Rated R RPs discussion

RP Folder #1 > Tinker Bell & Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 89 comments Hey

message 2: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 89 comments here are some of my ideas

1. Girl and guy have been dating for years and are soon to be engaged, girl is pregnant with their second child but the guy works in the U.S Army. One night in an attack, he goes missing and is never found. The girl is heartbroken and is left to look after their two year old son and newborn daughter on her own, until the guy's brother steps in, the kids love their uncle, and the girl enjoys the company and his help. But what happens when they grow closer and soon start falling for each other, and her ex fiancé comes home, after being held hostage for a year.

2. A girl has spent her summer volunteering at an old peoples home, and she grows close to many of the residents. In early autumn, one of her favorite residents dies very suddenly in the night. She was upset but touched to find that she was remembered in her will. However, the gift is somewhat odd. The woman had paid for the girl and her own grandson to take a trip around Europe (or wherever) because she knew they both wanted to travel. The catch? They were traveling together, despite never having met.

4. Girl and boy are madly in love. One day the guy decided to join the army. At first girl and boy stay in touch, but after a month they lost contact as boy was sent on a classified mission. A little under two year later, boy shows up on girl's doorstep, what he doesn't know is he has a son which was born while he was gone.

6. Girl and boy have been best friends since elementary school. They've been through everything with each other and have been there for each other all the way. Maybe they've even had feelings that they didn't tell the other about along the way? When the girl gets cancer, their love feelings shine through. But things are stressful, and they start to fight. What will happen? Love or heart break?

9. Girl and guy are best friends and have been since they were born, but when the girl finds herself in an abusive relationship, it breaks the guys heart and he tries to help her.

10. Two teenagers are both single parents, with different situations, the girl has no support, and has dropped out of school to take care of her little girl and to work her full time job, while the boy stayed in school, his parents helping support him. The boy and girl meet one day, while dropping their toddlers at daycare, the toddlers bond, while their parents flirt, and a relationship blossoms.

There is a kingdom in the middle of a forest. They are tormented by monsters. Most are just colorful animals but some are very beautiful people. There is only one girl monster left and she has killed her father and ran to the kingdom. She falls in love with one of the princes..

The kingdoms of light and dark have been fighting for centuries. They are fairies and elementals. Along the way they have forgotten that at one time the royals would feel drawn to each other. It's like love at first sight.

message 3: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 89 comments Alright so we are doing the first 4?

message 4: by Tinker bell (last edited Jun 06, 2016 12:49PM) (new)

Tinker bell  | 89 comments Army
Name: Reese Holt
Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...

Vacation Abroad
Name: Rowan Scott

Armed Forces
Name: Noelle Carter

Best Friends
Name: Ahren James

message 5: by Angel of Life (last edited Jun 06, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 122 comments Army
Name: Alissa Meadows
Appearance:

Vacation Abroad
Name: Zain Griffin
Appearance:

Armed Forces
Name: Micheal Mihelich
Appearance:

Best friends
Name: Brooklyn Chemlik
Appearance:

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 122 comments 1. Alissa was just at home relaxing with Reese and their one year old son, she knew Reese wouldn’t be home for much longer until he had to go back to work. She hated it when he left and being a girlfriend to someone who was in the arm forces it broke her inside. She never knew if he would be coming home after he left. So of course every time he left she couldn’t stop hugging him or giving him a kiss. Though of course that probably made her seem needy but really she just wanted him home safe and sound. She wiped all of those horrible thoughts from her mind as she laid her head on his shoulder.

2. Zain couldn’t believe his own grandmother had included someone that the rest of the family didn’t even know into the will, then again there wasn’t much family left. Him and his siblings along with maybe three of his cousins and his mother that was about it. However his mother was getting ill as well and his cousins were kind of rude. If anything he and his sister were the only ones that would visit their grandmother. However his sister already had a life of her own. A husband and children a great job, he was left her home but in order to obtain this house he had to travel to Europe and a few other places with his random girl. Of course he had contacted her and told her they should meet for coffee.

3. It had been many years before Michael got to see Noelle again, he didn’t know how she would react to seeing him again, and he didn’t know if she even wanted to see him again he was actually very nervous about knocking on her door. Of course he had just gotten back from boot camp and he knew he had lost contact and knew she wouldn’t be too happy about that. Soon he worked up the nerve to knock on her door he took a step back and hide the flowers he had gotten her behind his back.

4. Brooklyn had just gotten back home from the hospital again, these past few months have taken a real toll on her. There were a few surgeries and a few therapy sessions here and there talking about her life, what she wanted to do with it, what would happen if she was gone. They never really helped she just hated going but hey the longer she sat in silence the longer she couldn’t go home for the night. Brooklyn got out of the car and walked back into her apartment, she had her mom staying with her for a few days to help her out. However she went back home not too long ago. She texted her best friend Hey, you should come over. There is something I want to tell you, oh bring ice cream!

message 7: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese sighed softly as he watched his son. He didn't know really how long he would be gone this time. He would find out when her got to the airport and checked in with his commander. He looked over at Alissa as she laid her head on his shoulder. "Alissa." he said softly looking down at her as he wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer to him.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan chewed on her lip as she sat just inside one of her favorite coffee shops. She didn't know Zain very well, she had maybe seen him twice as she had volunteered at the nursing home his grandmother had been staying in. She was just as surprised at what she had put in the will as the rest of the family, if not more so. She wasn't sure what to think and she sure didn't know what Zain was like. Of course that's what this meeting was for right? to get to get to know the person she was to be travelling with to Europe.

Armed Forces

Noelle was walking around the small house her parents had helped her get after a few years of Michael being gone. She had wanted to be on her own after she had given birth to their daughter, Elsa. She looked at the door and then over at Elsa to make sure she was still playing. Noelle walked to the door expecting it to be some salesperson. Once she opened the door s he stopped and just stared at Michael for a second thinking she was seeing things, "M- Michael?" she whispered.

Best Friends

Ahren was just getting back from work and walked into his apartment. He looked around the small place as he kicked his shoes off. Glancing down at his phone he saw a message from Brooklyn, who just happened to be his best friend. He shook his head slightly and then replied ~Alright princess I'll be there in like 10 minutes~ he walked into his room and changed quickly before heading out to the store to get ice cream and then went to Brooklyn's apartment

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 122 comments Army

Alissa heard her name being said and all she could do was break her eyes away from there son who was playing and look up at Reese. She gave a small smile to him as he held her close against his own body. "What is it?" She asked him in a soft tone of voice before glancing back over at their son to make sure he was okay and then looking back up at Reese. "Something on your mind?"

Vacation Abroad

Zain had made it to the coffee shop and had asked one of the staff and a girl named Rowan had come in, he was pointed in her direction and gave a small smile and a thank you. He soon joined her once had had his coffee in hand and smiled at her. "Rowan? hi I'm Zain, the guy I guess you are traveling with." This whole situation was slightly odd to him and did his grandmother really have more things up her sleeve then what they could see as of right now? She was always sneaky like that and even his own mother had told him that he needed to watch out for her. Though Zain never really too her warnings seriously. His grandmother was a bright and wonderful person and she had actually taught him how to be a gentleman but at times he was still kind of a jerk. He offered his hand so he could shake her.

Armed Forces

Once the door opened and he saw Noelle just standing there starring at him he wasn't sure what to think, he didn't know if this was shocking her to the point of not being able to speak. Or if she really didn't think it was him, however he had missed her so badly and he had felt dreadfully sorry for leaving her all of those years ago. It's not like he just up and left without a word, they had talked about this for who know's how many months down to weeks to days and the goodbyes were followed within the hours. He gave a small nod to her he quickly hugged her wrapping his arms around her. He didn't care if she started to hit him he wasn't going to let go. "Please forgive me." Was all he was able to get out, he knew she would ask him so many questions but he just wanted to get on with his life that included her.

Best friends

Brooklyn had always been friends with Ahren and she loved spending time with him when they were younger. In high school they got to spend the night at each other's house all the time because their parents had though them to be so innocent. Though Brooklyn had always kind of taunted him weather it was intentional or not. However she was immature in high school and she owns up to t hat now. She had gotten her house ready to have him over. Meaning she got snacks ready and most of them being his favorites even have movies picked out to watch. She was too excited to see him again. It felt like it had been forever.

message 9: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese looked down at her as she answered him. He snorted a little at her question, "A lot of things are on my mind Alissa." he said softly, "But you will be okay with Nolan right?" he asked. He had not been asked to leave the country after Nolan had been born, but now that he was over a year they had asked if Reese would go back and it wasn't really him being asked it was more like him being told he needed to go. He was worried about both of them now and didn't know how long he could go without seeing either of them.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan was still chewing on her lip slightly as Zain walked over to her. She stared at him for a second before nodding slightly as he spoke. She smiled a little bit, "Hi, it's nice to meet you." she answered. She was always polite and sometimes that got her into trouble. Rowan wasn't sure what to think as she put her hand into Zain's.

Armed Forces

Noelle was still slightly in shock as she was staring at Michael. She couldn't get over the fact that he was standing right in front of her. She had missed him so much over the last few years and every once in a while Elsa would do something that would remind Noelle of Michael and her missing him would start all over again. She gasped slightly as he hugged her and asked her to forgive him. "You came back." was all she said still not able to move. In the back of her mind she tried to think of a way to explain Elsa, but that was pushed away for the moment as she maneuvered in his arms to wrap her own around him.

Best Friends

Ahren looked around for their favorite ice cream to share. Whenever they were together they always had fun. It sometimes to others looked like they were more than just friends as they were so comfortable with each other that they would say and do things with each other that most people wouldn't do. Ahren was always very careful at what he would say to her when they were younger. That always got him teased, but he didn't care much now. He knocked on her door a litle later feeling like he hadn't seen her in forever

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

"I kind of figured a lot would be on your mind" Alissa muttered a little bit, she really didn't want him to go. However she knew she had to go back, she just wasn't sure how well she could do this all on her own. "You know I would probably sound like a great mom if I told you that I would be just fine with Nolan and not to worry. So half of me thinks I should just tell you that so you wont worry." She loved her son she really did it just happened that he was a handful and with her being pregnant with their second child she wasn't sure if she could do that on her own. "I'm just upset that you have to go again soon, I really don't want you to go." She was getting so use to having him home with her and Nolan.

Vacation Aboard

Zain soon sat down after shaking her hand and taking his hand back to his side, he had seen her only a few times so not very often when he was visiting his grandmother of course she had always told him to be nice to the girl. Though he didn't know why he barley even talked to her if at all. He didn't remember ever saying hi to her though he could be wrong about that as well. Soon the thought of his grandmother trying to set him up popped up into his head. Was she really still trying to find him a wife even beyond the grave? He sighed slightly and looked at her again, he was excited for this trip and now he could only hope that she was too. "So are you excited for the trip or nervous?"

Armed Forces

"Of course I came back." He told her as he pulled away from her slightly so he could continue to look at her. He never wanted to take his eyes off of her again. "Did you really think I could go forever without seeing you ever again? Every day was torture for me. I'm glad I got to come home and see you and I'm sure you already saw them because I couldn't hide my excitement but flowers for you." He told her handing them to her. He was just too excited to see her again and he really hoped that she would forever him because he still felt pretty awful for leaving her like that.

Best Friends

When he finally showed up and she was done setting everything up she opened the door and quickly hugged him wrapping her arms tightly around him with her eyes closed. Soon she pulled back just to make sure that it was him. "Oh thank goodness it is you." She hugged him again and kept his body close to her's. "Thank you for coming over tonight, I wasn't sure if you were actually going to or not." She soon let go of him and smiled at him. "Please come in and go put that in the freezer for right now."

message 11: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese nodded a little bit then rolled his eyes slightly, "You know i don't want you to lie to me so I don't worry, because you should know that by now i will worry regardless of what you tell me." he replied hugging her a little bit. He looked over at Nolan and shook his head, "Hey little rascal come back over here." he called to him hoping he would actually listen for once.

Vacaation Abroad

Rowan watched as Zain sat across from her and tried to think of a time when she had actually spoken with him. Maybe other than a few hellos that was it. She couldn't remember the last time she had even seen him around with his grandmother. She was excited and nervous about the whole trip. Rowan shrugged a bit, "Oh I'm excited and a little nervous, I have never actually been out of the states before." she admitted softly,

Armed Forces

Noelle smiled a little bit and shrugged a little, "Well you kind of fell off the face of the planet for a few years and then here you are standing in front of me." she replied still looking at him as if she really couldn't believe he was standing there giving her flowers. "Oh i thought they were for you." she retorted before taking them from him, "do" she was cut off by a small voice, "Mommy where you do?" Elsa called. Noelle glanced behind her and then back at Michael, "I'm at the door."

Best Friends

Ahren laughed softly as he hugged her back, "Of course its me." he answered looking down at her. "You know you should probably make sure of that before you go hugging people Brookie." he told her keeping her close to him. "Why wouldn't I come over?" he asked slightly surprised as he walked over to the freezer and put the ice cream away

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa sighed automatically feeling down about what she had said, she looked down at her hands how they were resting slightly on his leg, and she then glanced over at Nolan who had crawled slightly more away from them. He didn’t really seem to pay them any mind though, not that he was a bad kid he was just one after all and didn’t really know any better anyway. Soon Nolan crawled out of the living room leaving his parents there. Alissa looked back up at Reese “And we were crazy enough to go for another one. Honestly I don’t know how well I’ll do on my own.” Alissa got up from the couch to go get Nolan.

Vacation Abroad

“I understand, I am excited and a little nervous as well. I think it’s mostly because I’m taking a trip with someone I’ve never even met before because my grandmother arranged it. You know I think you were her favorite, she talked about you every now and again when my sister or I would come to visit, so we knew she was in good hands. Thank you for taking care of her when she needed it.” He told her as he took another sip or two of his coffee, Zain was slightly an energetic person and he tried to mellow himself out but sometimes that didn’t really happy. He was already starting to miss his grandmother taking this trip she planned with someone he didn’t know, yep it sounded like something she would do. Zain glanced over at Rowan again.

Armed Forces

Chuckling a little about the whole flower thing he was about to tell her what had happened to him, why he couldn’t return her skype calls or why he couldn’t email her back or anything like that. Granted he couldn’t tell her everything he just couldn’t leave her hanging either, until he heard a small voice come from inside the house. He wasn’t even sure who that was. Was she babysitting for someone? No that couldn’t be it, she did call her mommy. So did she have a boyfriend or a husband and he lost out on having her? He had no idea who this little girl, it sounded like, even was. He looked at her slightly confused. “Sorry was I interrupting something?” He finally apologized for maybe taking up her time.

Best friends

“Yeah but that doesn’t keep life fun or entertaining and to be honest.” She started as she closed the door and followed behind him into the kitchen “I wasn’t sure if you were going to give me the slip. You know say you were too busy or had to work in the morning, one of my other friends did that to me so I was like you know what fine I don’t care.” She told him softly as she leaned against the wall slightly and watched him put the ice cream away before walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his stomach and hugging him again. She liked having him close to her heart, he seemed sweet to her always.

message 13: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese watched as Nolan crawled out of the room. He shook his head a little bit, "Yeah I know, I didn't actually think about trying to have another one though." he answered, "Sit down Alissa, I can take care of Nolan for a little bit." he told her as he got up to grab their son before he could hurt himself or break something.

Vacation Abroad.

Rowan smiled a little bit and nodded, "Yeah that's another part of it. Oh your grandmother was so sweet. I was happy to help take care of her also. She always could make me smile even when i was supposed to be doing the cheering up." she replied softly. Rowan was a little surprised that she had been talked about to Zain and his sister. She didn't think she was anything special, but then Zain's grandmother thought she was.

Armed Forces

Noelle stepped away from him a little as Elsa came around the corner. "No Michael you aren't interrupting anything." she answered softly as she looked back at their daughter as she came up beside Noelle. "Mommy." Elsa whispered, "Who tat?" she asked looking at Michael and then back up at Noelle. Back when they had seen each other every day Noelle would often tease Michael about how his features were more suited for being on a girl. Elsa looked a lot like Michael did when he was a kid. "El, that is one of mommy's friends." she answered softly glancing at Michael for a second. Now how was she going to explain this to him.

Best Friends

Ahren rolled his eyes a little bit, "Yeah and next time that happens when some guy just walks right into your house and steals something you cannot call me." he teased her softly turning to look at her. "Brookie I'm never too busy for you... I might have to work in the morning but I'm always up for hanging out with you." he replied looking at her as she walked closer to him. He smiled slightly as he wrapped his arms around her tightly, "So how are you really?" he asked softly leaning his head close to hers

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa heard her name and quickly spun around to face Reese, both of their children were kind of unplanned, of course they had joked about having another child after Nolan was born, they didn’t think it would actually happen. However Alissa was the type of person who didn’t believe in abortion and so with that they ended up with two, one here and one on the way. “Okay if you say so and I honestly don’t think either of us thought about having another one. She had sat back down like he had told her too. She sighed a little bit as she watched Reese go get their son who was out in the hallway.

Vacation Aboard

“Yeah that sounds like her, she always put others before herself and I guess that’s what I liked most about her you know. I mean it didn’t matter how bad she got, she would always be trying to make other people smile and I think it’s because she didn’t want anyone to cry when she left I think she wanted people to smile in reembrace of her. My grandmother was weird like that but it was a good weird.” He told her “So tell me a little about yourself.”

Armed Forces

All Michael could honestly do was look at this little girl and then back at Noelle and then at the little girl again. He didn’t see it obviously he was a guy he didn’t really notice things. He then gave a small wave once Noelle said that it was one of her friends. Though they were kind of more than that before he left. “Nice to meet you. She looks a lot like you.” Michael told Noelle as that’s what he saw really.

Best friends

“Oh please, you would still come if I called you and usually I don’t hug people when I open the door. I’ve just missed you and I felt like I haven’t seen you in a long time.” She told him she took his hand and pulled him back over to the couch with her and sat down with him. Once the question came up on how she was she fell quiet. She couldn’t ever lie to him so she didn’t to tell him. “Uh well I guess I could be better I’ve seen better days at least. I try not to worry you too much. I guess that’s why I wanted to invite you over.”

message 15: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 89 comments Army.

Reese got up after she sat back down and went into the hallway to find Nolan. "Hey you." he said softly scooping up the small boy. "What are we going to do with you?" he asked softly as he walked with Nolan back to the living room. "So we didn't plan on having this one or the new baby, but that doesn't mean anything to me." he replied sitting down and placing Nolan in his lap. "i wouldn't trade either of them for anything in the world."

Vacation Abroad.

Rowan smiled a little bit as Zain talked about his grandmother. She was glad that he and his sister had taken time out of their days to see her, when so many people just left their elders in the nursing home. She laughed a little bit as she nodded, "She was always like that, she always told me there was no use in being upset over something you couldn't change." She answered then shrugged a little bit, "Well what do you want to know about me?" she asked

Armed Forces.

Noelle reached down and picked Elsa up. Elsa had not stopped looking at Michael, but when he spoke Noelle laughed softly and shook her head, " You know i think you just like to be contrary to what everyone else thinks Michael." she said still laughing a little bit, "You can come in and we can talk." she said moving out of the door way so he could come into her small house. "Elsa why don't you go find a movie to watch?" she suggested to the small girl before putting her down.

Best Friends

"Okay, Okay, you caught me." he said laughing at her. "I've missed you too." he told her softly as he followed her to her couch. Brooklyn's house was just as familiar to him as his own. "So the less you tell me the less I'm supposed to worry?" he questioned, "Seriously Brooklyn you should know me better than that." he muttered." Tell me what's up."

message 16: by Angel of Life (last edited Jun 06, 2016 09:26PM) (new)

“Well yeah, I know that, I wouldn’t want to change anything in my life. Not these two little munchkins, not changing schools and defiantly not how I met you. You were the best thing that’s ever happened in my life. Yeah I mean we’ve had our quails but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you. I’m glad my life went the way it went, I’m glad that we have Nolan and well this one coming too.” Alissa spoke quietly everything she was saying was true and she was glad that they were together, they may not be in engaged and they may not be married but they were both two people who loved each other and were being parents together.

Vacation Aboard

“Hmm as far as what I want to know about you…Well I guess just whatever you want to share, so maybe something like the basics. So you know your favorite color, favorite food, pets, siblings, um favorite subject. I think things like that. You know that’s what this meeting is all about anyway right? It was to get know one another, so after you’re done I’ll tell you anything you want to know about me.” He told her with a genuine smile, he had a feeling they were both in for a roller-coaster of fun. It was going to be an adventure that was for sure, two strangers going away together. Plus his grandmother had even picked out the hotels that they were to stay at, and the room was paid for. So this was going to be interesting.

Armed Forces

Michael gave a small nod as she stepped aside to let him in, he felt like maybe they had a lot to talk about and he wasn’t really ready for this but in a way he had to be. He took off his shoes at the door like his mom had always told him to do, he didn’t really want to be tracking mud or dirt or well anything outside to inside. “Eh, I try to be different, but I don’t know who her father is so all I can say is that she looks more like you.” He then watched as she put down Elsa, “so how did you come up with the name Elsa? If I may ask” he muttered only loud enough for Noelle to hear him, maybe coming back into Noelle’s life would be a little bit more difficult than he originally thought it to be.

Best friends

“Well no, I mean… I don’t know. I just don’t want you to be upset with me. I thought it would just be something where the doctors could cut it out or it would be a quick and simple treatment and I wouldn’t have to tell anyone, I wouldn’t have to have people feel sorry for me. You know I hate that.” She told him she placed her forehead on his arm and sighed she sat straight up again and looked at him giving a small smile to him. “Alright fine, you caught me. I’m sick, I have cancer and I’m afraid. One of the main reasons I invited you over. I’m scared and I don’t want to do this alone. But I feel like I am alone, the only people who know are of course my parents and siblings but you are my first choice, the first person I ever told.” She told him as she picked up her phone and turned it off. “So please don’t treat me any different.”

message 17: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese nodded slightly as he looked at Nolan and then back at Alissa. "You know I wouldn't change anything about the way we are." He replied,"Well actually I would change one thing." He added after a slight pause. Reese had been trying to come up with a good time to say what was on his mind and now was as good as a time as any. He just hoped that she wouldn't stop him from what he had to say before he could say it all.

Vacation Abroad.

Rowan nodded a little bit," oh so you just want to know all of the important stuff about me." She replied with a soft laugh. She was mostly always happy and could make the most of any situation she could tell that their trip would be a whirlwind of fun. " Well let's see my favorite color is red, my favorite food is ice cream and don't you dare tell me that is not a food." She said with a serious face only she was totally joking. " I don't have any pets unfortunately because I'm so busy, I have three siblings two are young and one is older and they are all boys so you better watch out." She continued," my favorite subject? That's a tough one. I would have to say either anatomy or English." She answered," anything else?" She asked with a smile.

Armed Forces

Noelle put Elsa down and she ran off to find a movie. " You really don't see it do you?" She asked softly looking at him. "I guess we will tackle this first then." She muttered slightly to herself," Michael you do know her dad and what was the first Disney movie I got you to actually sit through without falling asleep? That's where she got her name." She asked him setting the flowers he got her on the table. Before he left she had begged him to see Frozen with her and when he had agreed, he surprised her even more by staying awake," if it helps you her middle name is Michelle." Elsa came running back in," Mommy tan I watch tangled?" She asked Noelle nodded a little bit," you can go sit down in the living room and I'll be right there."

Best Friends

Ahren stared at his best friend in slight shock," what?" He asked softly looking at her," is that why you haven't let me come over or even really talked to me?" He asked," Brooklyn you know I would help you with anything and something like this you can't keep that from me" he told her," How long have you known?" He asked

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa was looking at him the whole entire time that they spoke to each other. When she first met Reese back then, it was through friends of course, she thought he was a bit odd. However she liked that about him, he was different, didn’t go with the flow. Alissa and Reese started to hangout a lot more and without their mutual friends, it wasn’t long after that, when they started dating. Though it wasn’t a surprise everyone could see it. Now they were still happily together with a baby boy, Nolan and soon to be another one. At first hearing about Nolan, Alissa was in a panic, she probably cried for a day or two then she was alright with it and finally told him when she was happy before the cycle started over again. He was actually fairly happy about the news as well which made things a lot easier. She couldn’t imagine a life without Reese or Nolan. Giving a slight nod as in she was paying attention. She wanted him to continue what he was going to say.

Vacation Aboard

“You know red is a good color, however mine has to be orange or blue. Ice cream can be a food I guess but you can’t have it for breakfast when you are a kid and even now I find myself asking why am I doing this to myself. So my favorite food would have to be tacos, you can’t never go wrong with ice cream or tacos.” He was now starving and wish tacos had not come up in the conversation at all. “Hmm pets are fun to have, however I understand the being busy part, hey you should meet my dog, she is super friendly and loves new people. Well siblings are fun too, well actually only fun to a certain point then they just get annoying. You are already know I have siblings. Don’t worry I won’t do anything to make you upset or harm you. And as far as favorite subjects I would have to say space. However English was slightly fun too.” He told her in a hyped up tone of voice. “I will probably think of something while we are on our vacation.”

Armed Forces

“See what?” He wasn’t playing dumb he wasn’t being a jerk but seeing a little girl, which he had never met before, for the first time ever and it was calling Noelle, a girl he swore he would never hurt, mommy. Yeah it confused him a little bit, and how in the world did he know her dad? Did Noelle hook up with someone from high school? No of course she wouldn’t do that, he didn’t pin her as that kind of person. In fact nobody did. After she ran back in only to run back out after mother told her she would be in, in just a minute he put the pieces together. “You got me to watch Frozen with you because you begged me to. Your favorite princess was Elsa I’m assuming that’s where she got her name. I stayed awake and said I didn’t like it that much, but I guess it was kind of one of my favorites. Her middle name is Michelle because well that’s close to what my name is. So how old is she?” He asked her, he wasn’t mad at her he just was in disbelieve.

Best friends

Looking down and away from him Brooklyn felt slightly ashamed, only to look up at him again she couldn’t hide from him, she couldn’t lie to him she couldn’t do anything to him because he was her best friend. He was always going to be there for her and she was always going to appreciate that, and love that about him. “Ren,” she started “about two months… but month one doesn’t count because I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I knew something was wrong but I didn’t know what, you know my thing about doctors, I hate them. As far as me not talking to you that was me trying to figure out how to tell you without breaking down and crying while trying to tell you”. Brooklyn got up from the couch and stretched a little bit before going to the fridge to grab them both something to drink, if the conversation continued on like that it would be a long night for the both of them. She wasn’t really sure she was ready for that.

message 19: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese sat looking at Alissa for a little bit before continuing what he was thinking about. He looked down at Nolan for a second and then back at Alissa. "I know that you don't like hearing everything from my parents and my brother, because we aren't married and the army won't tell you anything." he started again still trying to come up with the best way to say everything.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan laughed a little bit, "Who said you can't eat ice cream for breakfast?" she asked, "I mean other than our parents." she replied, "Tacos are good, why are we talking about food now I'm hungry." she muttered. She smiled brightly, "You have a dog?" she asked, "I have always wanted a dog, but between my siblings and I my parents couldn't afford one and now that I'm on my own i don't really have the time for one either." she stated. Rowan nodded a little bit as she listened to the rest of what he was saying. "Alright I wouldn't expect you not to ask me anything else."

Armed Forces.

Noelle watched Michael as Elsa ran back out of the room. She was afraid that he would accuse her of lying to him, but as she watched him put the pieces together, she just waited. Elsa wasn't as patient with Noelle as normal so she ran back in, "Mommy huwwy." she said pulling on her hand. Noelle nodded, "Okay El go sit down." she replied before looking back at Michael, "You've got everything right, and she just turned 3." she told him as she followed after Elsa to go put her movie in so they could at least have a little bit to talk.

Best Friends.

Ahren waited for Brooklyn to speak again. He couldn't stay upset with her for very long, at tops like 5 minutes, because they were always together they didn't really fight all that much. He looked back at her as she spoke to him and nodded slightly, "Alright I'll forgive you for all of that, I was just afraid that you were too busy for me and That I had done something to make you hate me." he told her honestly.

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Hearing him say all of this was true, she couldn’t deny it, she hated hearing about him from his family. It was nice but it was also slightly concerning she was the mother of his children and she thought she deserved to know what was going on with him. Not from his family but from his commander, she felt like there was a but coming on but she couldn’t bring herself to say that to him. She knew he was hinting at something she just didn’t know what it was really. “Yes, I do, but is there a way you can fix that?” Alissa wasn’t even really sure on what he had planned to do, she loved Reese and she just wanted to make sure he was making it home safely after every time he had left.

Vacation Aboard

“My grandmother told me that a lot, especially when I turned twenty. She told me I know you are basically capable of taking care of yourself but still remember sweets are not breakfast. Then we got into this whole debate about sugary cereals and pop tarts and all of the breakfast food. Then she gave in and told me to just come over every morning for breakfast. That was until she fell and hurt herself. My mom thought it was best to put her in the home.” He told her a little bit about how his grandmother was until they had to put her there to basically wither away. He hated places like that. “Oh I know I am too! My stomach is going to start growling at me any minute now.” Chuckling slightly as he said this. Zain was glad that he agreed to meet her she was nice, sweet and now he could see why she was special to his grandmother.

Armed Forces

Michael had watched Noelle leave after she told him that Elsa was three. So with that he did the math as well because he was pretty sure he got on to what Noelle was telling him and if he did his math right, he should be mentally yelling at himself now. They stayed in contact for about a month or so after he left, did she still not know at that point in time or was to too afraid to tell him? He didn’t care what the reason was because as of now he felt like a big jerk for leaving her, here by herself to take care of Elsa. He just wish that he would have known really. He sighed and waited for Noelle to come back because obviously they had a lot to talk about.

Best friends

“Hate you? No I could never hate you Ren, you are my best friend and you mean the world to me. I just did not know how to tell you and it killed me because I wanted to but the fear of being treated differently by my best friend killed me inside. I didn’t want to be treated differently by you. I already get treated differently by doctors and nurses when I walk in. By my family, I didn’t want my best friend to start doing it now too. She bit her bottom lip before deciding to kiss his cheek softly. Brooklyn quickly wrapped her arms around him to give him yet another hug. She had just missed him all of this time that she was going through this by herself. “Do you promise to stay by my side?”

message 21: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese looked at Alissa for a second before continuing. " There is a way to fix it." he replied, "I have been thinking about it for a little while." he said softly then looked down at Nolan who was still in his lap for the moment not really moving that much. "It might not be exactly what you want, but it will fix you having to ask my parents and brother for information about me." he commented looking back at her.

Vacation Abroad.

Rowan smiled a little bit as he talked of his grandmother. "That is really sweet of her to do that." She said softly as she looked over at him. " She was always so nice and always asking if i could cook or something like that." she said, "Even with her just in the home she always seemed to want to take care of me, too." Rowan smiled a little bit. She laughed a little bit, ' Lovely we now are both hungry and we are sitting in a coffee shop that sells little else." she stated looking around a little bit.

Armed Forces

Noelle looked over her shoulder at Michael before she went into the living room to Elsa. She smiled a bit and put the movie in." Alright Elsa I need you to stay here and watch the movie while I talk with my friend okay?" she asked looking at her daughter. Elsa nodded, "Otay mommy." the smaller girl answered as she settle on the couch. Noelle smiled and walked back over to Michael. "So did you figure anything out?" she asked softly, "Michael I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her, I didn't know for sure until after we stopped talking." she started to explain.

Best friends

Ahren looked at her as she was speaking, "Brookie, did you really think I would be able to treat you any different than I do now?" He asked softly, "Seriously, I give you permission to yell at me or hit me if I start asking like everyone else." he told her seriously. Ahren hugged her tightly, "Of course I promise to stay with you, where else would I be?" he asked

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa was watching Reese and Nolan together, they were so much a like it wasn’t even funny, the first time she had gotten pregnant he was already gone doing his duty for the army and she had to tell him over a skype call. He was surprised but they both were extremely happy about the news. When Nolan was close to being born it was actually Reese’s mom had told his commander which was the reason why Reese even got to come home. His commander had a soft spot for kids it turned out. So when Nolan was born Reese got to be there for that. The way he was speaking was actually making her very nervous. “Okay how are you going to fix it?” She was desperate to know what was on his mind, she was desperate to just know what the heck was going on.

Vacation Aboard

“Ha yeah it was, she was always sweet like that. And her wanting to take care of her sure sounds a lot like her. Just to warn you, I can’t really cook to save my life. I’m learning but not the best at it. I got pancakes and bacon down pretty good though.” Zain told her and gave her a bright smile. He then heard her comment about the both of them being hungry. “Oh yeah I know, maybe you would like to head to dinner with me? Take care of this little hunger problem before it gets worse. The only problem is deciding where to go. Do you have any ideas?” He asked her as he was pretty much done with his coffee by now. He didn’t really know what kind of food she liked.

Armed Forces

Michael sighed softly before he spoke to Noelle. “I’m not mad at you Noelle I’m mad at myself. I left you, I left you here all by yourself, and I wasn’t answering your skype calls or letters because I never got them. There was a reason I couldn’t contact you and I honestly feel like the biggest jerk in history.” He told her he leaned against the wall in the hallway. “Your parent’s are probably not very pleased with me. I mean if she’s three that would have made you sixteen and I’m pretty sure they weren’t happy about that. I mean I’m glad to see that you kept her and the both of you are happy and healthy.” He told her, he was fairly angry with himself. He didn’t know why he was being so hard on himself.

Best friends

“Honestly I don’t know Ren, I’m just afraid of losing you. I figured after I told you this you would get so angry at me for not telling you right away.” She told him softly, she then snuggled up into his arms and laid her head against his chest and she could soon hear his heartbeat which she loved. She then closed her eyes and smiled slightly. “Can you stay a few days with me? I understand if you can’t or don’t want to but I need you. I need my best friend with me for comfort and to tell me everything will be okay. Mommies are only good for a little while” She then fell silent again.

message 23: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese smiled a little bit as he played with Nolan's hands a little bit. He was glad that his commander had let him come home to see Alissa and Nolan and stay with them for a while. He turned to look at her and grinned, "Well you could agree to marry me." he told her softly. He had never been very good at asking her things. Being his girlfriend was basically her idea, as he turned into a bumbling mess when he tried to ask her and she had to figure out what he meant. "I know that's probably not how you wanted me to ask you," He muttered softly.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan laughed softly as she looked at him, "Pancakes and bacon aren't a bad thing to be cooking. I learned how to cook when I was still living at home with my mom since I thought I wanted to be a chef when I grew up." she replied with a little shrug, "As soon as your grandma heard that I got a ton of recipes from her to try." she said laughing a little. She nodded a little, "Well I suppose I could go to get dinner with you." she answered, "Oh yeah that is a slight problem," she continued, "Is there anything you don't like to eat?" Rowan asked him. "I always have ideas for somewhere to eat, you just have to tell me what you are in the mood for."

Armed Forces

Noelle frowned a little bit as she listened to him, "Why couldn't you answer me Michael? Everyone else I asked said that they could at least talk to their family members or girlfriends once a week. " she told him. "No my parents weren't happy, but I wanted to keep Elsa so they backed off and helped me instead of trying to talk me out of giving her up." she explained. "Come on lets go talk in the kitchen while she is still distracted." Noelle said moving into her small kitchen and waiting for Michael to follow her.

Best Friends

Ahren sighed softly as he held her tightly, "How could you think that?" he asked her, "What kind of a best friend would I be if I got mad at you for not telling me this?" he asked, "I mean I am upset that you had to go through 2 months of worrying about what i would think about you." he continued. "I'll stay as long as you want me to." he told her, "I will have to go to work tomorrow though, but I'll be here as soon as I get off."

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa had watched the both of them as they seemed to be having fun. She could only hope that Nolan would listen to her more after Reese went back to work. She thought she didn’t hear him right when he had asked her to marry him. No it wasn’t the way she wanted to be asked but it was still his special way of asking her. All she could do was smile and then move to where she was closer to him and soon kiss his cheek. “Of course I would love to marry you. Why did you think this wasn’t what I wanted?” She asked him, as far as the whole romantic thing going. Yeah she had to be the one to push it a little bit out of him. She was in fact the one who had asked him out. Every time he tried to ask her he seemed so shy and she remembered that very well. She thought he was slightly strange at first but it was one thing she had come to like about him.

Vacation Aboard

“She has to pass down her recipes to someone, might as well be someone who can cook” Zain told her and he gave a small chuckle at his own comment, while listening to the rest of what she had to say. So she learned to cook from her mother that was a good deal or that’s what he thought at least. His mother never really taught any of them, she would mostly kick them out of the kitchen and then get mad when they complained that they were hungry. They would retort with an, I don’t know how to cook or I don’t know what to cook and she would say why don’t you just stay in the kitchen and I can’t teach you. However it never worked out that way he loved his mother but it was slightly frustrating sometimes. “Hmm I’m not really picky I’ll kind of eat anything. I’m feeling Thai or Greek. I’m weird like that I love food from around the world really. Also thank you for accompanying me to dinner, it’s not so much fun alone you know.” He told her honestly.

Armed Forces

Michael followed her to her small looking kitchen, but hey it was big enough for one cook which was all she needed. She didn’t know if she would see Michael again or not and he didn’t blame her. He sighed this wasn’t easy at all. None of it was. He knew he was in deep trouble with her, yeah he wished that his line of duty was staying at base and fixing vehicles or testing the weapons but no. He and his unit had to do something far worse. Michael pulled out one of the chairs and stat down taking in a deep breath before he had answered anything she had asked. “I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t answer you. There were a few good units that couldn’t even talk to their mother’s to calm down their fears. They couldn’t talk to their children either. It was the job they gave not only my unit but those units as well. I’m still sorry that I couldn’t talk to you. You honestly don’t know how much it tore me up inside everyday” He told her honestly. "I'm still glad you kept her."

Best friends

Brooklyn just shrugged a little while almost in tears, she didn’t know why she worried so much to begin with. He was her best friend there really was no reason for her to worry anyway. She just snuggled up as much as she could with him. She felt butterflies in her stomach and she didn’t understand why she did. It was just her and her best friend right? She soon glanced up towards him and gave him a bright smile. “I want you to stay forever, though I know you aren’t able to do that, so I want you to stay as long as you can before you get tired of me that is.” She told him happily, she didn’t like the fact that he had to work the next day but she would let him because she knew he had to. He knew he would be back just like he said he would, he always kept his word and that was one thing she really did like about him.

message 25: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese smiled over at her and shrugged a little bit, "I don't know, it's not that I didn't think you wanted me to ask you. I just didn't know how you wanted me to ask." he replied softly. Reese carefully balanced Nolan in his lap so he could wrap his arm around Alissa. "I'm glad you said yes." he told her softly and kissed her head. He thought back to how she was often the one who would say something first and he wasn't the most romantic person on the planet, but he did try to stay true to himself. "You know we won't be able to get married until we get back, but you will be able to hear from my commander if anything were to happen and I'll be able to talk to you more often." he told her with a sad smile.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan laughed softly and shrugged a little bit, "Well I guess that is very true." she replied, "But at least you are learning how to cook, it just takes time." Rowan didn't mind spending time with someone who could make her laugh and at least seemed for the moment to want to get to know her. Although that could be because they were going to be spending an entire vacation together. She laughed softly again, " Well I suppose that you not being picky is a good thing. We can go to a Thai restaurant if that's what you want." she stated.

Armed Forces.

Noelle watched as Michael sat down at her small table, she sighed softly and couldn't be=ring herself to be mad at him for longer than a few minutes at a time. He looked a mixture of happy and upset and knew that part of it was because she was upset with him not being able to talk to her. "You couldn't get word to us before you left?" she asked, "You know your parents don't like me and me having Elsa didn't help that much." she sighed softly, "Please what did you do?"

Best Friends

Ahren looked at her and smiled a little bit as he hugged her tightly, "Well I will stay here as long as I can, but I will still have to go to work most days. I have things I need to get done, but I will come back until you can't stand the site of me." he teased softly. "I don't think I could get tired of you." he told her. Ahren didn't know what was going to happen, but he did know that he would be there with her every step of the way no matter what she told him. Even if she told him to leave her he would be there to make sure she stayed happy

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

“I know I kind of figured I wouldn’t be able to talk to you until you got back. However that’s okay. I’m just glad I get to be able to call myself your fiance that’s all. Even if you didn’t ever ask me to marry you I wouldn’t mind it because I love you that much.” She knew he wasn’t the most romantic guy but she loved him and it didn’t matter to her. Just as long as he remembered their anniversary that’s all that mattered to her. Being with him and having children with him was the best decision she’s ever made. She laid her head back on his shoulder as she watched Noelle bounce a little bit in Reese’s lap, and then look up at his dad, still with a binkie in his mouth. Alissa didn’t want him to go but as long as she got to talk to him more that’s all that mattered.

Vacation Aboard

“Yeah I know it takes time, I just I don’t know really. Haha.” He smiled brightly at Rowan and then looked down at his hands that were slightly on the table. He loved how he was being able to get to know her, she seemed like an amazing person and he liked that about her. He then gave a small nod to what she had said. “Of course I wouldn’t mind going to the Thai place, as long as you are okay with having that for dinner.” He gave her a small smile and had gotten up from his chair. He offered her a hand in order to help her up so they could get going, of course taking separate cars because they drove there separately.

Armed forces

“Yeah I still don’t know why they don’t like you, I know when you first met them it was tough, however I thought you did just fine.” Michael shrugged slightly “Noelle I didn’t even talk to my parents. They still don’t know that I’m back.” He said as he looked at her, he then looked off to the side he wasn’t even sure if he could tell her. He felt guilty if he did but felt even more guilty if he did. “Okay you can’t tell anyone Noelle, and I mean it. I could get into trouble.” He told her with a serious look on his face, however he kept his gaze down and that’s when he mumbled. “My unit and I were under cover in one of the many countries we are at war with” he hated how he couldn’t talk to her but he had to in order to carry out his mission and not only get himself home safely but everyone else as well.

Best friends

Ren could always make her happy, Brooklyn just had to worry about making him happy feeling like she wasn’t good enough for him. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck again and smiled slightly. “I always like it how you are able to make me happy, but honestly, do I even make you happy?” Brooklyn asked him with a tiny smile.

message 27: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 89 comments ((Hey Angel I'm sorry I haven't been able to answer I'm stuck on my phone for a few days so I'll answer when I can get on my laptop.))

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 122 comments ((That's totally fine.))

message 29: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 89 comments ((Alright I am finally back!!))

Army

"Alissa, why did you think I wouldn't ask you to marry me?" he asked softly. Reese smiled a little bit as he looked down at Nolan as he was fidgeting around in his lap. "You know both of you make it very hard to leave this time." he said softly keeping his arm wrapped tightly around Alissa. He really didn't want to leave this time. The other times were hard too, but this one seemed even worse as he didn't know when he would be back or how often he would be able to talk to Alissa and Nolan. He sighed softly as he just rested his head against Alissa's. "So how are we going to spend the rest of our week together?" he asked

Vacation Abroad

Rowan laughed a little bit and nodded, "Yeah that is true it does take some time, but not as much if you practice and are willing to learn from your mistakes." she replied. She then shrugged a little bit, "Ohh I'm fine with eating there if that's what you want." she answered. Rowan looked at his hand and then reached out to take his hand. "So I'll meet you at the one just down the road? Or do you know a better one than that?" she asked. Rowan was definitely a go with the flow type of person, she was easy going and got along pretty well with most anyone. She liked Zain and was happy to get to know him a little better before they were off on an adventure with just the other person for 2 weeks in countries that were unfamiliar to both of them.

Armed Forces

Noelle sighed a little bit, "You only think I did fine because you didn't want me to leave you over how your parents treated me and you for that matter." she shrugged a little, "Well I'm over that now... I mean they have only seen Elsa once and after that I didn't ever want your parents to see her since you weren't around and they still treat me like I'm trying to get something from you." she answered then looked at him, "Michael, have I ever told any of your secrets?" she asked then nodded slightly as he told her why he couldn't contact her, "okay I understand that you couldn't have contacted me while you were there, but why couldn't you have said something before you left?" she asked softly not in an accusing way just still curious.

Best Friends.

Ahren looked at her as he hugged her tightly, "Are you serious Brooke?" he asked, "How could you even wonder if you make me happy?" he questioned. "Do I not look happy when I'm around you?" Ahren looked at the ceiling and then back at her, "Of course you make me happy. I honestly have no idea what I would do without you.... Actually I would probably end up doing something really dumb that's what." he muttered with a small grin.

message 30: by Angel of Life (last edited Jun 27, 2016 04:32PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 122 comments ((Sorry for not replying right away. I’ve been kind of MIA))

Army

“I don’t know, I just kind of figured you wouldn't want to. I was okay with it though. That doesn't matter now though Reese.” She told quietly as she watched their son, Nolan on his lap, she was glad that they had Nolan together. Reese’s mother wasn’t very happy about it at first but she quickly got attached to being Nolan’s grandmother. “Why is it harder to leave this time? I mean it’s always hard but why this time?” She asked him as he leaned his head against hers. She thought about that they could do together for his last week there with her. “What would you like to do.”

Vacation Aboard

“Yeah I know, I just don’t really like cooking much. I mean I live by myself and most of the time I just want something quick you know.” He told her as he helped her up he then looked at her eyes and realized how beautiful her eyes were which he had to mentally slap himself for. “Yes I will meet you just down the road, that’s the only one I know of, so I’ll meet you there, thank you for having dinner with me though, that means a lot though.” He was glad that he got to get to know Rowan before the trip.

Armed Forces

“I’m still so sorry on how they treated you, it wasn’t fair and I know that, but I kept my promise I made to you that day. I told you if you start to feel uncomfortable or you wanted to leave to just tell me and you did. You told me that you wanted to go home so I made the excuse that I wasn’t feeling well and we went home. You stayed the night at my small apartment because you didn’t want to go home and deal with your parents. So I let you.” He told her as he looked at her he then gave a small nod understanding that Noelle had always been faithful to him. She never hurt her and she never spread his secrets. He listened to her questions and the finally one made it hard for him to answer. “I just couldn’t contact anyone once I knew. The army trust it’s soldiers but at the same time it doesn’t.”

Best friends

“Yes, I am serious and I don’t know. I just don’t know if I’m able to make people happy anymore and so I guess I was wondering if I did or not. I don’t want to make anyone upset and I’m sorry I worried you so much.” Brooklyn said to him she hugged him more rightly and then pulled back a little bit to see that he was in fact happy with her. “You wouldn’t be where you are today without me. I had to help you through school, I’m the one that had to drive you to the interview and before that I had to push you into the shower and pick out clothes for you. Face it Ren you need me and you can never get rid of me.” She told him happily and kissed his cheek

message 31: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 89 comments ((You are totally fine don't worry about it just answer when you feel like it.))

Army

Reese chuckled just a little bit, "Why ever did you think that?" he asked softly, "Of course I want to, I mean who wouldn't want to be married to the mother of their children. Plus I want to be able to bring you and Nolan with me if I get stationed anywhere other than here. " He replied. He sighed softly before answering her, "Well its just harder this time because I don't have a time of when I could be home. The last time I knew I would be home in time to be with you when Nolan was born, this time I don't have that promise." he answered slowly pulling Alissa close to him. "I don't care what we do I just want to spend as much time with you and Nolan as i can." he replied.

Vacation Abroad

She nodded a little bit, "Okay that is a very true thing, but at the same time I just like to know what is going into my food." she answered, "Plus I don't exactly work the most wonderful shifts so I often get off either super early or super late and most places are closed." she answered as she got up. She smiled up at him and then nodded slightly, "Alright then I'll meet you there and it was not a problem. It's not the most fun to eat by yourself." she replied with a little shrug. Rowan was very glad that they were able to at least sort of get to know each other before their trip. She thought Zain was sweet and he wasn't all that bad to look at either.

Armed Forces

Noelle sighed a little bit, "Yeah I know you kept your promise that day and I love and respect you for that. " She answered softly. "Sometimes I wish it was different for us and I didn't have to deal with the fact that your parents don't like me and my parents don't like the situation you left me in." she started then stopped as he finally answered some of her softly spoken questions. "So they didn't trust you at all?" she asked, " I wish you were sent somewhere else so I could have told you about Elsa." she said softly

Best friends

He shook his head a little bit, "You make me happy. You always have, but you worry me too, because you are so easily distracted and you don't remember to tell me things." He answered with a slightly teasing voice. Even though he was serious about everything he said. Ahren had a way about him that he could tease his best friend and still get the point he wanted to across to her. He laughed as she told him all she had to do for him that day. He nodded a little bit, "You're right i would not have this great job if you didn't do all of that for me." he answered hugging her tightly. "Although now its your turn to let me take care of you." he told her

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa listened to Reese as he spoke and laughed. It always made her happier to hear him laugh. They have been through so much together that it was just nice to be able to cuddle up there on the couch together as the small family that they were. She gave Reese a small smile when he said that he wanted to bring them with him. “You’ll be back before you know it. I believe that much.” She looked at their son as he pulled her closer to him. “I want to spend all of my time with you. I’m sure we can figure out something to do. Like going to the boardwalk or spending time at the park or the pool or whatever really.” She told him kissing his cheek.

Vacation Aboard

((For this one I was thinking maybe he doesn’t dive into relationships at all, because maybe he had proposed to his girlfriend but she had denied him and told him she wasn’t looking for something serious. So since then he just hasn’t really bothered to get a girlfriend. We don’t have to do that just a thought.))

“I can understand that, about wanting to know what’s going in my food. Yep I’ll meet you there” with a little nod of his head he took his keys out of his pocket and walked over to a nice looking car, it wasn’t new it was just kept clean. Zain may not know how to cook very well but he did keep his things clean like his car and his house. He got in and started it up and soon pulled out of the parking lot heading to the Italian place. Once he got there he got out and decided to go ahead and get a table for the both of them.

Armed Forces

I know you would have told me about Elsa and I’m glad that you would have. I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you when you needed me the most. I’m sorry I just disappeared I’m sorry for everything Noelle, I know you probably think I’m the worst person ever and trust me I feel like it. The army has a hard time trusting people, and believe me I would have rather been sent anywhere else than where I was. I’m just glad that I get to be home now and I get to see you and finding out that I have a daughter is the best thing in the world but also the scariest thing in the world.

Best friends

“I can’t help it, I always forget things. At least you know now and you aren’t mad at me. I think that was another big fear of mine. I wasn't sure if you would be mad at me or not. I didn’t want you mad at me Ren.” She told him quietly she didn’t want to lose her best friend she snuggled up against him. “You want to take care of me?” She asked him quietly. She would let him of course she didn’t have room to fight him but she was hesitant as well. She bit her bottom lip lightly and closed her eyes as she stayed there up against his body.

message 33: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese nodded a little bit as Alissa told him he would be home before he knew it. "Yeah maybe." he replied softly hugging her close to his side. He was glad that even though he was leaving soon they could still just sit and relax and just be together. His little family. "We can do all of that," he commented softly looking down at her. He didn't care what they did as long as he was with Alissa he would be happy. He glanced down at Nolan. "what do you want to do little man?" he asked

Vacation Abroad

((That's a really good idea. I think we should use it))

Rowan nodded a little bit and smiled, "Alright I'll be there in a bit." she answered as she walked out to her car. Yes, her car was kind of old and at the moment she didn't have the time to clean it out from her long weekend shift at the nursing home. It was still pretty clean but she had clothes in a small pile on her backseat. She sighed a little bit and drove off the the restaurant Zain had pointed out. She got out of her car and walked in to find Zain.

Armed Forces

Noelle sighed a little bit as he spoke," Michael, I don't think you are the worst person in the world. Maybe at first I did, because I thought you just didn't care anymore, but it wasn't really your fault that you couldn't talk to me." she answered softly and slowly. Noelle, was still upset that he couldn't talk to her, but she couldn't really be mad AT him. He had really no choice in the matter. She smiled slightly at his last statement. "Yeah you think its scary you just met her, sort of." she answered, "Do you actually want to meet her? the movie should be almost over."

Best Friends

Ahren rolled his eyes a little bit, "I don't understand how you could ever think I could be mad at you." he muttered, "You are the world's biggest worrywart." he teased her softly. Ahren smiled and hugged her close, "Of course I want to take care of you. If anything happened to you I don't know what I would do with myself." he told her softly.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa actually couldn’t wait until Reese could be back home with her and Nolan and their newborn, she just hoped that he would be back soon and it wouldn’t be too long this time around. She bit her bottom lip slightly and snuggled up close to him as he held her close to him. She was happy with him, their son, their newborn. They had their own little family and it was the best thing in the world. “Hmm alright then.” She said to him, she closed her eyes and stayed next to him resting her whole body against him. She soon heard Reese ask Nolan what he wanted to do. With that he heard a response from Nolan that was a little whined or skreatch. “Seems like he doesn’t care what we do.”

Vacation Aboard
((Okay sweet))

Zain was the type of guy where it was hard to miss him. He always seemed a little bit out of place but he didn’t really care. He was just trying to enjoy his life while he could. He was sipping on some of his water when he saw Rowan walk in. He gave a huge smile and waved her over to the table. He got up from his seat when she walked over. It was his way of greeting her and showing good manners of course. Though she had a whole trip to get to know him better. In that amount of time he might actually warm up to her and be comfortable enough with her to do certain things.

Armed Forces

Michael listened to Noelle as she spoke to him. It was like she always knew what to say and how to make him feel better. He wasn’t sure how she was able to do that all the time but she was. He looked down at his hands and sighed a little bit. He wasn’t sure how well Elsa would accept him. If she didn’t accept him at all, that was fine. He understood if she didn’t. However he just wanted to be there now for the both of them. He didn’t want to go anywhere he wanted to watch Elsa grow up. He wanted to shower Noelle with his love that he held for her. She was on his mind always when he was away. “If it makes you feel any better you were all that I thought about. And sure I would love to meet her.” He told her happily. He bit his lip slightly and then into her eyes.

Best friends

“You would be so upset you wouldn’t want to do anything with your life if you lost me Ren.” She giggled softly. She then snuggled up to him more when he held her in his arms. She loved being with her “Ren, can you tell me your biggest secret you have? I know I already know a lot about you but I feel like I don’t know you at the same time. I haven’t talked to you in a long time.” Brooklyn told him as she looked up at him.

message 35: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese chuckled softly and looked at his son. "Well you aren't any help little man." he said moving a little bit so that he could pick Nolan up. He sighed a little bit and hugged both of the people he loved most. "So tomorrow what would you like to do, Alissa?" he asked softly. "Don't tell me to pick I want to spend the day with you and Nolan." he told her softly.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan smiled as she walked over to Zain. "Either you drive really fast or I just take too long turning my car off." She said as she sat down. Rowan was normally a happy go lucky person. It took a lot to make her not like anyone. She had a tendency to see only the good in people and look past everything else no matter what. She knew that as they traveled around together, Zain would see how she really was once she was comfortable around someone.

Armed Forces

Noelle smiled at him a little bit. "I thought about you a lot too, at least at first but then I had to think about what was best for Elsa." She said softly, " Hey Elsa, when the movie is over I need you to come in here." She called. Elsa's small voice could be heard. "Okay mommy." Noelle looked back over at Michael, "Did you want to know anything else?" she asked looking at him

Best Friends

Ren laughed softly and nodded a little,"Well you are right about that one." He answered still laughing a little bit. He sighed softly and shrugged a little bit, "I don't know what you don't know about me." he told her. Ahren looked at her. "Brookie, you are not allowed to shut me out of your life again. "

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa watched as her well now fiance interacted with Nolan, their son. She was actually going to tell Reese to pick because she honestly didn’t care what they did as long as she got to spend it with her family. However hearing him say that she had to pick just made her laugh, once she was able to calm down and basically tell him why she was laughing; she did. “You know me so well don’t you? I was thinking we could probably go to the aquarium I figured Nolan would probably like it. The last time we went is when we were in high school. If you don’t want to I can think of something else.” She told him happily.

Vacation Aboard

“Haha well I have a slight habit of speeding. You know I try not to but it just happens. Anyway. I’m just glad they aren’t booked tonight you know. Usually I have a tough time getting into this kind of place.” He told her happily, he thought maybe this was the world saying they were finally happy with his decision. Well more like his grandmother’s decision and not his.

Armed Forces

“Like what?” Michael asked referring to her question; wanting to know anything else that is. Michael didn’t really like surprises so yeah he wanted to know everything. However, at the same time he didn’t he wasn’t sure what he wanted to know and what he wanted to find out later. Michael just felt bad for leaving Noelle all alone to take care of their daughter alone, he knew that she forgave him but still.

Best Friends

“I know I’m not allowed to shut you out like before, and trust me it’s not like I want to, I just; I don’t know really. I’m sorry I Ren, I’m sorry that I shut you out and didn’t talk to you for a long time. I guess I wanted to see if you could really move on without me. However, It was really me would couldn’t live without you. I love you too much to just leave like that.” She told him with a small smile. She kissed his cheek softly and hugged him again. It was true she loved him too much to hurt him like that.

message 37: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese laughed softly after she had explained why she was laughing. He smiled a little bit as he looked over at her and nodded. " That sounds like a great idea to me." he said, "I think that Nolan would like seeing all of the different animals and things." he told her. Reese looked back at Nolan and smiled, "Right you would like all of the colors there." he told the small boy. "What am I going to do not being able to see your cute little self?" he asked as Nolan smiled at him.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan laughed softly and shook her head a little bit, "Now, the truth comes out." she said still giggling a little bit, "It could be worse you could be doing something else." she told him. Rowan looked around the small place and nodded, "Yeah, it seems like this place is always busy. I'm glad we came when we decided too so that we could actually eat and not just wait around for food." she answered. Although she was glad that they were getting to spend a little more time together so that they could at least know how the other reacted to different things.

Armed Forces

Noelle shrugged a little bit and looked back at Michael, "I'm not sure what ever you want to know." she answered. "I will warn you, Elsa got my shyness and not your outgoing personality." she told him with a little smile. "I still know you Michael, " She said softly, "Stop trying to figure out how I can forgive you and want you to meet Elsa. You won't understand it because I don't really understand it." she told him, " I just know that I want Elsa to at least meet you. If you don't want to be a part of Elsa's life then i would rather you tell me that now. " She told him softly. Noelle didn't want to believe that Michael would walk away again, but she also didn't want to get hurt again nor did she want to hurt Elsa.

Best Friends.

Ahren sighed a little bit, "Seriously? You wanted to see if I could survive without you?" he asked. "I thought you were mad at me for something I had done to you." he told her honestly. " I seriously cannot live without you telling me what to do in some part of my life." He told her laughing a little bit, "Guess what I love you more." Ren answered.

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

“Okay great, then we’ll make a whole day out of it tomorrow.” Alissa looked at Nolan who just seemed so happy. She was glad that they got to have a week of fun. With the three of them, her son was everything to her as well as Reese was. Yeah she didn’t have much family left but she was happy with the one she did have, Alissa closed her eyes getting tired. She heard Nolan squeal when Reese asked if he wanted to see all of the pretty colors.

Vacation Aboard

“Haha, yes I suppose it does.” He replied to her comment soon a waitress with them laying down the menus in front of them. “Can I get you both something to drink, maybe a glass of our finest wine?” She asked the both of them looking between them. He looked at the waitress before looking back at Rowan. He honestly didn’t mind what she decided to do. He just liked spending time with her. He could see himself being good friends with her.

Armed Forces

“Noelle stop! What makes you think I would walk out on my own daughter? Not be part of her life? I’m not like most guys you would see in a movie or even in real life. I came back because I wanted to be with you again, and Elsa is apart of that. So yes I would love to have her in my life If you knew me you wouldn’t have thought that.” Michael told her, he was more in shock than anything else really. He understood why she would think that he got deployed but he told her so it wasn’t like he wasn’t ever going to come back.

Best Friends
“Yes, that is what I seriously thought but I know it was me who couldn’t do it. You could never make me angry. I mean there are words you could say and mean them. Yes, that would hurt me but I couldn’t be mad at you for long.” She told him, right now her mind was everywhere. She wasn’t sure she was even making sense. When she heard him say he loved her more she got a wide grin on her face. “Psh no you don’t I love you more!” she tackled him to the couch in a hug.

message 39: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese nodded a little bit with a smile over at his now fiance. "Alright sounds like a good idea to me." He said softly looking back at their son. He didn't like the fact that he was leaving and he didn't know when he would be back. He wanted to be there to help Alissa take care of Nolan and of the new baby when s/he was born. Reese laughed softly as he listened to Nolan squeal in answer to his question. He looked back over at Alissa, " Honey are you tired?" he asked softly seeing that her eyes were sort of closed.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan smiled a bit more as she was growing slightly more comfortable with him around. He was not much different than what his grandmother would tell her about him. She looked up as the waitress came over to them. She wasn't one to drink all that often, she looked back at Zain for a second, "Well what do you want?" she asked before she just ordered for the both of them. She didn't think that was very polite since they didn't know each other all that well yet. Rowan knew that the trip with him would be fun and she could see them still being friends even after their trip ended.

Armed Forces

Noelle looked back at him after he spoke of wanting to be apart of both her and Elsa's life. She smiled just slightly, "Good, I just wanted to make sure you didn't change too much while you were away." she said softly. "And I just wanted to make sure you did want to be apart of her life." she answered as Elsa came running into the kitchen. "Mommy I here." she announced with a smile climbing into her lap. Noelle smiled a little bit. "I see that."

Best Friends

Ahren chuckled softly and nodded a little bit, "Yeah, but I have a feeling that if I were to upset you in any way you would not let me forget it." he answered. He laughed as she pushed him back onto the couch. "Well you are stronger than you look." he muttered still laughing as he looked up at her

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa heard Nolan squeal and that got her to smile a little bit but she kept her eyes closed, she wanted to just relax for the rest of the night and not worry about anything. She knew Reese could take care of it, in fact she knew he would want to because then he got to spend more time with their son before he had to go. “Just a little bit. I woke up fairly early from feeling sick and then Nolan woke up not too long after that.” She told her fiance, Reese. She snuggled up close to him with her head on his shoulder.

Vacation Aboard

Once everything was figured out and everything was ordered he decided to talk to Rowan again, “sorry I don’t usually drink, I mean if I do it’s just a few and it’s usually a wedding or something along those lines.” He told her with a small smile. “So have you ever thought about changing jobs? I mean I know what you do and it’s great, I don’t think I could do it though. You get so close with someone and then one day they move on. I mean how do you deal with it?” He asked her not really understanding how someone so sweet could do a job like that. They always lost people didn’t they?

Armed Forces

He would have said something to her but Elsa had run in announcing that she was now present. He just smiled a little bit as he saw Elsa climb up into her mother's lap, he was glad that she seemed happy and healthy, he wanted nothing more for the both of them. He relaxed in the chair a little bit. He glanced at Noelle again wondering if she had something planned to say to their daughter.

Best Friends

“Of course I wouldn’t let you forget it, I mean at all.” She smiled brightly when she was looking down into his eyes as she sat on top of him. “I just caught you off guard you are way stronger than me.” She laid down while on top of him. Her head on his chest. “Do you remember in high school when I was dating that hockey player. Him and I were suppose to go to prom together but he stood me up. You knew what kind of guy he was and you came to my house instead. You took me instead and I never thanked you for that so thank you.

message 41: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese nodded a little bit as he looked over at Alissa, "Well you can go get ready for bed if you would like to?" he asked softly looking back at Nolan. "I can put him to bed." he told her wanting her to be able to at least get a little bit of rest while he was still around to help out with Nolan. He couldn't help much with her feeling sick but he could make sure that Nolan was okay.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan smiled a little bit after they had ordered and everything. She nodded slightly, "Yeah I understand that." she answered, "I don't normally drink at all unless one of my friends talk me into it." she replied. She shrugged a little bit, "I don't know I haven't really thought about changing jobs. I like what I do. Yes its hard and I sometimes get really close to someone like I did with your grandmother." She answered, "I try hard not to, but sometimes I can't really help it."

Armed Forces

Noelle smiled a little bit as she hugged Elsa. Elsa looked over at Michael then back at Noelle. "Hey El," She said softly looking at their daughter after looking at Michael for a second. "Do you remember when you asked mommy where your daddy was?" she asked softly still trying to come up with the best way to tell Elsa who Michael was. Elsa nodded, "Yeah." she answered. Noelle smiled a little bit, "Well I know I told you that he went out to save people and I didn't know if he would ever come home to see you." She continued still just looking at Elsa, "Your daddy did come home." she said softly looking at Michael now. Elsa nodded, "Ohh Where is he?" she asked in a small voice.

Best Friends

He laughed softly and nodded as he looked up at her, "Yeah I know you did and I'm only stronger than you because I'm a guy." he answered with a grin. He rested his arms across her back and nodded slightly with a sigh, "Yeah I remember and I told you not to go with him because I didn't trust him." he told her softly. Ahren chuckled softly and then said, "You're welcome. You don't have to thank me for that... What kind of a best friend would I be if I didn't take you?" he asked

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa lifted her head slowly from his shoulder and opened her eyes more looking at him again, she gave a small smile to him. “Are you sure?” She never argued with Reese because well he always won, not like it bothered her much she just knew to not do that. She kissed his cheek softly. “Okay, I’ll go get ready for bed. I love you.” She told him before she got up and went to get ready. She took her time because there was really no reason to rush. She just couldn’t wait to for this baby to finally be born. Two kids should be enough, well not like she would get herself fixed or anything, just two were enough.

Vacation Aboard
“Well, why would your friends pressure you into drinking? I mean it’s no fun unless you actually want to do it on your own free will. Just so you know I wouldn’t pressure you into anything. Unless I’m already drunk then I have no idea what I say or what I do. Just so you know.” He told her with a small chuckle he then listened to the rest of what she had to say, it was nice talking to her and getting to know the person you would be taking a trip with. “I understand getting attached to the job. It’s hard to keep your personal life and your job life separate, probably harder for you because you are dealing with actually people. People who still have families. So I understand. Thank you for taking care of her and being her friend when she needed one.”

Armed Forces
((So I came up with another idea however it’s for this one now. What if Michael has some PTSD. I mean it’s not horribly bad just some of it. I think it would add a little bit of a rollercoaster into the RP))

As she spoke to Elsa, their daughter. Yes, their daughter it felt weird but it was nice at the same time to say their daughter. He knew he would get use to it but honestly he loved the fact that these two were his family. It felt so right to call them that. Honestly they were though. He couldn’t wait to watch her grow up but honestly he didn’t want her to. He looked at Noelle and waited for her to continue. He didn’t want to pipe in just yet, it wasn’t really his place to.

Best Friends
“Oh is that so you are adding battle of the sexes into this? Because you are a guy you are stronger?” She listened to his heartbeat and it made her smile. Just the fact that he was there with her, holding her in his arms felt amazing. She knew she should have listened to him better when they were in school together. “Ren?”

message 43: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese nodded a little bit as he looked over at her. "Yeah I'm sure." he answered with a small smile. He glanced back down at Nolan as the small boy was just laying in his lap. "I love you too, Ali." he replied. "He only needs a bath and his bottle right?" he asked. He didn't want Nolan or the new baby to grow up while he was away, but that was something he couldn't really help. He sighed softly and got up after Alissa to get Nolan ready for bed, "Come on little man, let's get ready for bed."

Vacation Abroad

"I don't normally drink and they just have to kind of talk me into it. I don't like getting drunk to the point of not knowing what is going on around me. But if it's just a few of us getting together I am more comfortable to drink, I guess." she replied. Rowan wasn't one of those goody-two shoes, but she was a little more careful because of what she did for a living. Although she did like to have fun. "Yeah, it is a little hard for me to keep everything separate, but I like to be able to help people when I can even when it gets to be hard for me." she continued. "You're welcome, she was always happy to see anyone even when she was very sick." she answered softly

Armed Forces

((I like that idea a lot))

Elsa nodded a little bit as she looked up at Noelle. Noelle smiled a little bit as she continued, "Well your daddy is right there." she said pointing at Michael. Elsa looked at Michael, "That Daddy?' she asked looking at Michael. Noelle nodded slightly, "Yes." she replied softly looking back at Elsa.

Best Friends

"No I'm not, I'm just stating facts." He replied. "If I was a girl too, you would probably be stronger than me anyways." He commented softly and then went back to staring up at the ceiling not wanting to move Brooklyn off him just yet. At the sound of his name he looked back down at her coming out of his thoughts, "Yes?"

message 44: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa had given him a soft yes, in replied to him having to give Nolan a bath and then his bottle he would be fine for most of the night. Once Alissa was done getting ready for the night she went to see how Reese and Nolan were doing. She watched what Reese was doing, she already knew he knew how to take care of their child and soon children. When the first brought Nolan home from the hospital he did nothing but fuss. It was hard for them to get sleep and they never knew what he wanted until Reese mom had come over one day. She taught them everything she knew. Since then it has helped out a lot.

Vacation Aboard
“I understand, with a job like that you know. I’m just glad that you enjoy it so much. I guess it’s like taking a trip into history really. If you get people like my grandmother. Stories are always nice to listen to. You get to know how that person once lived. But in a time of need she really needed a friend. Someone that would always be there. I wish it was me but I had work and other appointments to make and what not. So I felt bad that I couldn’t be there as often as I had hoped.” He told her. “So what are you looking towards the most on this trip?”

Armed Forces
((Okay awesome. I wasn’t sure if you were going to or not.))

Michael listened to Noelle. He knew that whatever she had told Elsa was out of what was best for the little girl and nothing else. He didn’t want empty promises to be made to their little girl. He glanced up at Noelle and saw Elsa looking at him and that’s what made him give a small smile. “Hey there Elsa.”

Best Friends

“How do you feel about me? I mean I know you like me as your friend but I guess that doesn’t tell me how you really feel about me, I just kind of wanted to know. I’ve been getting thoughts in my head lately that everyone must not like me or something like that. I know it’s dumb I just… I don’t know.” She trailed off staying where she was which was against him and she didn’t want it to end. “Also can we sleep like this? I like having you close to me.” Brooklyn muttered to him.

message 45: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese nodded slightly as he walked into the bathroom with Nolan. He didn't mind putting his son to sleep now that he knew what he was doing. He started the bath and set his son on the counter to undress him. "So buddy are you going to play in the water tonight or are you just going to want to get out?" he asked with a small grin. This was the best time at least to Reese. Nolan was a little more playful and didn't just want to be held all the time not that Reese minded holding him at all. He would miss this time with his family the most while he was away.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan nodded a little bit as she listened to Zain speak. "yeah that's true and I like that part of my job. The hours just tend to kind of suck." she commented softly. "You couldn't help that you had a job you had to do." she said, "And your grandmother knew that. She would always get so excited when you or your sister would visit I would hear nothing but that for the days up until you would come and for a few days afterward." she said with a small, sad smile. Rowan shrugged a little, "I'm not sure yet. I know I'm going to be happy about not working my weird hours." she answered.

Armed Forces

Elsa smiled a little bit as she looked over at Michael. "Why he not here?" she answered. Noelle glanced at Michael and then back at their daughter, "Well remember how i told you he was out being a hero to people who needed him?" she asked softly, "That's where he was." she answered. Elsa nodded a little bit, sort of understanding. She was still not sure of what to think about her father being around now. She wasn't used to it, but she would get used to it if he were to come around a little more often. Elsa looked back up to her mom, "Can we go to the part?" she asked softly. Noelle nodded, "Sure. Do you want your dad to come with us?" she asked. Elsa shyly looked at Michael and nodded a little bit.

Best Friends

Ahren frowned a little bit, " Brooklyn how could you ever think that I don't like you?" he asked, "If I didn't I wouldn't be around you as much as I am. At times I might not like what you are doing, but I will always love you." he replied, " My mom told me we are more like an old married couple, than best friends... So I'm not really sure if that's a good thing or not." he said chuckling a little in hopes to lighten the mood a little bit. Ahren nodded a little bit, "sure we can sleep like this. I can't guarantee you will stay right there all night." he replied softly looking down at her with a small smile.

((Sorry I went a little crazy with my replying))

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Alissa watched as her soon to be husband and son were having their bonding moment together which was always important of course. She soon took her leave and went back to the bedroom that she shared with Reese. She climbed into the bed and made sure to turn on the baby monitor, they haven’t been having to get up as much anymore to tend to him. Most nights he was sleeping through the whole night. However he still had his nights where he fussed. She closed her eyes trying to fall asleep from the long day that they had. Alissa tried to sleep through the whole night like their son did. She was going to miss Reese a lot and trying to figure out how to be a mom to two babies.

Vacation Aboard

“I know I guess I just feel bad or guilty knowing that she was there and probably wasn’t going to be there for very long.” He told her giving a small shrug of his shoulders. He did visit her as much as possible. “You know what’s weird is that out of all of the times that I came to visit her I knew ran into you met you. I probably passed by you in the hallway or something but this is the actual first time I’m meeting you face to face.” He chuckled a little bit. Soon their food arrived and the waitress asked if they needed anything else. “I’m alright what about you Rowan.

Armed Forces

Michael listened to the conversation that his daughter had with her mom. He was just glad that they both were alive, happy and healthy of course. He gave her a small smile as well. He didn’t mind if Elsa was a little shy and not as outgoing as he was. She was so much like her mom and he could see that. He then answered them. “I would love to join you two at the park.” He told them. He wanted to be in Elsa’s life because honestly she deserved a good and fun dad as well as any other little kid. He just hoped that Noelle would let him stay, he could always go back home but honestly he didn’t want to, he wanted to be with the both of them. Michael like the thought of having a little one in the house.

Best Friends

“I don’t know I guess I just worry about things when it comes to you and I don’t know why, maybe it has something to do with the fact that your mom commented saying we are more like an old married couple than best friends. I like you a lot and I don’t ever want you to leave. I want you to stay right next to me for as long as you can. You mean so much to me and I love having you in my life. I love having you around.” She gave him a soft smile and closed her eyes. She rest her head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat even more. She then yawned a little bit. “Why can’t you guarantee I will stay here all night?” She asked him.

message 47: by Tinker bell (new)

Reese smiled a little bit as he put Nolan in the tub after first making sure the water wasn't too hot for him. He gave the small boy a quick bath then took him to his room after he was dried off. Reese sat down in the small rocking chair they had in the nursery and fed him his bottle after getting him dressed. "Alright little man time to go to sleep." he said softly gently putting Nolan down in his crib. Reese stood and watched Nolan sleeping for a little bit before heading to his own room with Alissa. "Well he's down for the night hopefully." he said softly. Reese went into their bathroom and got ready for bed. After he climbed into bed with Alissa with a soft yawn.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan nodded a little bit, "Yeah but with all of that you couldn't have done anything different." She laughed a little bit as he spoke of them probably meeting or at least seeing each other when he would visit his grandmother. "You know you are probably right about that one." she replied. She looked at their food as it arrived and shook her head slightly, "I'm fine, thank you." she answered.

Armed Forces.

Elsa smiled brightly as Michael agreed to go with them. Earlier in the day Noelle had told Elsa that they would be able to go to the park. "Alright then, go on and get your sandals and I'll help you put them on." Noelle told the small girl in her lap. Elsa nodded a little bit as she wiggled out of Noelle's arms and ran off to her room. "Well I think you just made her day, Michael." Noelle said getting up with a smile. "She won't wait for us to get ready for very long." Noelle was glad that even with how shy Elsa was she had at least asked if Michael wanted to go to the park with them. That made her happy now that she knew that Michael wanted to be around Elsa she wanted them to be a family.

Best Friends

Arhen shook his head a little bit as he looked at his best friend. "Well don't worry about that stuff silly." he commented softly, "Seriously I'm not going anywhere even if you tell me to get lost." he told her. "You're my best friend and my life would be completely empty without you in it. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if you weren't with me." He hugged her tightly and sighed softly," I love you too." he told her then laughed softly, "Because my dear Brooklyn I move a lot in my sleep so that's why I can't tell you that you will stay right there."

message 48: by Angel of Life (new)

“I’m sure he’ll be fine and sleep through the night, you did a wonderful job putting him down” she tried to tell him reassuringly. She watched him walk off into the bathroom and that’s when she turned over in the bed because he got in on the other side of the bed next to her. He was closer to the door of course it was a protection kind of thing. She then saw him get into bed with her and that caused her to smile. “Get some rest honey we both need it.” She told him cuddling up against him a little bit. She thought her life was perfect and never wanted to change it now.

Vacation Aboard

The waitress excused herself and left them to eat. He picked up his fork and started to eat his dinner while he sat there with Rowan. He was just happy to finally have someone that seemed to be a friend to him. He didn’t get out and make many friends, so it was nice to have met Rowan and he was even more excited to go on this trip. He was enjoying his conversation with her as well. “How is it?”

Armed Forces

Michael was just happy to go to the park with his daughter and her mom. He wanted nothing else but for them to be happy always and have a good day with him. He loved being able to spend time with the both of them, he fought to protect his country but the whole time he was able he believe he was fighting to protect Noelle and now he knows he was fighting to protect their daughter as well. He really did miss a lot, and he felt horrible that he basically had to miss it all, however, now he was glad he was there with the both of them. It was better to be with his family then away. Hopefully he wouldn’t have to go for a long time now.

Best Friends

“Well for a bigger space we can share my bed.” She offered him hoping he would take her up on that offer. “Oh pretty please Ren, sleeping by myself is so lonely and I don’t want to be alone in a big bed. Having you hug me while we try to fall asleep is way better.” She commented as she moved a little bit as well. She would do anything just to sleep next to her best friend. She snuggled into him and just breathed in his scent some more. “I’ll never tell you to get lost Ren.”

message 49: by Tinker bell (new)

"I would hope so." he answered from the bathroom. Reese smiled a little bit as he got into bed with his now fiance. He smiled a bit more as he wrapped his arm around hr as she moved closer to him. There was just something about laying close to Alissa that brought him comfort. "I know but we will see how long I can manage to relax tonight. " he answered with a little sigh. "Well goodnight sweetheart." he said softly running his fingers gently over her shoulder.

Vacation Abroad

Rowan picked her fork up and took a bite. She was glad that she had met Zain even if it was a little strange at first and unconventional. She smiled over at him as she ate a little bit more. She didn't really get out all that much because of the hours she worked so she was very happy to be out. "Its really good. I haven't been here in a while." she answered, "How is your food?" she asked

Armed Forces

Noelle got up from the table and walked to the closet to get a small basket out of it. "Do you want to bring anything to eat while we are there Michael?" she asked looking in the refrigerator for a second. "We could have a picnic if you wanted." she suggested as she straightened up to look at him. Noelle was glad that Michael had chosen to stay with them and make a little day of it. Elsa came running back into the kitchen, "Mommy I tant put my shoes on." she complained. Noelle laughed softly, "Why don't you ask your dad to help you?" she answered "So I can finish making us something to eat at the park."

Best Friends

Ahren chuckled softly as he looked at her, "Well I'm guessing you aren't going to take no for an answer." he told her still chuckling. "Of course I'll stay with you. However often you want me to." he promised her. "Did you want to go to bed now?" he asked her looking down at her with a small smile. He was concerned about her now even more so than he normally was.

message 50: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 122 comments ((I’m sorry for the late reply))

Army

Reese was always so sweet to her, he might have been shy when they were in high school together but when they actually started dating she got him to come out of his shell a little bit. She always had great dates with him. They were always happy with each other. Not to mention out of how long they have been together they’ve only had one huge fight that was about it. They have been together a lot longer than any of their friends have been. Alissa knew that Reese would be the one attending to Nolan that night and all week long until he had to leave for the army.

Vacation Aboard

“My food is delicious, thank you.” He answered her as he started to eat some more of his food, this get together or what some would call it, date. It was all really good. He was glad that they both had time in their busy schedules to be together and get to know one another. “I’m so excited for this trip it’ll be great to take some time from work.”

Armed Forces

Michael looked at her gave a small nod. She was right though they could have a picnic at the park and it would be a nice family outing, Michael and Elsa could start to get to know each other. He really wanted to be in her life, he just had no idea on where to start. When he saw Elsa run into the kitchen and ask for help he just smiled. He pulled out a chair. “Come here Elsa I can help you put on your shoes.” He honestly didn’t mind the fact of being able to help her, she was such a wonderful little girl and seeing her there, physically there in front of him was the best feeling in the world. He was glad that he got to be a father finally. They of course had talked about it before he had left. They talked about it a lot.

Best Friends

“Hmm yes I am tired, can we go to bed now Ren?” She asked him as she kept her grip on him. She didn’t want to let him go at least not yet that is. She wanted to stay close to him. She wanted to just cuddle with him all night. She loved her best friend he was the best person she could ever ask for. She then bit her bottom lip as she kissed his cheek and then sat up from laying on him. She got up from the couch and offered him her hand. “Let’s go.”

« previous 1 3