I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Correlation?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carvanz (new)

Carvanz | 77 comments I made a note of the following names...and nothing else. Now I'm trying to figure out what the heck I was reminding myself of. If you have any idea what COLTON, ANDREW, KYLE, and GABE have in common (I'm thinking a series of books) please let me know.

I'm uh, going to go hide my head under a pillow now.

message 2: by Joyce (last edited Jun 05, 2016 09:52AM) (new)

Joyce  | 77 comments Is it the Maddox Brothers?

Nope. Thinking....

message 3: by Joyce (new)

Joyce  | 77 comments I think they are book boyfriends Colton from the driven series.

message 4: by Carvanz (new)

Carvanz | 77 comments Hmm. I have the Driven series but I haven't even considered reading it and the Maddox brothers aren't even on my radar. Sorry, but thank you.

message 5: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Lynn (lovemeanalpha) | 36 comments Falling series by Jasinda Wilder

message 6: by Carvanz (new)

Carvanz | 77 comments Falling definitely had a Colton, but none of the others. Thank you though. I am going to check out that series. It actually looks pretty good.

French Press Bookworm Blog (sweet_tree) | 46 comments Carvanz wrote: "Falling definitely had a Colton, but none of the others. Thank you though. I am going to check out that series. It actually looks pretty good."

Do you have any other hints? Haha

message 8: by Carvanz (new)

Carvanz | 77 comments Lol! Yeah...no. Doesn't help that this is a typical me move. Guess I probably shouldn't have admitted that.