Naruto TNW discussion

Future > Open Woodland

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 147 comments Mod
Is an open plain with some huge woodlands around it

message 2: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Minto and his akatsuki partner Kai were walking through the woodlands out into the open plain. Not knowing they would be running into Tei, Kakashi, Yamato, Ino, Rock lee, Shikamaru, Kiba.

message 3: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana was sitting leisurely on the branch of a nearby tree as she then pulled out her book and began flipping through it. She hadn't been as interested in being a ninja as she used to but that was be because a few years ago her partner died. That was a very said moment for her.

((How many years into the future is this? And who do you want me to rp because it wouldn't be fair if you had to do all the characters?))

message 4: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

(Sure you can rp as whoever you want))
Minto and Kai walk through the open plains. Minto was looking with no emotion having his sharingan on. And Kai who only Minto knew it was Kai cause he is wearing a mask now goes by the nickname Suki.

message 5: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana sighs thinking about Raiton but then her thoughts shift and she starts thinking about her sharingan which was hidden behind her bangs. No one knew about and she was going to keep it that way.

((Well I could be Tei, Ino, shika, and kiba. You could be minto kai, kakashi, rock lee, and yamato. Is that okay?))

message 6: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Sure

message 7: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Kakashi whistles to the team and points forward. "Time to move there are two akatsuki right there. We have to get them to give us Minto back." Kakashi says jumping out of the tree heading towards the two walking.

message 8: by Oreo (last edited Jun 09, 2016 05:48PM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana follows behind Kakashi with a small blush on her cheeks. Ino looked at Shikamaru then followed Kakashi and Teitana. Rock Lee excitedly followed his team along with an uninterested Shikamaru.

message 9: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Kakashi stops then jumps up grabbing Tei hand with him into the tree "Watch out!" Kakashi yells while a fire ball was coming towards them from the direction of the two akatsuki members.

message 10: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana's face was as red as a tomato but she still managed to have an emotionless expression. "Thanks, Kakashi.." She muttered as she steadied herself. Ino glared at Teitana and growled to herself. "Why does everyone like her? Sure she's pretty and smart but I look way better than her and I'm definintely a better ninja." She grumbled as she then glanced at Shikamaru who sighed at Ino's usual antics. "Yeah yeah Ino,...you're great." He says sarcastically.

message 11: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

"We might as well come out of hiding since they know we are here." Kakashi says jumping out to face the two but is shocked when he sees Minto.

message 12: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments ((Technically speaking...i think....aren't Minto and Teitana related?))

message 13: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Yup

message 14: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana follows behind Kakashi then her eyes widen as she sees Minto. "I-itoko?..." Teitana asks as she sees him. She already knew they were cousins due to a mission they all went on a couple months ago.

((Itoko means cousin))

message 15: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Minto just looks at them with his ice cold sharingan stare and emotionless face. "Should I kill them?" Suki asked Minto as he put his hand up for him to wait. "Why are you here?" Minto says coldly.

message 16: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana glared at Suki then looked back at Minto. "We're here to get you back..." She said in a soft voice as she then looked up a Kakashi with a sad expression on her face.

message 17: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

"Now you want me back after someone used me to almost destroy the village" Minto says angrily and coldly. "Run home or you won't live fools" Suki sort chuckles evilly and waves them off with his hand. "Look Minto I know we made a mistake forgive us please or we will take you by force" Kakashi says almost demanding.

message 18: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana sighed then looked at Minto. "I swear I didn't know that they took you. I went to my hometown then a couple weeks later Kakashi came and told me we were to go looking for you because they took you." She admitted still feeling kind of guilty.

message 19: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Minto just stares coldly with his emotionless face and sharingan. Suki walks forward "So whats the plan? Do I kill'em or what?" He asked still slowly walking forward. "Well they cant take me by force they are too weak, so go ahead." Minto says coldly stays back 6 feet away from Suki.

message 20: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana looked at Minto with a raised brow. "You really think we haven't been training since you were gone?" She asks him. Ino and Shikamaru come out followed by a very energetic Rock Lee.

message 21: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

"lets see how much you've learned... Suki?" Minto says looking as cold as ever with his Sharingan eyes. Suki walks over to them hold his arms out "Lets begin" Suki says waiting for them to attack.

message 22: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana glares at Suki then pulls all her hair back into a ponytail which revealed her sharingan eye. "Alright then. Kakashi you ready?" She asked as she looked back at him. Shale hadn't shown anyone her sharingan but at the moment she was ready to get her cousin back so she didn't notice that they could see it.

message 23: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

"Be careful Tei and everyone" Kakashi says pulling out his kunai and holding it in front of him. "Go!" Kakashi yells running towards Suki as he stands there with his arms still wide open.

message 24: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana stood her ground as she waited for their attack. Her eyes widen as she saw Kakashi heading straight for Suki. "Wait Kakashi don't attack first!" She yelled at him. She knew they probably had a couple tricks up their sleeves so she stayed put with her hand on the hilt of one of her swords.

message 25: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Suki does signs and shoots a huge fire dragon at Kakashi and his team. "Fire style great fire dragon jutsu" Suki says shooting two more fire dragons

message 26: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana does signs really quick to counterattack. "Water style twisted dispersion jutsu!" She shouts as water shoots out in the form of many twister and clashes with Suki's fire dragons.

message 27: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Suki does hand signs again" fire style great fire ball jutsu, fire style Exploding twisters!" Suki says laugh sending a giant fire ball and fire twisters that exploding on contact at Tei as he jumps in the air. Then lands with lightning surrounding his hands like blades.

message 28: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 106 comments Mod
Skywalker roars and quickly disperses the conflict. "Shuddda up!" He raored growled.

message 29: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana uses a wind style jutsu to send her back a couple of feet. She glances at Minto and sighs.

message 30: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 106 comments Mod
((isnt it yoyr turn at twilight))

message 31: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Suki looks up at Skywalker as Minto walked over to Suki. Then they turn around and start walking away from them.

message 32: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

(◕‿◕✿) Queen wrote: "((isnt it yoyr turn at twilight))"

Can u invite me to that))

message 33: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments "Wait Minto." Teitana speaks up as she sees her cousin walking away. "Are you sure you don't want to come back?" She asked him with pleading eyes. She then glanced at Kakashi giving him a look that practically begged for his help.

message 34: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Minto stops walking and so did Suki. Kakashi holds his kunai as he speaks "Minto we didn't know please don't do this it wont end well" as Suki faces them with his eye staring through the one eye hole of his mask saying "For you" then shoots five earth dragons at them as they continue to walk away.

message 35: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana does some quick hand signs then calls out her jutsu. "Lightning style dispersion jutsu." As she says this lightning courses through the earth dragons and forces them to explode into tiny pieces of earth.

message 36: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

" Die already!" suki yells shooting 3 fire balls and 4 fire dragons at them trying to burn them all as he lands from his jump and glares at them. Kakashi does hands signs and shoots a water dragon a two of the dragons.

message 37: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana does hands signs then shouts out her jutsu. "Water style wall protection jutsu." As the words leave her mouth a wall of water moves in front of her and the younger ninjas.

message 38: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Minto does hand signs while putting his hand on the ground and says "Wood style raging Wood pillars" as sharpen wood pillars start chasing after kakashi and Teis team smashing into the ground and rise out of the ground chasing them more. "Get back!" Kakashi yells jumping back with the others.

message 39: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana pauses for a second as she thinks for a jutsu to do. She then hears Kakashi tell them to get back but it settles in her brain too late. As she turns around and runs, a couple of seconds later she is sent flying in the air after tripping over something and getting hit by the jutsu.

message 40: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

Minto opens showing his sharingan staring coldly at them. As he continue to stare not looking away as he does some hand signs "Fire Style: Great Fire Ball Jutsu" Minto says shooting a huge fireball at them. Kakashi grabs Tei and jumps out of the way of harm. Kakashi lays against a tree "Are you ok?" he asked looking her up and down.

message 41: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana chuckled at her clumsiness. "Yeah I'm okay." She says then jumps from the tree and moves her bangs out of the way and pins them up so her sharingan was showing. "I thought you were going to leave, Minto. It's not so hard beating us is it?" She asked while getting in a certain stance she does for one of her jutsu's.

message 42: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

"He is choosing whether to kill you or not girl" Suki says with his arms spread out like a open hug. Does some hand signs and a lighting spears forms in his hands "Lightning Style: Double edge lightning Spears." He says shooting it at them.

message 43: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana dodges out the way quickly, accidentally bumping into Kakashi. "Sorry Kakashi." She mumbled under her breath as she then activated her sharingan. She knew she would have to buy herself some time before she could use it so she stood a little ways away from them.

message 44: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

"Its ok" kakashi replies as he dodges the lightning and starts throwing kunai's at them. Minto does hand signs and lightning forms in is hand like a sword getting bigger "Lightning style: Lighting Sword" as he slashes at them.

message 45: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana dodged the attacks and tried to distance herself away from them, as much as possible. She feared using her sharingan because of the consequences that came with it but if things got serious she would have to use it no matter what. "Kakashi, we need to hurry and leave." She told him then fixed her hair so that her bangs were covering one of her eyes. "They aren't holding back and whatever we throw at them doesn't seem to work." She says with a saddened expression.

message 46: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (last edited Jul 20, 2016 04:41PM) (new)

"Ok but how do we get through to Minto?" Kakashi questions as he jumps out of the way as Suki slashes the lightning sword around. "Water Style water dragon jutsu" Kakashi says shooting it directly at Minto. But he moves swiftly out the way as if it was nothing.

message 47: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 48 comments Teitana deactivated her sharingan and her eyes went back to that sparkling aqua shade. She then did hand signs and aimed at Minto. "Lightning style twin twister jutsu!" She shouts and two giant lightning tornadoes make their way towards Minto.

message 48: by Jack the Teleporter , 9th Hokage (new)

"Chidori" Minto says quietly then charges at the lightning tornados getting caught in between. Then strikes the ground with Chidori cause the tornados to disperse.