Skinny Gangly Kids / Outcasts BUT We're Fighters discussion

Help Each Other > Relationship Dramas

Comments Showing 1-50 of 180 (180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2016 08:31PM) (new)

Having dramas or whatnot in ur relationships...you can rant and let it out here or ask for advice....

Please remember my advice at the best of time isnt the greatest....and is probs even worse in this department lols....this should be interesting

message 2: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) I haven't really dated much. People keep expecting me to, but I'm just not feeling it-AT ALL.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe don't worry I only nearly dated once and i have only recently started to open up about it bc I thought it was all my fault as to why it didn't work...anyways I'm happy I didn't officially go out with him

Anyways Im happy being single until I find the guy that makes me feel special...yeah yeah hopeless romantic lol...but I'm not going to date for the sake of it....my friend keeps trying to set me up with some dude and I'm like no quit it.

message 4: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) I know! I went to the singles ward for a couple months and didn't like it at all. It felt like people went there to date for the heck of it and find their companions. I dated a bit and decided it wasn't for me. I'm hoping I'll get over it because I really wanted to like dating. People always tell stories about their amazing dates. I guess I just haven't had good experiences:/ Plus, I like where I'm at and who is in my life.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe it just means ur not ready for it...and I think that when the right boy comes along you'll be okay with it...I never understood all these girls that would have like a new bf every week or whatever.... I'm just like woah slow down u wat in the world are u doing? Stop u can't possibly know someone that quickly and kissing and making out that early along and then nah don't want u....what ever happened with first becoming friends and then dating?? I'm so old school though....I've been brought up on the basis that dating is with the intent of marrying....how can u date someone ...working out if u want to marry if ur not even friends first? Beats me....so I refuse to date until that point....until the guy that comes along that makes me go yeah I could see myself marrying u....

Yeah that probs sounds stupid....

message 6: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) That makes sense. I actually did try to be friends with this guy, but he wasn't interested in that so I went on a date with him. That didn't turn out to be a good idea. When I told him I'd rather just stick with being friends, I never heard from him again. What is it with guys and girls not being allowed to be friends? It's like an unspoken rule;)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

:) sorry I shouldn't laugh lols but that comment....anyways -_- calm calm....sometimes guys find it hard just being friends.... especially when they want more from the friendship.... so they generally just end up going nope we can't do this....and walking away....don't worry I don't understand why they can't try and work through it....the amount of times we have to do it....it seems only fair ;)

message 8: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Ha. Ya. I just don't get how the world works;)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha ya me neither it's a confuzzling place definitely....and It messes with my head lol

message 10: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Yep. I think too much about things that others don't.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe me too I'm an over thinker I think from every possible side, view point, angle however u can possibly look at it....yeah that's me....I think too much it hurts my head...I like analyse everything to a T

message 12: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Same here. Maybe that's why it's hard to connect with people, especially guys...I'm just too much for them to handle!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha wow we seem to be pretty similar! Lol maybe ur right....bc guys aren't generally known for thinking a lot....as in over the top like us special ones :) but one day someone has gotto come along....mines probably stuck in a tree though looking for me.... lost but too stubborn to ask for directions lol

message 14: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Hee hee. Probably;)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha lols haha

message 18: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

Awesome Momi | 617 comments Mod
Well I have many guy friends and they r just guys friends not boyfriends.they know to stay in their limits or they'll have to face my wrath:-)
And if they by chance fall in love with me,which they usually do,they do at their own risk;-)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments I have some guy friends, but I don't hang out with too many ppl

message 21: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

Kavyyyyyyyyh:-)
How's everything girl??life going good?;)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments MOMI!!! Everything's going ok. Life is ok.

message 23: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

Ok??y not great?:(
R u happy KAVY!!!!?:)

message 24: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

Ddaaaaaaaaavvvvvvviiiiidddd:)*hugs u tightky*
I have missed u:)how r u and how is deearest shay??

message 25: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

Ddaaaaaaaaavvvvvvviiiiidddd:)*hugs u tightky*
I have missed u:)how r u and how is deearest shay??

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments Awesome wrote: "Ok??y not great?:(
R u happy KAVY!!!!?:)"

I am :)

message 27: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

Thats awesome:-)

message 28: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

Lolzzzz:)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments David wrote: "meka is happy cause she gets me with pillahs and has my keys chocolate and wallet lols WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LOL"

LOL!!!!

message 30: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

Am taking ur keys david MUHAHAHAHA;-)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha u gotto watch out for Momi she like keys apparently hahaha

message 32: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

Like??i love keys!!!
I get to drive davids car..i dont know how to drive so david i might just crash ur car BOOOOOOOM*OUCH*;)
i want ur Wallet too davvvvveee!!!!!!
Aww dave,ur a sweetheart *tackles u with a hug*
Shay am taking ur daddies car for crashing,wanna come??it will be sooo much fun and i will get u icecream too;-)lol

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHA hand the keys over momi at least think of shay shays safety....I can drive *smiles* I have my licence at least although I much prefer driving my own car it's soo sweet *smirks and sighs* I love my car

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey it ain't safe to cover up bc then I won't be able to see :P

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes and it's not the morning here and yes dave I have my Ps so ur car is perfectly safe lol.....btw wat type of car Do u actually have just curious lol

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha lols true dat haha
Hmm not bad not bad :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHAHAHHA sounds like mums old car to make it up a hill we had to get a run up lols (for reals) and usually by the time half way up hill the speed would just keep dropping....we always worried if we would actually make to the top of hill!! Anyways I don't have to worry about that with mine it's turbo hehe so it got power :D

message 38: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

I dont have a car:(
*looks up at david with puppy doggy eyes*plz giuve me ur wallet:)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I is not getting in that car if Momi is driving lol

message 40: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

No way!!*comes over and pushes k into the car*
Aww love u loads david for giving me keys..dont blame me if i crash ur car:-)
Plus who is victoria and chloe?:)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh heck no *falls out of car in haste*

His other girls Momi

message 42: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

Oh ok:-)
Cmon girls,,lets have fun
And heck yes,ur coming*looking at u with poppy doggy eyes*plzz big sis:-)
Dont u love me??;-)(am emotional blackmailing u)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

That's so wrong to use puppy dog eyes on me and to blackmail me seriously Momi *shakes my head* please don't terrorise me with ur scary driving *reluctantly hops back into car*

Seeya I'm going to bed now *hugs*

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments Potassium (AKA The Queen of Randomness & Wackiness) wrote: "That's so wrong to use puppy dog eyes on me and to blackmail me seriously Momi *shakes my head* please don't terrorise me with ur scary driving *reluctantly hops back into car*

Seeya I'm going to ..."

But I just got on :(

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww lm sorry Kavy I'll be back on in a few hrs but it's 3am *hugs u* I'll be back soon!

message 46: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

Noooooooo!!!u cant just leave me..and i promise i wont kiill u;)
Ok fine*tightly hugs back**big sigh*ur leaving me alone:(

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments QUEEN!!! MOMI!!!!

((omg XD I just almost wrote Kavy!! instead of Queen XDD))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments Potassium (AKA The Queen of Randomness & Wackiness) wrote: "Awww lm sorry Kavy I'll be back on in a few hrs but it's 3am *hugs u* I'll be back soon!"

*hugs* kk

message 49: by Awesome, The Rarin To Go Mod (new)

MEKAAAAA!!!*TACKLES U WITH A HUG*HOW'S U?;-)
AM ALL CRAZY RIGHT NOW:)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments *falls and hugs* I'M GOOD!!!

If I don't pay attention to what I'm writing/typing then I start writing/typing nonsense XD

« previous 1 3 4