Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

The Scribbler Guardian (Arks Of Octava #1)
This topic is about The Scribbler Guardian
Archive (BOTM) > June 2016 Adult BOTM - The Scribbler Guardian

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments This is where we will be discussing June's Adult selection, The Scribbler Guardian.
The Scribbler Guardian (Arks Of Octava #1) by Lucian Bane

Please hide any spoilers using the following HTML tag:

Vickie Brown This book will take you to a world you may have never imagined and Poe pushes all other book boyfriends to the back of the line.

Nichole Watson | 4 comments I loved this book. There really are no words to properly describe it. I agree with you Vickie, Poe is unlike any book boyfriend. Think he could be cloned?

Vickie Brown Nichole wrote: "I loved this book. There really are no words to properly describe it. I agree with you Vickie, Poe is unlike any book boyfriend. Think he could be cloned?"

I wish.....

Jules Tai (jtai) | 4 comments This book made me look at genres totally differently, as well as Scribblers and the role they play - is it real or is it fiction?

Danielle Fulton (dtink) | 2 comments This book rocked my world the pure genius of all the different genres, bogs, scribblers and all is pure creative crazy amazingness!!!!
The characters my oh my and POE he is just sigh.......................

message 7: by Nichole (last edited Jun 07, 2016 04:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nichole Watson | 4 comments Jules wrote: "This book made me look at genres totally differently, as well as Scribblers and the role they play - is it real or is it fiction?"

That is what I loved. It really did feel like when I was a kid and saw The Neverending Story. The world in that movie stuck with me to this day. Just as the great visual descriptions in this book will stick with me.

Cathy Knuth (cathyknuth) | 8 comments This book (first of many in the series) is absolutely outstanding!
Jeremiah Poe aka Muse Rider narrates the reader through each genre of literature or bogs and provinces. Grabs the writer Charlotte and carries everyone into their story.

Cathy Knuth (cathyknuth) | 8 comments Jules wrote: "This book made me look at genres totally differently, as well as Scribblers and the role they play - is it real or is it fiction?"

YES! When I read it that is EXACTLY what I thought! Because it is both fiction AND non-fiction!

message 10: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara (goodreadscomtarathumper) I've ALWAYS loved the depths of Banes writing but this one's so fun. Totally different from his darker writings. I loved it from the get go and didn't want to put it down to sleep.

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Scribbler Guardian (other topics)