1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Kamakazi & Chuuya

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments Lets hear yours first ^-^

message 2: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments 3 and 1 are interesting.

message 3: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments But I haven't done that much of either type.

message 4: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments It sounds intersting... and KInda complex. Oooooh I gots an Idea.

message 5: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments I am not good with Putting my Ideas out and explaining so brace yourself.

message 6: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments The year is 2516, The world is a wasteland, caused by mankinds destructive nature. It didn't help that Extra terrestrials had helped us after. The war had lasted another 100 years, nearly driving humans to extinction. When they left, Humans strove to adapt. Stealing equipment from down spaceships, humankind set to work adapting their tech. Around 50 years later, people were put into camps, waiting to be adapted to the harsh lands outside. And everyone who goes through the Adaptation, ends up with a unique ability. That is were Muse A and B come in. Muse A has gone through the change, Gaining the Ability to Mold weapons from the atoms in the air, and His best friend (Muse B) Is going through the transformation as we speak, But what powers will He/she have? What lies ahead of them.... In the wasteland?

I Would like to be muse A

message 7: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments Lol, I meant that the Ets had started a war

message 8: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments Yea.

message 9: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments Okay.

message 10: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments Name: Kaeden Jaeger

Height: 6'3
Appearance: http://i59.tinypic.com/67mow7.jpg

message 11: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments I said Guy or girl. He/She i should say.

message 12: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments So, you wanna start? I kinda suck at it.

message 13: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments I would be waiting for her at the entrance to the Wasteland.

message 14: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments ((Hey and sorry. Can I do 1st person?))

message 15: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments ((I am in an rp with 5 or 6 people, and I am the only on in 1st lol))

I frown at her. "You alright Nori?" I walk up to her with my arm wide. "Come, you need a bit of comfort." I smile warmly at her. "I know how hard it was. But it will make us stronger." I look up for a second, seeing a hulking creature.

message 16: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments "Yeah it defiantly was." I step back and hold out my hand. Minerals swear led together forming a small knife. "I am able to form weapons from the atoms in the air."

((I wanted to let u choose your ability.))

message 17: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments I frown. "I wonder if your will develop soon." I hand her the knife. "Here, you are gonna need to protect yourself with something." I smile warmly. I produce a small fire arm, with a clip of ammo. "Or would you like a gun?"

message 18: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments I blush a little and smile. "Dont mention it." I look at the gun and it start to change into a rifle with a scope. I sling it over my shoulder and smile. "Were should we go?"

message 19: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments I frown, not getting it. "We already are outside. Northe south or east?" I look at you confused. Wait... no she couldn't mean that.... I flip my blue hair out of my face, and fiddle with my tongue peircing with my teeth.

((I always play the dense characters lol.))

message 20: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments ((Well thats nice. She is probably gonna have the amazingly badass and dustructive power too, right?))

I smile and start to walk, going north. "We need to find shelter, and before nightfall. I need to keep you alive. I would be lost without you." I blush and smile at her.

message 21: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments ((Figured lol.))

"Not really, your pretty good at keeping me from doing stupid stuff." I smirk. "We need to find food. Though We can go a few days without getting hungry." I smile, rolling my shoulders and messing with my snakebites absentmindedly.

message 22: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments "Hey, hey, hey!!" I look at her, mocking a hurt expression. "At least I have fun while I do it."

message 23: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments "Eh, I always recuperate fast." I smile at her. I look forward, seeing something. My eyes widen. "There is a downed space craft in the distance. We can use that for shelter."

message 24: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments "Maybe some beast or animal, but that would be fun." I smile at her. "There might also be some first aid supplies... if it hasn't been picked clean. It is pretty close."

message 25: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments I smirk, forming a hammer. "BREACHING." I yell and smash open a hole in the side. the hammer disapears as i hit it and I smirk, a little shocked. "The energy barriers are still active... weird."

message 26: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 571 comments I look at you. "Yea, you would think that the power core would be dead by now."