Bloggers Unite discussion

GENERAL > Talk blogging to me (CHAT)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 733 (733 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness) (christinedanielle) | 433 comments Mod
Here is where you can talk with your fellow members!

HAVE FUN! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness) (christinedanielle) | 433 comments Mod
Wise Birdy wrote: "Hi!"

Hi anna! You want to be a mod right?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes Please!

Wise Birdy wrote: "Yes Please!"

What time is it there in your place?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

7:00 am

Wise Birdy wrote: "7:00 am"

that's great! I'll add you as a mod then. I think we should be the only mods and we'll add other people when the group gets more audience.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! Why is it great that it was 7:00 am?

Wise Birdy wrote: "Thanks! Why is it great that it was 7:00 am?"

Well since we have opposite time zones so there would at least be one moderator online.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, Yeah that is great!

So what other dicussions should we make?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I made a blog ideas. We should have a mod chat for this.

Yes we should! can you make one?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

Yay! We're making progress already.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. :-)

I guess the best way to make this blog known is by trying to chat more

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol yeah.

Yeah So ill post random stuff! :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

bump

hi guys!

need more people

bump

THIS NEEDS HELP

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

XD
Hi

Anna! We need to spam this thread!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

things that go bump in the night!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

bumpity bump bump!!

YAY BUMP BUMP BUMP

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Look at frosty go!

Hahahaha what?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

hey Christine love ur group already

Rose wrote: "hey Christine love ur group already"

ROSE LET'S TALKE HERE SO IT WILL GET MORE POPULAR! :D

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

hahah okay hun:D

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll get more people to join :D

Rose wrote: "hahah okay hun:D"

S where did you meet henry? on goodreads? :D

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited May 25, 2014 05:08AM) (new)

no On this app called hanging with friends

Rose wrote: "no On this app called hanging with friends"

OH CAN I DOWNLOAD IT ON GOOGLE PLAY? :)

Rose wrote: "we started as friends and he was comforting me frm a heart break Ironically and after two months"

oh :( Well why did you stop talking to him? :( If you don't mind me asking.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I told u my parents are really strict

Rose wrote: "I'm not even suppose to have this site Im not aloud social networks and yesss u can download it on google play"

Oh. :( That sucks :(
But will you talk to him in the future?

Rose wrote: "u there?hun"

I replied to you?! :O

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

no I dn't think so and frankly I kind of forgot bout Him it was ages ago. I've gotten over him sadly :)

Rose wrote: "no I dn't think so and frankly I kind of forgot bout Him it was ages ago. I've gotten over him sadly :)"

Ohhhh.. Is hanging with friends a game like scrabble?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah it is but u can chat too we use to play against each other and be very competitive it was really fun an we'd keep scores I use to always beat him and my best friend had a crush on him and she told him but he always evr wanted me... yeah it was a really complicated moment in my life thinking bout it now;D

Rose wrote: "yeah it is but u can chat too we use to play against each other and be very competitive it was really fun an we'd keep scores I use to always beat him and my best friend had a crush on him and she ..."

Did you see what he looked like? :)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

christine danielle wrote: "Rose wrote: "u there?hun"

I replied to you?! :O"

hahah my computer Is slooow okayyyy hahaha I ddn't see it :D

Rose wrote: "christine danielle wrote: "Rose wrote: "u there?hun"

I replied to you?! :O"

hahah my computer Is slooow okayyyy hahaha I ddn't see it :D"

HAHAHA OKAY! :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15