Marvel Cinematic rp discussion

UK > London

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments .

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments ((Wanna do Moki here, Astra?))

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments ((Sure))

message 4: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie sighed happily as she walked down the streets of London. She'd missed Britian. Sure, she loved her life in the U.S. But she had missed Europe greatly and was happy to be back, even if it was to be on a mission.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments ((wait. Would Loki be allowed out))

message 6: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments ((yeah. What if they're kinda seeing if he can do a mission?))

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments ((Okay. collar or no collar))

message 8: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments ((Collar for now and then it's removed when it's time to start the major part of the mission))

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments ((Okay))

Loki was with Mackenzie. he was on something of a mission trial run. He was trying to gain more trust so he could have more freedoms. Even if he still had a curfew but if he could go out alone that would be perfect.

message 10: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled at Loki as they walked. She was happy they got a bit of alone time before having to meet up with the others for the mission. She still didn't know what the mission was. She smiled to hide her fear. She hadn't been in the field since her first mission when her brother died. She was scared she'd loose someone else on this one.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki was aware of his surroundings. He was a bit one edge since he didn't know what they were doing for the mission, but he was happy with Mackenzie

message 12: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie sighed and bit her lip nervously as they approached the building where they'd receive their mission. "There it is. Let's go." She said and walked nervously towards the abandoned warehouse.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki nodded and followed her. He noticed that she was nervous. "Don't be so nervous. Everything will be okay"

message 14: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie sighed and looked down. "That's what my brother siad on the mission he got killed. All I could dream of last night was him dying in front of me." She said with a shudder.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "I'm not going to die. I've survived 1048 years. I think I can survive one mission" Loki said confidently

message 16: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie chuckled softly and held his hand. "Then maybe I shouldn't be with such an old man. It's gross." She said with a smirk and kissed him softly before walking into the building.

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki laughed following her. "Well, in Midgardian years, I am only seventeen"

message 18: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie chuckled and walked into a room with a table and a folder on the table.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki walked over to the table and looked at the folder. "You do the honors"

message 20: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie sighed and opened the file and frowned. "We have to find an assassin. His calling card is a black stone with a skull carved on it. They call him the Widower."

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "Hm... This will be a bit hard, possibly. Any chance there's a key in that folder?" Loki asked innocently.

message 22: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie rolled her eyes. "Nice try, but no. There isn't. You'll just have to follow the rules a bit longer." She said and smirked slightly, kissing his cheek before walking out of the warehouse.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki faked a pout then smiled and followed her. "Rules can be boring and what if I need to protect you?"

message 24: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smirked and continued walking. "Then you'll just have to use the things I taught you, like hand to hand combat." She told him as she followed an electronic map in her phone.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "I already knew hand to hand combat." Loki said. "I just like my magic better" He added mumbling.

message 26: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie laughed and nudged him. "No pouting. Once we're done with the mission, I'll show you all my favorite places in London, alright?" She said, smiling.

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "I would love to see these places that you enjoy" Loki said, smiling caringly.

message 28: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled and continued walking till the map suddenly shut off and she frowned, stopping. "What the heck?"

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki was on edge and looking around. Something was off and he could tell.

message 30: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie frowned and tried to get the map back up but couldn't. "I'm gonna call Fury, figure out what's happening." She said and pulled tried to turn on her phone but it wouldn't turn on. "Somethings not right, I know it had full battery."

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "Something's blocking everything" Loki said. He needed his magic..

message 32: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie frowned and pulled out her gun. "We most be close, then. Come on." She said and continued walking, trying to remember the map.

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki looked around, caustiously. Very very aware of his surroundings. He didn't want Mackenzie to get hurt.

message 34: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie saw what appeared to be an abandoned building. "This is it." She said softly, pointing at new security cameras and motion sensor systems and trip wires. "All of that is too new for a place this old."

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "I suppose" Loki said, though he didn't really know.

message 36: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie sighed and took out the key to his collar. "Only use your powers if you absolutely have to. No killing unless you don't have a choice. Fury's words, not mine." She said and unlocked his collar.

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "Thank you and understood" Loki said. he wanted to materialize his staff so he would have a weapon but decided against it four now.

message 38: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie sighed and took her gun off safety and slowly walked into the building, stepping over the trip wire and walking down a hall towards a faint light.

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki followed her carefully, using a dash of magic that wouldn't be noticeable to reveal sang hidden traps.

message 40: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie walked towards a door where light came from the window in it and peeked in, her eyes widening in horror. Scientists were doing experiments on two things. One was an animal and one was a human.

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki held back a glare and forced himself to keep his magic under control. what those mortals were doing was horrible

message 42: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie took a picutre silently and then forced herself to look away and continue walking. She went to the other doors, it was always the same only with different animals. She finally got to the end of the hall and there was a locked, metal vault like door.

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki was sickened by what these mortals were doing. he looked at the vault door

message 44: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie sighed. "It's too sophisticated for me to crack. Can you open it with magic?" She asked, whispering.

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki nodded and placed his hand on the vault door. after a moment the door unlocked

message 46: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled at him before taking a deep breath and opening the vault door. Inside were hundreds of files, both paper files and computer files. She walked into the room and saw there was a video paused on a computer screen.

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki looked around the room. he paused to look at a few of the files

message 48: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie pressed play on the video and watched, frowning. A man on the video was talking to the camera. "Testing day 1, month 3 video log. We began testing how human genes adapted to change when infused with mammal DNA. It had a different effect than before with Reptiles and Birds though are mainly the same. With birds, the test subjects grew wings. With reptiles the subjects eyes and blood changed to be cold blooded. With mammals, the subjects now have the animal's ears and tail, though the only animals used for testing so far are cats, dogs, rabbits, and foxes." The man said and several pictures of test subjects were shown. Mackenzie frowned.

message 49: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki had to keep himself in check, making sure he didn't destroy anything out of rage. these mortals, no matter how ignorant he considered most mortals to be, were being turned into inhumanly things and that was wrong.

message 50: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie made a copy of the video and put it and several computer files on a hard drive. "Let's go." She said and walked towards the vault door. As she left the vault alarms suddenly went off all through the building.

« previous 1 3