What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > historical fiction set in Tudor England about a girl who doesn't know who her parents are

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janet (new)

Janet | 10 comments I don't remember much. I read it pre 2008 but I don't think it was a new book. It was paperback.

The main character is a girl, teenaged. She is treated badly by her caretaker/guardian because he believes that she is the daughter of Mary Queen of Scots. At some point he finds out that she is actually the daughter of Queen Elizabeth I. I think it was at this point I stopped reading the book.

unfortunately that's all I remember. I know it's not much

message 3: by Janet (new)

Janet | 10 comments That looks interesting but I don't think it's it. I didn't read all of it, but I don't recall the main character knowing she was a princess

message 4: by Janet (new)

Janet | 10 comments Edit to the above comment - this might be it after reading some more of the reviews. I will check it out from the library and update

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollylovesbooks) | 761 comments Do you remember the target audience? Was it for teens or adults?

message 6: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2401 comments On page 300 something, the h confronts Elizabeth about being her mother.

message 7: by Janet (new)

Janet | 10 comments I didn't read the whole thing. :/

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Janet, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Magnificent Rogue (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Iris Johansen (other topics)