What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. YA-teen: a girl and boy in school most of dialogue takes place on school bus

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott | 12 comments all i remember is reading blurb, a girl and boy in school MOST OF DIALOGUE TAKES PLACE ON SCHOOL BUS

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments I'm not positive because I haven't read it yet but I heard alot of Eleanor & Park takes place on a bus

message 3: by HeavyReader (last edited May 08, 2014 07:53AM) (new)

HeavyReader | 450 comments Scott, if Eleanor & Park is not the book you are looking for, you might consider adding some details to the title of this post. You are more likely to attract people to read your post if there are some details in the title.

Good luck finding your book.

message 4: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2106 comments Bus ride by Marilyn Sachs

message 5: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2106 comments What year did you read it? 1990 1980 2005? Early or late which decade? New or older book at that time? Many posters seem to forget this minor detail that can help so much with searching to get a year range.

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott | 12 comments i keep coming back to eleanor and park, Jeepers thanks

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited May 08, 2014 06:17PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
So you think that it IS Eleanor and Park? And do you want to move this down to Solved?

message 8: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2106 comments Is this the same poster as who previously asked the same question?

message 9: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... for the link--and yes, it was the same poster.

Scott, do you think that this is the correct answer to both questions?

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
Duplicate thread deleted. Bus Ride and Eleanor & Park were also suggested in that thread.

Scott, was it either of these books?

message 11: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Duplicate thread deleted. Bus Ride and Eleanor & Park were also suggested in that thread.

Scott, was it either of these books?"

No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.