Hooked on Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > July 2016

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shaunesay (new)

Shaunesay Having trouble getting through your to read shelf? Can't decide what to read next? Would you like someone to choose a book for you to read? This is a monthly challenge where participants get paired up randomly and their partner picks a book for them to read. If this sounds like fun to you, welcome to this month's Pick It For Me challenge!

Sign ups end on the 20th. Partners will be assigned shortly thereafter. Book choices for your partners are to be given on or before the 1st. Please check back often during that time to be sure that you don't miss anything!

Guidelines
* Sign up below with your to-read shelf (or the shelf you prefer your picks to come from)
* Please be sure that your profile is set to public, or that you friend your partner so that they can see your shelves. - IF YOUR PROFILE IS NOT SET TO PUBLIC, PLEASE PROVIDE A LIST FOR YOUR PARTNER TO CHOOSE FROM

If you do not plan to participate or are unsure if you can pick a novel for your partner, PLEASE, PLEASE do not sign up. It is very difficult to re-pair individuals once we are underway.

message 2: by Shaunesay (last edited Jun 21, 2016 04:15PM) (new)

Shaunesay

Marcia: My-Library and To-Read and Kelsi: Pick it For Me

Heather: Classics or To-Read and Shaunesay: Pick it For Me

message 3: by Marcia (new)

Marcia (nookworm2786) Sign me up

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1261 comments i'm in again to read or classics shelf

message 5: by Kelsi (new)

Kelsi Vignola | 95 comments I'm in with my pick it for me shelf. https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

message 6: by Jonel (new)

Jonel :( I'm out of the country so will miss this one

message 7: by Shaunesay (new)

Shaunesay Is there anyone else interested? I will match us up tomorrow night when I get home!

message 8: by Shaunesay (new)

Shaunesay Partners are posted! I also discovered that multiple shelves didn't work the way I thought, and I couldn't figure out how to make it work the way I thought, so Marcia, your list is books that are in both My-Library and To-Read, and Heather I just posted a link for each shelf so I can look at both.

For some reason I thought multiple shelves included all books from both shelves, but it only includes books found in both shelves. :/

Anyway, I hope it's okay, please let me know if someone wants to change a shelf link!

message 9: by Shaunesay (new)

Shaunesay Heather, for you I choose Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward because I have really enjoyed that series, it's a guilty pleasure! lol! I hope you enjoy it!

message 10: by Marcia (new)

Marcia (nookworm2786) For Kelsi my pick is Deep Blue love this author

message 11: by Kelsi (new)

Kelsi Vignola | 95 comments Marcia, for you I pick The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende . I read this back in high school and I loved it.

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1261 comments Shaunesay I choose Vicious (Vicious, #1) by V.E. Schwab for you because I have yet to read it and curious to see how it is!

message 13: by Shaunesay (new)

Shaunesay Thanks everyone! Short and sweet this month!

I'm definitely looking forward to Vicious, and that author will be at MidAmericon II where I'm at this year, so I hope to meet her! I actually won my copy in a giveaway from her, so it's about time I read it! ;)

message 14: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1261 comments Glad I picked it for you then! I have no idea where my copy of Dark Lover went so I am picking it up and reading it on my ipad

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.