Fantasy dorks discussion

Mods' Corner > Mods' Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello fellow mods! This is where we can chat about anything, whether it's to do with the group, or just random stuff :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha *panics*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
Hit the deck!

message 6: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

Awesome Momi | 83 comments Mod
Hey everone:-)
Can u give me a name plzz dominique??
"The super cool mod"
And thnx soo much for making me a mod:-)

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
yeah sure. holds on. :)

there ya go

message 9: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

Thanks..btw r u and barren a couple?like in real life?;-)
Plus am a girl:-)

I'll help Aech!
No Awesome we r not. It would be cool to know him in real life but sadly.......
I knew u were a girl! I never thought I would hear those words come out of my mouth......

Anime lover, Crazy Murderer (lol), Party...something

anytime Aech! luv ya too!!!!!
That sounds like a good idea. Get creative!

message 13: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

Hey D;)
I got ur message:-)
I came as soon as I could..
U needed me?

yes....we need ideas to help get the group more active.
I already thought of a ball, but any more suggestions would be nice!

message 15: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

Ok.
I will try to come up with one..
What r we supposed to do in ball?

u can roleplay i guess....using yourself as the character? it's too much work creating new characters for everyone. I want this to be up and running as soon as possible! :)

message 17: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

Gosh..I hav never tried role playing in my life;-)
I've heard it's cook

message 18: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

Do u want me to invite people?:)

It's pretty easy. ;) Aech and I will be there so if anyone needs help then...... Yeah but let me set it up first. What should the ball be called? The Summer Ball.....any good names would be great right now

the summer ball it is

I'll create the thread for it

Okay! It's done. Can someone broadcast a message to everyone or invite people please?!

message 23: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

so roleplayy D???
explain!!
and can u plz give me a character urslef?

message 24: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

i have 0 idea about how to do this thingy!

message 25: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

message 26: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

guys,i am unable to get the pics which move..if i search anime gift on google images,gifts show up!:(

Angie~ Faery of Weirdness (angiegoddessofweirdness) | 24 comments I know I'm not a mod but just wanna say that Momi write gif not gift.... might work after that;D

message 28: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

OH,THNX SO MUCH ANGIE:-)

bahahahhahaha. I just read the conversation between Angie and Momi. LMAO!

message 30: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

guys i really really want to ask this......what does LMAO means?:)god to believe,am so dumb:)
*tackles D with a tight hug*i miss uu sooo much when u arent around:)
u hav become one of my best buddies:)
lov u loads

laughing my butt (another word for something else) off
'gives hug back to M'
I miss you too!!!!!!! We besties ;)

message 32: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

yeah:)so how r u?n hows life?:)
do pm me when freee:)we should get to know eachother:)

I'm great. Trying not to die of heat stroke. lol
Sorry, but I feel stupid today....what is pm?

message 34: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

lols:)
where do u live??
private message dearest freind:)
btw.to make u feel not to stupid,i also had no idea what it meant before:)

The U.S. hehehehehe
Thanks. I feel so much better now. lol

Thank u Marietta

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Domino :)

I don't know why I felt like I was committing a crime.....it's kind of like when I delete my texts, I feel like I'm deleting evidence.

message 41: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

hhahhahah
*give D a hug*chillax my lovely friend:)u were not commiting a crime:)so SMILE!!:)
hey marrrrrr!!wazzup girl n hows ur bf PAJ?
btw if u dont mind my asking,hav u met him in real life?:)

description/

I'm lost here.....boyfriend? Oh! Spill the details please! lol

message 43: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

hahhahaha:)
i dont really know the detainl:)aww ur quite excited arent u D:)
BUT HE IS A GREAT FRIEND!!PAJ:)
i wont emberras mar,so i think she should entertain us with the details herself:)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha lols
No I haven't...but I am dyyyyying to. But I'm sure the day will come when we do :)

I am excited. My last boyfriend was....somewhat of a jerk. I haven't had a boyfriend in...let me see.....close to 4 months maybe? The longest I have gone is 2 years so.....I've just been looking for that one guy that makes my world stop. Yeah, Marietta. Spill the details.

Marietta wrote: "Hahaha lols
No I haven't...but I am dyyyyying to. But I'm sure the day will come when we do :)"

then you'll spill the details? How did u guys meet? I take it that it was online but where? How? When? I'M DYING HERE!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha okay okay relax darling!!
Hehe he doesn't make my world stop, he makes it go round and helps me get through hard times :)
Yeah I knew him from GR, but after I got a G+ account I talked to him there and a few other people from here. And that got us to become closer :)

Oohhhhh! Sounds like you got yourself someone good. Do u know how old he is or anything? I'm glad that u found yourself someone that makes u happy. :)

well I got to run! I feel like I'm going to throw up. My stomach hurts sooo badly and I am getting a headache. I might be on later. Congrats, Marietta! By Momi!

message 50: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

same here!!looking for a guy:(
hey mar,did u meet him on gr?

« previous 1 3