I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Dirty talking, sexy, rich Alpha who is not a jerk?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Luna (new)

Luna Valo (lunavalo) | 13 comments Hello Everyone!
So I was wondering if anyone can help me out here. I want to know if we can come up with a lost of books that can give us the amazingly sexy, dirty talking, rich alpha male who's not a jerk.
I think I need a new read that will give me that sweet heart-skipping feeling of a bad boy that can be amazingly tender with the heroine without having to be a jerk to her.

Any ideas?
I read Easy Love by Kristen Proby and I loved Eli with his southern charm and him being (most of the time) a gentleman.

Thanks!

message 2: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Lynn (lovemeanalpha) | 36 comments I just finished reading Protecting His Forever by LeAnn Asher's and although the hero is ex-military and not a CEO, he is rich. While the storyline is completely unbelievable it was a good read and mostly fits your description. Also, the Alluring series by Sarah Curtis has everything you're looking for. Sweet, protective, rich, alpha males!

message 3: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Lynn (lovemeanalpha) | 36 comments Oh and they're all super hot dirty talkers!!!! Yum!!

message 4: by B (new)

B Oduwa | 4 comments Rich Alpha males not a jerk try Falsified by A. AkinoshoFalsified

message 5: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Lynn (lovemeanalpha) | 36 comments One more thing...if you check out my shelves my "dirty-talk" and "alpha-male" shelves have a lot of what you're looking for.

message 6: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Lynn (lovemeanalpha) | 36 comments I just finished Smokescreen by Ahren Sanders and Mugs of Love (Stories of Love #1) by Norma Jeanne Karlsson they both have strong, super sweet, alphas!

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 4 comments I love love love Katy Evans books, Real, Mine and Remy. We all need a Remy. Ann Mayburn's Submissive series is great, Ivan is my favorite. I love Lick, and Play by Kylic Scott. David and Malcom are so damn hot. Also gotta love Christine Edwards books, the 3 Nordic Bounds books being my favorite. Modern day viking doms! oof!

ah if only they could write them as fast as I can read them!

Mindy Lou's Book Review | 181 comments I just finished Full Disclosure (No Secrets #1) by Julie Olsen and man was it hot! It's a first in a series.

message 9: by Mindy Lou's Book Review (last edited Jun 14, 2016 05:45PM) (new)

Mindy Lou's Book Review | 181 comments Sweet as Sin and it's on sale. Hot, possessive rocker!

message 10: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 101 comments Checkout Denial by Lisa Renee Jones. Kayden is a sexy, dirty talking, alpha badass.

message 11: by Luna (new)

Luna Valo (lunavalo) | 13 comments I just finished the White House Series "Mr. President" and "Commander in Chief" by Katy Evans and let me tell you, I fell head over heels for Matt Hamilton. He's my mosy recent book boyfriend. 😂