Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Reviewers wanted: YA mystery/dark, modern fairy tale

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn Archer | 10 comments Hi everyone! I would LOVE to get a few more reviews of my new YA contemporary mystery/fairy tale retelling, VALLEY OF THE MOON!

Digital formats available: mobi or PDF. I just need your email address and a free copy will be on its way! Seeking reviewers willing to submit within approx 30 days.

Thanks so much, more info below:

--Bronwyn

Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Book blurb:

Not every Cinderella survives her stepmother...

There's just one semester left at the Briar School for Girls in Sonoma Valley, California. But it will take more than straight As for Lana Goodwin to survive. Her father’s vintage car business is about to crash and burn, the nicest (and cutest) teacher at school was fired under a cloud of scandal, and her hot sort-of boyfriend may or may not have something big to hide.

She’s also totally over being the class pauper. It’s bad enough her dad was briefly married to the head of the board—the rich, cruel, impeccably groomed Ramona Crawford. What’s worse is going to school with her vindictive ex-stepsister, who never misses an opportunity to make her life hell. Not ever.

It also happens to be the tenth anniversary of her mother’s suicide. No one knows why Annie Goodwin jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge the day after Christmas. She didn’t leave a note. She wasn’t sick. Even Lana’s father can’t explain it. Ten years later, someone—or something—starts sending her clues about her mother’s past.

Before Lana can escape to college, she finds herself in a life-or-death race to uncover her mother’s long-buried secrets.

Can she claim her birthright before her future and her life are snatched away?

VALLEY OF THE MOON is a modern-day fairy tale with some intense themes and plenty of romance. A contemporary YA romantic mystery recommended for ages 16 and up.

Reviews for VALLEY OF THE MOON:

"5+ Stars! This book has everything that I love in a novel: fairy tales, mystery, suspense. Add to that amazing writing and you get pure PERFECTION! The author had me immersed in the story from page 1 and I didn't want to leave. It was hard for me to put it down. Her spectacular writing left me captivated and spellbound. I can't wait for more!

--Claudia at CollectorofBookBoyfriends.com

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh this actually sounds so interesting, and right up my alley! I'll sign up for a copy. mobi format and my email is:
marcelinameler@gmail.com

message 3: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn Archer | 10 comments Thanks Marcelina! mobi is on the way.

--Bronwyn

message 4: by abi (new)

abi (wicdiv) I would absolutely love to read this!
My email address is abigaildinah@live.co.uk and a pdf would be preferred (unless you have any epubs)
Thank you (:

message 5: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn Archer | 10 comments PDF on the way, thank you Abigail!

YA Books are Epic (yabooksareepic) gryffindorbooks95@gmail.com

message 7: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn Archer | 10 comments OK, mobi on the way, thank you Jonathan!

Alice-Elizabeth (Prolific Reader Alice) (marriedtobooks44) | 17 comments Bronwyn wrote: "Hi everyone! I would LOVE to get a few more reviews of my new YA contemporary mystery/fairy tale retelling, VALLEY OF THE MOON!

Digital formats available: mobi or PDF. I just need your email addr..."

I would like to review this please! PDF fromgoodreadsmarriedtobooks44@gmail.com :)

message 9: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn Archer | 10 comments Hi Alice! PDF on the way, thank you!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

This sounds interesting! I would love to review this! A PDF please! xoxolovevivxoxo@gmail.com

message 11: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn Archer | 10 comments You got it, Vivian! PDF on the way!

--Bronwyn

message 12: by catherine ♡ (new)

catherine ♡ | 4 comments Hi, I'd love to read and review this! Could you send a PDF to etherealpagesblog@gmail.com?

message 13: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn Archer | 10 comments Hi Catherine! I'd love you to read and review it, too! PDF on the way...

--Bronwyn

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2 comments Hi! I'd be happy to read and review! PDF please! ebostdorff@yahoo

message 15: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn Archer | 10 comments ok thanks elizabeth! PDF on the way.

message 16: by Jessica J (new)

Jessica J (glassbookmark) Bronwyn wrote: "Hi everyone! I would LOVE to get a few more reviews of my new YA contemporary mystery/fairy tale retelling, VALLEY OF THE MOON!

Digital formats available: mobi or PDF. I just need your email addr..."

Hello! I would love to review a copy of your book! PDF please! jessicasgoodreads@gmail.com

message 17: by Esther (new)

Esther Haddie's Haven (haddieshaven) | 30 comments I have been mulling about it for a while, but I would really be interested in reviewing for you. I have a bit going on, but I would have a review within 30 days.

My email is haddies.haven@gmail.com - I prefer reading in .MOBI format.

message 18: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn Archer | 10 comments ok thank you!

message 19: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Jones | 13 comments Hello I would love to review your book in PDF format. My email is cassie_jones93@hotmail.com

message 20: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn Archer | 10 comments ok thank you cassie!