Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive (BOTM) > July 2016 Adult BOTM Nominations

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krysta (last edited Jun 05, 2016 11:05AM) (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments It's time to nominate your favorite Paranormal titles for July's Adult Group Read!

Books must have a paranormal/supernatural/fantasy/etc. element, or they will not be added to the poll.

Also, read the Group Read Rules and Regulations and make sure the title you wish to nominate is eligible by looking over our Group Read History.
If you want to nominate a book that is in the middle of a series, make sure the group has read all the books leading up to it.
For example, since we have read First Grave on the Right and Second Grave on the Left, someone may nominate Third Grave Dead Ahead to the group.

Before nominating a book, please check the list in the next post to make sure that it has not already been nominated. Comments of "I second..." or duplicate nominations will be deleted.

Finally, remember that authors may not nominate their own titles.

With all that out of the way...
Let the nominations begin!

Nominations will close on Saturday, June 11th to allow time for voting.

message 3: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments I'd like to nominate A Kiss of Shadows

A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry, #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton

message 4: by Knockin' (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 20 comments I nominate Semi-Human (Harper Hall Investigations, #2) by Isabel Jordan . It was such a good blend of angst and comedy and action. Would love to talk about it with y'all! Looks like you read book 1 in the series in 2015, too.

message 7: by Cindy (new)

message 9: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Kristal wrote: "No Mercy (Dark-Hunter #18, Were-Hunter, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Dark Gold (Dark, #3) by Christine FeehanThe Wolf Gift (The Wolf Gift Chronicles, #1) by Anne Rice"

No Mercy is not eligible
Infinity was read in April 2013 and September 2013
Dark Gold is not eligible

The Wolf Gift has been added to the list

message 10: by Delitealex (new)

message 11: by Farren (new)

Farren (mmmcookies) I think a lot of you would like Tempest Rising (Jane True, #1) by Nicole Peeler and I would love to re-read the series eventually

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.