What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > book series in which the main character finds a long lost wizard/Alexandria type Library in an other dimension

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Awais (last edited Jun 06, 2016 02:02PM) (new)

Awais Kirmani | 3 comments Hi, I am looking for a book series in which the main character finds a long lost wizard/Alexandria type Library in an other dimension. He also finds a wizard Staff of great power and i also think the staff had some kind of consciousness. There was also a magical ex-caliber type sword and dragon like creatures(or maybe dragons). The main Character also goes off to some kind of academy to learn magic. Then there is a scene where there is battle and he stands on the walls of the fort and waves his Staff and rains fire on the coming army. There is also a scene where the dragon like creatures are attacking the MC and companions and he opens up the library door in the other dimension and hides in the library to avoid the attack. So as u can see that i only remember bits and peaces, I read these series long ago(4-5 years) and can't seem to remember the name. Plz help!!

message 2: by Sue (new)

Sue Elleker | 763 comments I know there's a library in Magic Kingdom for sale-Sold; but I don't know if the rest fits.

message 3: by Mir (new)

Mir | 702 comments Sounds a bit like the TV show The Librarians; anyone know if that was based on a book? (if so imdb doesn't seem to credit it)

message 4: by Awais (new)

Awais Kirmani | 3 comments Miriam wrote: "Sounds a bit like the TV show The Librarians; anyone know if that was based on a book? (if so imdb doesn't seem to credit it)"

Nope, that's not it i have seen The Librarian TV Show and the Movies. The book series i am talking about depicts medieval type of era unlike The librarian.

message 5: by Awais (new)

Awais Kirmani | 3 comments Sue wrote: "I know there's a library in Magic Kingdom for sale-Sold; but I don't know if the rest fits."

library in Magic Kingdom for sale?? No, that's not it, but thanks for sharing though.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Awais, are you still looking for this or did you find it?