Backstory discussion

Quizzes > What flavor macaroon are you?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

http://www.blogthings.com/whatflavorm...

Share and discuss the answers!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I am an orange macaroon.
"You have a zest and enthusiasm for life that inspires others to get moving. You are very proactive.
You are hardworking, but you are not a cog in a machine. You work for your own projects, goals, and self expression.

You are optimistic and sunny-natured. You don't mind having busy days; being busy makes you feel alive.
You breathe new energy into everything you become a part of. You are full of creativity and original ideas."

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 187 comments Lemon Macaroon
You are very blunt and honest - maybe to a fault, but at least people know where they stand with you.
You are very self-reliant and productive. You have the benefit of being a realist. You know what needs to be improved.

You have a strong point of view, and you're reluctant to tone it down for anyone. People may reflexively try to sugar coat what you say.
You may have a strong personality, but you are a good fixer. You can go into any situation with fresh eyes and new solutions.

((IDk you people tell me if this describes me?))

message 4: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
DEFINITELY DESCRIBES YOU!!!

message 5: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) I'm an orange macaroon

You have a zest and enthusiasm for life that inspires others to get moving. You are very proactive.
You are hardworking, but you are not a cog in a machine. You work for your own projects, goals, and self expression.

You are optimistic and sunny-natured. You don't mind having busy days; being busy makes you feel alive.
You breathe new energy into everything you become a part of. You are full of creativity and original ideas

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven wrote: "I'm an orange macaroon

You have a zest and enthusiasm for life that inspires others to get moving. You are very proactive.
You are hardworking, but you are not a cog in a machine. You work for you..."

*high five*

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Pistachio Macaroon

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You Are a Grape Macaroon

You are polite and well-mannered. You belong in the upper crust of society, even if you weren't born there.
You may fit in almost anywhere, but there's nothing normal about you. You are a very cultured and enchanting person.

Unlike most people, you don't feel like you've come close to peaking in life. If anything, you're getting better with age.
You are refined and artistic. You enjoy beauty and the finer things. You aren't a snob... you just have good aesthetics!