Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R - CONNECTED (YA Paranormal Romance) - 10 copies

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (last edited Jun 05, 2016 08:07PM) (new)

Kat Stiles (katstiles) | 14 comments Cover Art for my debut YA Paranormal Romance novel, Connected

I'm looking for reviews on Goodreads and Amazon for Connected, my fun YA paranormal romance novel.

High school is hard enough, Em knows. Her freshman year introduced her to all the cliques, annoying teachers, and tough homework assignments. But discovering you have super powers and not knowing how to control them is a whole new level of complicated.

Thankfully, Em isn't alone. Her best friend Roz starts having unusual dreams that come true, and Tommy, Em's secret crush, can hear the softest whispers in class.

A romance blossoms with Tommy. But just as things are looking up, people start dropping like flies. A telepathic serial killer is on the loose and only Em and her friends have a hope of stopping him.

Or do they? If they don't figure out the killer's identity soon, one of them could be next.

'A fun, teen novel packed full of paranormal powers and a sprinkling of romance. A finalist and highly recommended.' The Wishing Shelf Book Awards ​

Connected was also a 2015 National Indie Excellence Award Finalist.

I have copies available in .epub, .mobi, or .pdf - please specify preferred format.

Thank you for considering Connected. :)

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat Stiles (katstiles) | 14 comments David wrote: "Kat would love to review raymondcraft92@yahoo.com pdf file please"

Thank you very much! :) I sent the pdf, let me know if there's any issues with it.

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat | 50 comments Can the review be posted on GR and other book sites, but Amazon, because I'm having problems over there currently? Or are you looking specifically for Amazon reviews? Thanks

message 4: by Kat (last edited Jun 06, 2016 03:45PM) (new)

Kat Stiles (katstiles) | 14 comments annemarie_bookaholic wrote: "I would love to read your book...epub
annemariebookaholic@gmail.com

I usually review on Goodreads, Amazon.com and Amazon.ca

Is there a time frame that we have to have the book done? I'm reading a..."

annemarie_bookaholic wrote: "I would love to read your book...epub

MB wrote: "Can the review be posted on GR and other book sites, but Amazon, because I'm having problems over there currently? Or are you looking specifically for Amazon reviews? Thanks"

MB - That's fine, I prefer Amazon, but Goodreads works too - I know I look at Goodreads reviews all the time. Thank you for your interest! Which format and where do I send it?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to read your book...epub

Is there a time frame that we have to have the book done? I'm reading a series right now...but if there is a time frame I can put them aside...

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat Stiles (katstiles) | 14 comments annemarie_bookaholic wrote: "I would love to read your book...epub

No I don't have a specific time frame. Thanks for reviewing it, I sent the email with the file. :)

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat | 50 comments Kat wrote: "annemarie_bookaholic wrote: "I would love to read your book...epub

Is there a time frame that we have to have..."

I'll send you a PM. :)

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise Johnson (louka1975) | 28 comments I would love to review it mobi to louise.j1975@gmail.com please x

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat Stiles (katstiles) | 14 comments Louise wrote: "I would love to review it mobi to louise.j1975@gmail.com please x"

Sorry for the delay, I just sent it. Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy it. :)

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Hansen (rebeccahansen) | 8 comments Hello, I would love to review your novel. You can send a Mobi to rwade1986@yahoo.com if there are any copies left. Thanks!

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat Stiles (katstiles) | 14 comments R.W. wrote: "Hello, I would love to review your novel. You can send a Mobi to rwade1986@yahoo.com if there are any copies left. Thanks!"

Just sent it! Thanks so much. :)

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie | 5 comments I would love to review your book if I'm not too late. I would like a PDF sent to katie.d101@yahoo.com

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat Stiles (katstiles) | 14 comments Katie - I just sent it! Thanks :)

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat Stiles (katstiles) | 14 comments Brigitte wrote: "I thinks this is still open, and it looks fun! Can use mobi / epub, send to brigittefreijaborg@gmail.com. And thanks, I hope!"

I just sent both formats, thanks! :)

message 15: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week priority posting limit reached. Relocated down into the ARICHIVE folder to collect reviews.

Post still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your books with us!