Pandora Hearts discussion

Beginning Stuff <3 > Greetings <3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 318 comments Mod
Hey everyone, thanks for joining. This.. Anime is kinda unknown by alot of people so im hoping this group is active and gets alot of people to come. Please.. If you joined please invite your friends and be active, this is like my 3rd or 4th group i've made in the last few weeks cause some of them i make aren't really active or popular and i really love this anime.. Thanks. Alright, tell us a little about yourself :D And of course chat amongst yourselfs here :)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Hi Luccyyyyy thanks for the invite!

I've actually heard of Pandora Hearts, but unforunately *blushing* ashamedly, I haven't watched it or read the manga.

message 3: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 10, 2014 05:59AM) (new)

Hey Nina! Thanks for joining! And neither has anyone else that i've asked about it so its all good XD Its actually a really good anime.

I have a huge crush on Oz XD Just that cheerful personality and how he protects his own personal servant, its just so cute XD

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments No problems! And I'll give it a look so I can create a character properly lol. Awww cute XD haha

Lol yeah XD Its really good, im on episode 7. The website i was watching it on wouldn't let me continue unless i made an account so i had to move to a different website but the last few days i sadly haven't been able to continue it cause i've been staying up all night making this group XD

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Lol that's quite funny!! Haha. It looks like you've done a good job though!!!

Thanks :D I love descriptive groups, they usually last longer

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Lol, do they? I hope so! (I don't really know since I've only started modding and rping this year lol)

message 9: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 10, 2014 06:20AM) (new)

Lol yeah well.. For me they usually do XD Alot of my groups dont have alot of people because some people who join dont invite there friends, but as long as they rp and not just join without posting anything, then im happy :D But, i would appreciate it if they did XD The more people the better

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Lol true! I tend to join but not post for ages because I get caught up in things, but hopefully I'll post here soon!

Lol same :D Its fun to rp with you! XD

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Awww thanks Lucy!!! It's fun rping with you ^.^

No problem and aws, thanks :D Well, hope you watch the anime soon and like it XD Cant wait to see the character you make :)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Lol, I'll at least watch the first episode ^.^ there's a manga too right?

Lol ok XD And i believe so :) But they're different in a way if i remember correctly

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Hmmm, well, it might be less time consuming to get down the manga than the anime, either way, I'll check it out! I see it around all the time, but I just can't believe I haven't read/watched it lol!

message 17: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 10, 2014 06:41AM) (new)

Lol yeah, its amazing XD I personally like it more then Alice in wonderland since Alice on here has an evil side and every character in Alice in Wonderland is a Chain/Demon on here XD Plus, flesh eating dolls/puppets, gotta love the chills that brings you XD

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Lol sounds like a twisted version of Alice in Wonderland, makes it really interesting!! I love twists on fairy tales and familiar stories XD

Lol same XD This is my favorite anime by far. Plus, its in the victorian era time (My favorite time zone, just like in black butler XD)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Lol who doesn't love Victorian? I've read twisted versions of Alice in Wonderland, but they're okay. Haven't really found on I love. Maybe I'll love Pandora Hearts XD

Lol yeah XD and right?! That era was like the coolest, i wish we still lived in that era XD

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Omg totally!!! Everything except the terrible sewage and hygiene issues was awesome about the Victorian era! love it!

Lol same! If we rode in horses and carriages like they did back then, we'd save air and money XD No wonder they were rich back then!

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Omg totally true!!! Although I think I might prefer the horse more than the carriage, I get pretty bad car sickness XD but strangely, if my head's out the window, I don't feel half as sick

Lol really? I've never gotten car sick in my life, i've eaten in them on windy roads and even slept on them and still nothing XD

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments You're lucky *feeling green* I used to fall asleep all the time on long car trips because when I stayed awake, I felt terrible and I don't puke, which makes it so much more worse. So every time I go on car trips, when I wake up, I have no idea how I got there XD

Lol wow XD Well, its good to get extra naps, keeps us awake the rest of the day XD

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Yep!! Strangely, I'm fine on boats and planes, so it must just be cars. And probably carriages...so I'm good to learn how to ride a horse if life ever decides they want to go Victorian again XD

Lol i could teach you!! XD I've been riding horses since i was 2. And planes im fine on. As for boats, i've only been on motor boats and one fishing boat on a school field trip but i haven't been on one overnight XD

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Aww awesome! I'd definitely need the instruction...since I've never even sat on a horse before! Neither have I, but I've been on fishing boats and Ferries. I guess going overnight would feel different, but I think I have sea legs. I forgot the last time I caught a plane that planes had aircon on inside the cabin so I wore a t-shirt and leggins on...I was so cold -.- so stupid lol!

Lol yeah XD I haven't went on a plane over night either.. But with whats on the news, the thought of planes and boats are starting to scare me O.o

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments Omg I know right O.O freaks me out! But still, I love going on planes! Boats, I can pass up but planes...

Lol agreed, mostly going over the ocean, it all looks like a painting!

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 81 comments It's really amazing! Better than being on it XD. Anyway, it was nice chatting but I'm going to head to bed, tired haha, I'll look up Pandora Hearts soon, promise!

Lol alright, i actually gotta sleep too, i haven't yet and i gotta walk my dog in 6 hours XD Be back after walking her, later!

message 37: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Hi Lucy!! I don't know much about Pandora Hearts unfortunately.. TT^TT

HEYS! And its ok, i invited everyone so they can learn :D Its like an anime version of Alice in Wonderland, its amazing!

message 39: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments I'm making a Child of Misfortune.. XD

YAY! XD I love them lol

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Hm.. How do I make a Chain?

A chain is just like a demon. Just create them and there demon side. Demons on there are mostly shadows or dolls of some sort, but yours can be how you want. Chains make contracts with mortals and once the clock (Shown in the info/terminology topic) makes its complete design, both the chain and contractor get sent to the deepest Abyss in order to kill them.

message 43: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments I'm making a Chain and a Child of Misfortune!

YAY! Could you make a chain for my girl? It doesn't have to be a romance thing cause Izzy already made her butler who she loves, she just needs a chain cause we started rping it where she hasn't met her chain yet XD

message 45: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments My Chain is pretty much a swimmer.. XD Haru from Free!

Lol i love Haru! I made him on one of my many groups XD

message 47: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments XD YESH!!!

XD

message 49: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments URGH SO DIFFICULT..

Lol yeah it is at first XD

« previous 1