The Worst Bestsellers discussion

X-Men 3: The Last Stand
This topic is about X-Men 3
Worst Bestsellers Episodes > Episode 50 - X-Men: The Last Stand

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Renata (renatasnacks) | 210 comments Mod
Hey, has anyone seen Scott? I thought he used to be in this GoodReads group, but...it's probably not important.

http://www.frowl.org/worstbestsellers...

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise | 41 comments Who?

Truefax, I had the shower thought the other day that Rogue's problems could be helped significantly if she were a latex fetishist.

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (wellscai) | 8 comments Weird listening to this episode in the car with a dude named Scott. He kept looking up.

Also, I'm so glad I could help introduce Fucking Marrying Killing to the world. Personally: fucking Jean, marrying Wolverine (so he could feed me Flaming Hot Cheetos off his claws), and killing... damn, was there another person?

Denise--right?! Like...Rogue has options. You can have a perfectly nice time without direct skin to skin contact.

Caitlin--omg but YOU ALREADY MARRYING SCOTT...I think. If I remember correctly?? uh...what were we talking about?

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Schumacher | 2 comments Guys my cat has alopecia I MUST TAKE THE CURE

message 6: by Denise (new)

Denise | 41 comments So in the middle of the Bellwether Friends you folks guested in, and I will say that Oscar Isaacs took the fabulously over-the-top Claremontian monologues and chewed that scenery like it was his job (because it was).

Lauren--that is perfectly understandable and in no way some kind of betrayal.

Denise--I mostly meant Oscar Isaacs was wasted because we could not see his handsome face :( But agree, he did a great job with those Claremontian villain monologues.