2016 Choose Your Own Challenge Challenge discussion

Weekly Updates > Week 23- June 6

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara Bates | 195 comments Mod
Another week! No finishes here but I'm working on rereading the first in a series because I picked up the second one (the magicians) and realized I was totally lost lol I guess my brain didn't retain that book from about 5 years ago when I first read it! How's everyone else doing?

message 2: by Charline (new)

Charline (charline84) | 80 comments No finishes for me this week either. I didn't get to the library until Friday to pick up my next 3 books. At the minute I'm making my way through The Never List for a crime novel prompt. It's good so far, but pretty dark subject matter. I'll definitely be reading something lighter next!

message 3: by Clare (new)

Clare (-clare-) I've finished Missing Pieces it's one of those books that you feel you've read before though you know you haven't.
I'm now reading Band-Aid for a Broken Leg for my 'A book set in a country i've not visited on my reading tour' prompt. It's set in Angola, Mozambique, and South Sudan.

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (kiik) I finally finished a book last week, The Crown (The Selection, #5). Not sure if it's gonna fit a prompt yet, but I'm just happy I'm starting to read again. It's been one hell of a month.

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 89 comments I finished Primates of Park Avenue. It was interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing the movie adaptation of it.