Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive (BOTM) > July 2016 Young Adult BOTM Nominations

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krysta (last edited Jun 05, 2016 11:06AM) (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments It's time to nominate your favorite Paranormal titles for July's Young Adult Group Read!

Books must have a paranormal/supernatural/fantasy/etc. element, or they will not be added to the poll.

Also, read the Group Read Rules and Regulations and make sure the title you wish to nominate is eligible by looking over our Group Read History.
If you want to nominate a book that is in the middle of a series, make sure the group has read all the books leading up to it.
For example, since we have read First Grave on the Right and Second Grave on the Left, someone may nominate Third Grave Dead Ahead to the group.

Before nominating a book, please check the list in the next post to make sure that it has not already been nominated. Comments of "I second..." or duplicate nominations will be deleted.

Finally, remember that authors may not nominate their own titles.

With all that out of the way...
Let the nominations begin!

Nominations will close on Saturday, June 11th to allow time for voting.

message 3: by Shelli (new)

Shelli | 7 comments Do you ever do a series? Since we're reading The Rise of the Phoenix this month, why not read Cade by Mason Sabre for July?

Shelli

message 4: by Krysta (last edited Jun 06, 2016 12:16PM) (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Shelli wrote: "Do you ever do a series? Since we're reading The Rise of the Phoenix this month, why not read Cade by Mason Sabre for July?

Shelli"

We have the Group Series Read going on right now. We started the Jane Yellowrock Series in March.

You can always nominate Cade, but it will have to win in the polls to be our July Young Adult Group Read.

Would you like to nominate Cade?

message 5: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments I'd like to nominate A Court of Thorns and Roses.

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

message 6: by Shelli (new)

Shelli | 7 comments Yes, I nominate Cade by Mason Sabre.

message 7: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl La Pa (cheryllp) I nominate Sunbolt by Intisar Khanani Sunbolt (The Sunbolt Chronicles, #1) by Intisar Khanani

message 10: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Kristal wrote: "Passion (Fallen, #3) by Lauren Kate
Savor (Warm Delicacy, #1) by Megan Duncan
Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1) by Rachel Caine
The Initiation (The Secret Circle, #1) by L.J. Smith
Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles, #4) by Alyxandra Harvey"

Passion and Bleeding Hearts are not eligible

Savor, Ink and Bone, and The Initiation have been added to the list.

message 11: by Kristal (new)

Kristal McKerrington (kristal_mckerrington) | 26 comments Evermore (The Immortals, #1) by Alyson Noel <--- How about this one?

message 12: by Farren (new)

Farren (mmmcookies) I think this gets nominated every month (I might be thinking of another group though) but here goes: The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa

message 13: by Liz (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.