Fairy Tail Fans Unite discussion

Fairy Hills > Hado and Krista's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hado and Krista's Apartment.
They are best friends.

message 2: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

ivy (cunning239) | 1654 comments Mod
Hado was oercywd

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

No one liners and what is that last word?

message 4: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Hado was sitting, perched atop a stool. He was painting on a plain white canvas, he was an absolute horrible artist, displayed by the collage of messy blotches of paint drawn on the canvas. Despite his lack of skill, he still thoroughly enjoyed painting. It was his way is releasing stress, Krista hadn't been home in over a week, and he was started to worry. A lot If burned black stuff sat on the stove, he didnt know how to cool to save his own life. He had been ordering take-out ever ever since Krista was gone, he gave an exasperated sigh. He had no way to contact Krista.(( Ok so Krista was probably on a quest ppl))

message 5: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

(( lol i posted too fast I'm on my phone so....))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

OKe))

Krista was excited to get home. She flew open the door and ran in. She hugged Hado. "What's upppp!!!!!" She screeched. She grinned and put her hand on her hips.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander_Avid Otaku_supporter of grumpy cat. _¨Is mayonnaise an instrument¨ wrote: "(( lol i posted too fast I'm on my phone so....))"

((XD))

message 8: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Hado was surprised to see Krista, he hugged her and gave her a slight peck in the cheek. His suprise turned to fury as he realized that Krista was actually back, he grabbed her and shook her furiously. " Where the Hell have you been" he shouted, a glaze in his eyes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Her eyes widened. "I was on a mission!" She said to him. "I told you this before I left!" She grinned a bit.

message 10: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Hado stared at her like she has declared she was going to run around in public nude." Yeah, but you took a whole week. You didnt even contact me." He whined a little at this.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. "Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Krista said exaggerated.
She smiled and went into the kitchen. "I see you have had take-out all week."

message 12: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Hado still hadn't gotten over it. He followed Her into the kitchen. " Umm... How could you just act like that was nothing. I waited for you worried. I had no one else to accompany me, with Yudo gone for the S-class exams and everything" he saue, staring her dead in the eyes. He couldn't stay mad at those, they were so cute. he sighed heavily " and yes, you know I can't cook" he said, a little shamefully. (( watching Tokyo ghoul doe!0)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay!))
Krista looked at him. "I'm here now aren't I? But....Fine, I apologize." She said. She laughed when he said he couldn't cook.. "It is alright if you can't cook."

message 14: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Hado gave her a meaningful glare, his cooking abilities were always a soft spot for him. " you shut up" he said and gave a laugh, as she glared rught back " How was your voyage?" he asked, referring to her a quest " Hope you bought souvenirs" he said a little bitter she hadn't went on quest with him.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Krista's face lit up as she pulled out a bunch of multi-colored shells from her bag and handed them to him. "Enjoy!" She said. "The quest was pretty good." She had also bought magic headphones for him. She handed thosr to him and smiled.

message 16: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

(( lol cool also doo too))
Hado caught the eggs wondering what the hell they were, magical eggs? He shrugged and tossed the eggs aside, rather rudely. "Earphones please" he said eagerly. Krista handed him the headphones, he studied them. "I don't know what I'll to with these, I'll give them to echo" he suggested, (( echo=k.c charrie)). " ok so do you wanna go hang out" he asked, his anger forgotten

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Krista frowned and then nodded. "Sure I want to hang out but where?" She asked him. Krista was happy that he wasn't mad anymore.

message 18: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

(( lol bye respond when I can! but gtg for now))(( see ya))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok bye!))

message 20: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Hado gave a cheeky grin, "Lets just hang out here." he said, he had wanted to go to the park, but it just started to rain, heavily. he recgonized the plunk, plunk of rain. He got up and plopped down on their couch. "Do you think Hado will make the S-class?" he asked, curious as to her response.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Krista nodded. "Most likely, he is extremely strong." She sat down next to him and put her feet on the coffee table. She gave a small yawn and then grinned at him.

message 22: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Hado grinned right back, and got up walking over to Krista. "Do you think you can make dinner tonight." he said, pointing at his stomach, which on cue made a little growl.

message 23: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

(( Did you recieve a group message, i didnt and I posted one))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Krista nodded and smiled. She went into the kitchen again.