Sci-fi and Heroic Fantasy discussion

The Lost Mage (The Avatar of Calderia, #3)
This topic is about The Lost Mage
Reviewing > Requesting reviews for classic epic fantasy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (last edited Jun 05, 2016 02:54PM) (new) - added it

David | 9 comments Hi. I'm looking for reviews (Amazon, B&N, and GR) of my epic fantasy novel, "The Lost Mage," the newly released Book 3 of The Avatar of Calderia Trilogy. If you are interested, please let me know and I will send you the ebook version in epub, mobi or pdf. I can also make Book 1 ("Awakenings") and Book 2 ("The Shining Stone") available in those formats as well. Both of these books are also listed on GR.

Here's the blurb for Book 3:

The Dark sorcerer, Rak`koth, invades Balleterria, bringing death and destruction to the land as he unleashes his vast Imperial armies of ruthless killers and vicious war beasts upon the brave but greatly outnumbered Alliance of human and Elfin defenders. Only they stand between him and certain doom for their peoples as he pursues his malevolent dream of bloody conquest.

Meanwhile, Killian, Ellianthia and their intrepid companions continue their long, perilous quest for the mysterious lost mage, leaving the Plains people behind and following the shining stone ever southward into the ominous black Glass Mountains. Great danger, ferocious beasts, mythical creatures and startling surprises await them as they search for what lies beyond the enigmatic “door above the clouds,” knowing that every day’s delay means that more of their countrymen will suffer and die.

Battered by the enemy’s relentless assault, the Alliance forces led by Gavan, Rillandariel and Mik`kel struggle to survive epic battles fought with deadly steel and arcane magic—and a treacherous assassin in their own ranks—desperately hoping to endure long enough for Killian to return with the only weapon that can defeat the evil wizard and save them from annihilation.

message 2: by infael (new)

infael | 65 comments Sounds good. Too bad it's book 3. I'd haveta buy and read 1 & 2.

message 3: by David (new) - added it

David | 9 comments Books 1 & 2 are also available for free in ebook format if you are interested in reading and reviewing the series.