♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

Book/Genre of the Month > Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte - June 2016 BOTM

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Share your thoughts on this book!

message 2: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments I have the paperback !!!

will start it next week..

message 3: by ✨Skye✨ (new)

✨Skye✨ Read this a few years ago and I'm afraid I really didn't like it :( It's actually one of my least favourite books, and I really wish I saw what everyone else does because it is so many people's favourite! I just didn't like anything about it.

message 4: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments completed abt half..

Danielle's Books (daniellesbooks) I read this earlier this year!!!! I really loved it and found it very interesting!

message 6: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments which is ur fav character?

Danielle's Books (daniellesbooks) Heathcliff! I know he's done horrible things, but he's honestly the character with the MOST development, and I can't help but pity him.

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie I'll be starting this once I get back from vacation :)

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura I know this is last months book, but since I just joined I figured I would comment. This is my favorite book of all time. I first read it when I was 13 and it totally changed my world. It made me start to appreciate the Victorian time period at a young age also. Heathcliff is my favorite character. He's a complex villain that makes the reader simultaneously hate him and feel sorry for him.
Also, that small touch of paranormal is awesome. I think this novel was really ahead of its time.

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) I read this book years ago, and remember enjoying it a lot. I need to revisit it soon!