Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > add cover to book on author page/merge editions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bryce (new)

Bryce Gibson | 7 comments Hello. My new book, Perennials, has two editions listed. There should only be one. It is only on Kindle. Also, the edition that shows up on my author page is without a cover. Can you please adjust this?

Also, I'm in the process of unpublishing three of my books from Amazon for re-release in one edition later in the year. Can you please take Demon Sweat, Indescribable, and Hummingbird off my author page?

Thanks.

message 2: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5196 comments 1. book merged...

2. Goodreads doesn't delete valid book edition, but you can add a new edition of the book...
and as the author, you have the ability to change which edition of the book is the default, which will come up in searches by title and show on your author profile. Here's how:
Setting the default edition

message 3: by Bryce (new)

Bryce Gibson | 7 comments thanks! Since it is my newest book, is there a way to move Perennials to the top of my published work? It appears that they are listed by the number of reviews.

message 4: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5196 comments I think they automatically sorted by the most shelved book...

message 5: by Bryce (new)

Bryce Gibson | 7 comments fRee wrote: "I think they automatically sorted by the most shelved book..."

ok thanks