♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

BR & BOTM Archives > BR(6) katey & Tiffany: starting date 1st june

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 61 comments Hello katey

message 2: by Anshita (new)

Anshita (_book_freak) Hi Tiffany. My name is Anshita. I signed up for the June Buddy reading but my assigned buddy hasn't been active for a while now. I was hoping maybe I could join you and Katey this month? Is that okay?
Also, I know you're the Mod now, so you'll be pretty active, huh?
:)

message 3: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 61 comments That's fine by me :) haven't heard from katey yet anyway :)

message 4: by Anshita (new)

Anshita (_book_freak) I glanced through your tbr list and found some common books:
1. Carry On- Rowell.
2. The Princess Bride - Goldman.
3. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - Lewis.
4. Of Mice and Men - Steinbeck.

Is there any other book you're keen to read this month?

message 5: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 61 comments Carry on I am starting this weekend for another buddy read so we could that :)

message 6: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 61 comments I've also got the iron trail by Cassandra Clare to read this month also the book of lies by Teri terry and a court of most and fury I am reading on the fourth weekend of this month :)

message 7: by Anshita (new)

Anshita (_book_freak) Absolutely. We can read Carry On! Have you read Fangirl by Rowell?The concept of Carry On originates from this book.

Oh interesting. Out of all the books, Book of lies by Terry seems fascinating. I wish I could read it but I can't find an ebook for it, and it's not released in India yet. Do you have a paperback for it or are you reading an ebook?

message 8: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 61 comments Yeah I read fangirl last month and yeah I have paperback for book of lies :)

message 9: by Anshita (new)

Anshita (_book_freak) Well, judging by the length of the book, I think I can finish the book within a week. Lets get to reading!

message 10: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 61 comments Awesome I will start the book in Friday :) so it fits in with my other buddy read and will plan to finish as soon as we can as we could maybe fit 2 buddy reads in :)

message 11: by Anshita (new)

Anshita (_book_freak) Sure, love the idea! Looking forward to discuss the book with you :)

message 12: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 61 comments me too :)

message 13: by Anshita (new)

Anshita (_book_freak) Hey Tiffany, I'm done with Book One, we can discuss it after you finish the same, or do you want discuss it after we finish the whole book?

message 14: by Anshita (new)

Anshita (_book_freak) Tiffany?

message 15: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 61 comments hi sorry Anshita, i have been ill and therefore i havent been active on the group. i plan to read more. shall we discuss it after the whole book is read

message 16: by Anshita (new)

Anshita (_book_freak) I hope you feel better soon.
I'm finished with the book, if we have more time by the end of the month, maybe we could read another book.

message 17: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 61 comments Thanks I'll get on an read more of it today