Threshold (Whyborne & Griffin, #2) Threshold discussion

Threshold BR - Four M/M loving ladies so far.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ingie (last edited May 17, 2014 03:23AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ingie Threshold (Whyborne & Griffin #2) by Jordan L. Hawk Buddyread May 16-18 - Ingela, Bev, Heather, Lena, Sofia ...so far.

Threshold by Jordan L. Hawk part #2 in the Whyborne & Griffin series.

description

Sofia So professional Ingela, :)

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Thanks Ingela, GR is too quick for its own good sometimes, hehe!!

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Today's the day!! Nice to see a pic of MJ on the cover...don't usually see him with so many clothes on, I have to admit hehe!! Will be starting shortly. ^_^

Ingie How is MJ?

message 7: by ☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ (last edited May 16, 2014 03:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ This is MJ...the centre of attention....

photo boy_gang_by_cerberuseros-d61zq0p_zpsa2003d73.jpg

and obviously without his Threshold clothes hehe!!

message 8: by Ingie (last edited May 16, 2014 04:23AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ingie Wow, he seams to have a good time there. :))))

I just have to finish my ARC book The River Leith before I start this one.
It is a beautiful quite different very emotional and sad romance. I think you're gonna like it too Bev. ~ I just have a hour or so left to read. (view spoiler)

message 9: by Ingie (last edited May 16, 2014 04:29AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ingie PS) I bought both the ebook and the audiobook of our BR book Threshold. It was just $3 for the audio if you got the ebook on Amazon. $8 for both of them. Quite okay, right!?

It will be fun to listening to it also. ~ Maybe I save the audio for later when it is more time. We will see how much time and how eager I am this weekend.

// From a happy lady on her porch...soonish with a nice tan on her legs and arms. Yay!!

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Downloaded The River Leith this morning, looking forward to that.

It seems Griff is away on business, and Ival is really looking forward to his return, hehe!! And already a mention of my Dr Putnam, gotta love a ballsy woman!!

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Ingela....Ival's 'member' has made an appearance!! Haha.

Ingie Bev wrote: "Ingela....Ival's 'member' has made an appearance!! Haha."

LoL!! I'm looking forward to meet "him". :))))

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Okey Dokey, I'm up to chapter 4, will now take a break and have a look at The River Leith by Leta Blake , woot!!

Ingie Okay lovely, see you later!

Any more girls here to read with us?

Sofia starting as soon as I finish work Ingela.

Ingie # Sofia wrote: "starting as soon as I finish work Ingela."
# Heather K (dentist in my spare time) wrote: "I'll start tonight!"

Okay, se you later ladies. ~ I havn't started yet either. It is just Bev who (always) is such a fast girl. :))))

Then we will be four girls at least.
description

(Heard anything from Lena, anyone?)

Ingie I start now!

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Not sure I like you calling me a fast girl Ingela ;)

Love that gif, hehe!! :)

Ingie Bev wrote: "Not sure I like you calling me a fast girl Ingela ;)
Love that gif, hehe!! :)"

Oops, why not?

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Fast girls are usually a bit loose with their favours...if you get my meaning. ;) I'm only joking. I knew perfectly well what you meant..I'm a fast reader!! :)

message 22: by MishyJo (new) - added it

MishyJo Ing, just jumping in to say I thought the narration on the audio for the first book was really bad. It's the same narrator for #2. I have it but have been reluctant to listen cuz I disliked how he did the first one so much. Please let me know what you think of it when you are done.

message 23: by Ingie (last edited May 16, 2014 02:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ingie Ha ha, yeah you know me and "can read the code" for what I mean by what I write these days. It gets pretty silly and fun with the language barrier sometimes. LoL!! Good thing you're not touchy Bev. ~ Big hug, dear.

Ingie Mishyjo wrote: "Ing, just jumping in to say I thought the narration on the audio for the first book was really bad. It's the same narrator for #2. I have it but have been reluctant to listen cuz I disliked how h..."

Mishy, I'm only at 11% yet and I don't really know what I think. This narrator has indeed a bit unique and special style. He sounds a bit fancy and upper class, though I think he works as Ival or Whyborne's voice.

I'll try a little longer. ~ We will see! ~ More thoughts about it later. :)

message 26: by Ingie (last edited May 17, 2014 01:05AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ingie I just finished Chapter 4 (at 14%) and I'm just a big happy smile so far.

Sofia Situation at 21% is hilarious. I'm imagining it and laughing.

Sofia Ingela wrote: "I just finished Chapter 4 (at 14%) and I'm just a big happy smile so far."

(view spoiler)

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Sofia wrote: "Ingela wrote: "I just finished Chapter 4 (at 14%) and I'm just a big happy smile so far."

[spoilers removed]"

I loved that bit Sofia, just imagining Ival pouting...Hehe!! ;)

Sofia It's like me when my husband and son gang up on me Bev

message 31: by Ingie (last edited May 17, 2014 03:10AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ingie I'm starting Chapter 8 now (29%) and it is so fun to listening to this. I'm starting to really like this narrator, his voice is so much 'Ival' by now.

Christine is almost my very favorite however. Every scen with her in it seems to be fun and giggles & chuckle worthy. There should be more female heroines like her.

This wild west theme with bars, hookers and gun men also feels exciting. This will probably be an excellent sequel to #1.

Ingie Sofia wrote: "It's like me when my husband and son gang up on me Bev"

Haha, do they melt then?

Sofia I keep trying Ingela, no success yet.

Heather K (dentist in my spare time) Oy, I'm working again this morning! I need a break so I can start!! Super sad face!

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Right, back from all the jobs now, grumble, grumble!!

Will start this again while I'm having lunch. Got carried (or should I say 'swept', hehe) away with The River Leith yesterday evening so I definitely need to get a move on with this one. :)

And Sofia...I know just how you feel!!

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ At 18% now, an 'ah bless' moment. Poor Ival is so jealous of Mr Elliot Manning, but he decided the world would not end if he and Griffin were a little late for dinner. ;) ^_^

Sofia what's food on the greater scale of things Bev

message 39: by Ingie (last edited May 17, 2014 10:40AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ingie I have been and looked at students who have danced the Viennese waltz in black evening dress and colorful prom dresses. My nineteen year old nephew and his girlfriend danced so nice (and in perfect step with the swing of the many spins). They were all so goodlooking and beautiful. - Proud aunt.

Have not had time to read anything at all this afternoon. May be more later this evening. ~ At 44% and I'm liking what I'm listening to.

Sofia At 44% a bit ahead of me so no worries Ingela. I hope to do more this evening but probably it will be film time with the husband :)

Ingie I'm off to my sister and it will probably be wine on the patio such a nice evening. ~ See you later ladies.

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Have a glass or two for me Ingela, hehe!! :)

Up to 26%, and still enjoying it ladies. Will read some more this evening, along with 2 or 3 others I'm working my way through. Catch you all tomorrow.

message 43: by Sofia (last edited May 17, 2014 02:24PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sofia Have a good night Ingela and Bev :)

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Up to chapter 12 now, will call it a night, and start again tomorrow. x

Sofia Yay hi Heather

Ingie Heather K (dentist in my spare time) wrote: "I'm in! 3% now!"

Yay, good to see you Heather. ~ Glad we're all on now.

description

Ingie PS) Is it you birthday today (Sunday) Heather?

Heather K (dentist in my spare time) Ingela wrote: "PS) Is it you birthday today (Sunday) Heather?"

Monday! I'm 21% in now!

message 50: by Ingie (last edited May 17, 2014 10:51PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ingie I lie still in bed (8am) and listen (58%) for a while (and maybe play some Candy Crush when I listen to these guys). That's what I call a "lazy-worms" great glorious Sunday morning.

« previous 1 3