What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance - woman with a newborn baby girl, guy in a motel hears the baby crying and lets them stay in his room because it's snowing and cold. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zasha (last edited Jun 07, 2016 10:23AM) (new)

Zasha | 30 comments I'm looking for a book that I think i read last year.i recall it being about a woman who has a newborn baby girl and a guy who helps her .i do remember a scene where the guy was in his car going to his motel room and heard a baby crying in a car and when he approached it he saw a woman there with her baby , he later on offers her to stay in his room cause its snowing and cold outside. I think they end up having sometime of sexual/relationship. i also think he asked her to pretend to be his wife for his family but they find out about it and she ends up leaving i believe.which makes the guy angry and goes and gets her back . not sure what the title is or what else happens at the moment. soon i would really love if someone could help me find it , please and thank you :)

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Zasha, what year did you read this book?

Why does the hero need a family? Is this a contemporary romance?

Please add plot details (and genre) to your topic header to help people searching for books. Click "edit" beside the header if you're on the desktop (not mobile) website. Ask if you'd like some help.

Just a reminder it's one book per topic/thread. No problem mentioning details you think might be in this book - just let us know as you've done in message #2.

message 3: by Pam (new)

Pam (psteinke) | 2 comments Taut: The Ford Book (A Rook & Ronin Spinoff) by JA Huss??

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 4: by Zasha (new)

Zasha | 30 comments YES!!! thats the book :D thank you so much !!

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Glad you found your book. (I added a plot description to the header which might help others looking for this book in the future.)