanks to her powerhouse talent agent aunt.

Jack is private, prickly, and downright condescending. Jessica pushes his buttons—she's not the type of girl to swoon over celebrity heartthrobs, precisely why her aunt thought she'd be perfect for the job—and Jack pushes right back.

But as she begins to peel away his layers, Jessica is shocked to find she craves her boss's easy smile and sexy blue eyes. The problem is, so does the entire female population. And what started out as the job from hell soon has Jess wondering if a guy like Jack could ever find love with a regular girl like her.

----------------------

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You

Reviewers:
1 - Lizzie - PDF - elizabethdownes95@gmail.com
2 - Nicole - mobi - Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
3 - Elle - mobi - wordsonsimmer@gmail.com
4 - Emily - PDF - bookcrazymama@gmail.com
5 - Tina - mobi - tmve1230@hotmail.com
6 - Stacey - ePub - staceye666@hotmail.com
7 - Kami - mobi - kamijensen0219@gmail.com
8 - Julia - mobi - jamie-spearsfan@web.de
9 - SeriousBR - mobi - seriesousbooks@kindle.com

message 2: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie D (whyarentwelettinggo) | 15 comments I'd love to read this! My email is elizabethdownes95@gmail.com and I'd like the pdf version if possible. Thanks!

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ortiz | 731 comments Would love to read
Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Mobi please
Thanks

message 4: by Elle (new)

Elle (wordsonsimmer) | 22 comments I would love to read this! Mobi version please. wordsonsimmer@gmail.com (or if direct to kindle wordsonsimmer@kindle.com)

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily Romans (eromans) | 1 comments I would enjoy to read this book. Nook versions at bookcrazymama@gmail.com

message 6: by Tina (new)

Tina V | 113 comments Would like to read and review! Mobi please! tmve1230@hotmail.com

message 7: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Enright | 9 comments Would love to read ePub please @staceye666@hotmail.com

message 8: by Kami (new)

Kami (kamijensen) | 7 comments i would like to read kamijensen0219@gmail.com Mobi please

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia (lovefades) | 29 comments Would love to read this. Mobi please jamie-spearsfan@web.de (my Kindle email if needed jamie-spearsfan@kindle.com )

Lauren - SERIESous Books (seriesousbookreviews) | 65 comments If possible I would love to have a chance to read this!
Mobi: seriesousbooks@kindle.com
Thank you!

message 11: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5265 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 5th July (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 12: by Derna (last edited Jun 17, 2016 03:45PM) (new)

Anyone who is having problems converting their copy to their kindles just let me know. Leave me your Kindle address here and add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approve list and I will convert and send you the copy.

message 13: by Elle (new)

Elle (wordsonsimmer) | 22 comments Could you please convert and send it to wordsonsimmer@kindle.com?

message 14: by Derna (new)

Elle wrote: "Could you please convert and send it to wordsonsimmer@kindle.com?"
Done

message 15: by Elle (new)

Elle (wordsonsimmer) | 22 comments Derna wrote: "Elle wrote: "Could you please convert and send it to wordsonsimmer@kindle.com?"
Done"

Thank you!

message 16: by Julia (new)

Julia (lovefades) | 29 comments Could you also please convert it and send to jamie-spearsfan@kindle.com? Thanks in advance!

message 17: by Tina (new)

message 18: by Lara Danielle (new)

Lara Danielle (laraceres14) | 22 comments Would love to have a chance with this. :)

Lara Danielle - laraceres14@gmail.com. PDF. :)

message 19: by Derna (new)

Julia wrote: "Could you also please convert it and send to jamie-spearsfan@kindle.com? Thanks in advance!"

Resent

message 20: by Derna (new)

Lara Danielle wrote: "Would love to have a chance with this. :)

Lara Danielle - laraceres14@gmail.com. PDF. :)"

Sent

message 21: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie D (whyarentwelettinggo) | 15 comments Thanks so much for this opportunity, here is my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... :)

Lauren - SERIESous Books (seriesousbookreviews) | 65 comments Thanks for the copy! Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 23: by Lara Danielle (new)

Lara Danielle (laraceres14) | 22 comments Thank you for this copy! Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... :D

message 24: by Julia (new)

Julia (lovefades) | 29 comments Thanks for the copy! Here's my review https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 25: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments REVIEWS NOW DUE

message 26: by Elle (new)

Elle (wordsonsimmer) | 22 comments Thank you so much for the copy of this book.
My review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...