Olivia (croft) Queen wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Queen wrote: ""

hey Queen."

hi"

hey out there, sup.

QUEEN | 15 comments Mod
sup

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Queen wrote: "sup"

nm just getting ready to head out to work soon. sup out there?

QUEEN | 15 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Queen wrote: "sup"

nm just getting ready to head out to work soon. sup out there?"

cool. I'm good bored really

QUEEN | 15 comments Mod
hey guys I made this character named kendall and I wanted him to role-play with an older boyfriend

anyone interested? he'd either be in high school or college and your character would be about 4 years before him.

if you want his profile let me know please!

description

description

description

description description description

II--Face - Claim--II
description

message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) (◕‿◕✿) Queen wrote: "hey guys I made this character named kendall and I wanted him to role-play with an older boyfriend

anyone interested? he'd either be in high school or college and your character would be about ..."

@queen i dont mind to rp with you that on here that about him.

message 10: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 15 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: " (◕‿◕✿) Queen wrote: "hey guys I made this character named kendall and I wanted him to role-play with an older boyfriend

anyone interested? he'd either be in high school or college and your cha..."

sure! yada

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) (◕‿◕✿) Queen wrote: "Olivia wrote: " (◕‿◕✿) Queen wrote: "hey guys I made this character named kendall and I wanted him to role-play with an older boyfriend

anyone interested? he'd either be in high school or colle..."

yea just telll me when you wanna start

message 12: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 15 comments Mod
Olivia, pm me

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) (◕‿◕✿) Queen wrote: "Olivia, pm me"

oh ok and yea i just did out there. i watch the vid clip that you just send me as well.

message 14: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "hello anyone for a bromance? pm me if interested"

oh ok @Queen, how have you been out there? can we talk on here somtimes?

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "are you talking to me?"

not really? i was looking around to see if queen was around or anywhere out there?

message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "oh ok i dont think she is even on right now"

oh ok that fine, maybe she is really busy, with her hw and school, that there? sup?

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "eh nothing new with me, just lonely. Have you seen Captain America: Civil War?

I wanna do an rp with someone who has seen it and would be willing to play Bucky. I wanna be Rhodey so we could do a ..."

oh ok and yea i deff did watch the new movie that called Capt America, and civil war. was it somwher later on spider man, comes in and join the other team? and yea you know what i dont mind rp that with you on here. i just gotta find some times to rp with you on GR..:)

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "Oh ok, just PM me when you find time to do that rp with me. I would like to be Tony's team"

oh ok i will pm me on when we can start the rp that on here. cause the only time i can do that is somwhere on Sun, in my time type of thing..

message 19: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "oki just dont forget to pm me when ur free"

oh ok i will. you know maybe somwhere tomorrow when i get from from work, i will pm you on here to see when you wanna start.

message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "k"

oh ok great. gm or noon out there.

message 21: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "anyone?"

anyone? @Mad btw later on around close to 9ishpm in my time i prob just gonna watch something for bit then head to bed. but i will try to reply back to you on our rp..

message 22: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "ok"

yea just thought i give you a head up, on here so if i dont reply back on our rp, i will reply back somwhere tomorrow before i head out for work.

message 23: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "ok"

yea. what your gonna be doing today?

message 24: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "school"

yea i hope you dont have that much hw when you get home..

message 25: by angel (new)

angel gibson | 2 comments Who's up for a student x teacher romance rp? It can be MxM FxF, or FxM. Mature.

message 26: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Ÿøürš öñłłÿ båbë❤️~~Rîdë ør dīè fōr łïfė~~ wrote: "Who's up for a student x teacher romance rp? It can be MxM FxF, or FxM. Mature."

i can and dont mind do one with you there.

message 27: by angel (new)

angel gibson | 2 comments Cool! Do u mind actually doing it in pm?

message 28: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Ÿøürš öñłłÿ båbë❤️~~Rîdë ør dīè fōr łïfė~~ wrote: "Cool! Do u mind actually doing it in pm?"

yea i dont mind will do that in pm as well.

message 29: by Hayden (new)

Hayden S. | 2 comments hey!

message 30: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Hayden wrote: "hey!"

hey sup

message 31: by Hayden (new)

Hayden S. | 2 comments Olivia wrote: "Hayden wrote: "hey!"

hey sup"

nm u?

message 32: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Hayden wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Hayden wrote: "hey!"

hey sup"

nm u?"

same here just chillin from long day today of work.

message 33: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "anyone for a deadpool x Spiderman rp?

I will be Spiderman/Peter Parker

My rping partner will be Deadpool/Wade Wilson

No sex

I only go as far as no shirts

please do at least 2 sentences or more."

oh ok,i will look around to see if anyone want to rp with you on there. hey all pepes sup?

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 10 comments Anyone for Harry Potter?

Girl A doesn’t belong as well as the others she’s different from them but different how? Different meaning her father is the Darkest Wizard of all times. Yes Girl A is the child of the Dark Lord and she’s aware of who her father is and what he’s done though he’s the only family she’s has left. This year is the Triwizard Tournament and the year she knows that something terrible will happen at the same time as something will rise. Girl A tries to stay away from The Boy Who Lived though her heart is telling her one thing to be with him. While she tries to keep her identity a secret with the help of her cousin and his slytherin friends.

I’d like to play Girl A, this can be turned into Doubles.

message 35: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Janelle Jasmine wrote: "Anyone for Harry Potter?

Girl A doesn’t belong as well as the others she’s different from them but different how? Different meaning her father is the Darkest Wizard of all times. Yes Girl A is t..."

oh ok i can prob do one with you somwhere

message 36: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "Hey everyone, im looking for someone to do a spideypool rp with me. And yes that means Spiderman x Deadpool, it is a mxm rp and I hope one of you out there is willing to rp with me soon. Another th..."

well that is really intersting there and speaking of those 2 movies that there, i dont mind doing the deadpool, that there with you somwhere out there.

message 37: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Quill wrote: "Anyone? I'd like something more on the mature side of things and to be done in pm. A paragraph, no less, with good grammar please. Pm me"

oh ok what is the topic that your gonna be doing on there, i can do one with anyone that on this group.

message 38: by Dolphin lover (new)

Dolphin lover (callmeava) | 2 comments Couple wanting to start family fxm I play girl and deatailed also mature(bdsm )pm me

message 39: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Dolphin lover wrote: "Couple wanting to start family fxm I play girl and deatailed also mature(bdsm )pm me"

ok well good luck

message 40: by Dolphin lover (new)

Dolphin lover (callmeava) | 2 comments Anyone?

message 41: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Dolphin lover wrote: "Anyone?"

i can

message 42: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "anyone detailed spideypool?"

maybe i can

message 43: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "READ!!!!
and please comment if you are interested
//would anyone like to do a descriptive Stony roleplay?
This means Tony Stark x Steve Rogers
I will be Tony Stark
Please message me if you are inte..."

cool

message 44: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Madison~Don't ask, just sweg. Don't judge me, I'm being swaggy.~ wrote: "yeah i know i have been coming up with good ideas"

that is good is that the rp that your gonna do there?