GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Self Publishing > Reviewers Wanted: "Forsaken Lands" - Fantasy Novel

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Cooper (sydneymcooper) Hello out there,

I'm a relatively new author who is working on building up interest in my fantasy series, "Forsaken Lands." The first book in the series, "Tragedy," has been out for several months, with the sequel to follow later this year. If any of you would be interested in reading I would be happy to provide a digital copy in exchange for an honest review. You can respond below or message me with your contact information and preferred file format.

"Tragedy" is a character-driven story with a modern flare - you won't find any elves or vampires here. It is a relatively easy read at 300 paperback pages. From the blurb:

When the formerly prosperous nation of Elseth's Land faces a catastrophic decline, unlikely heroes gifted by the gods are hunted for the abilities which could heal or destroy nations.

Aiasjia and Teveres hold the powers of life and death in their hands. Though they do not know it, their destinies are intricately tied to the fate of their world; it is by their success or failure that their people survive. The leaders of their homeland have been captured, the high priest who has taken over is not who he seems, and the warring Kaldari people have broken through their borders with the intent to destroy everything they ever knew. It is up to them to find a way to save what is left of their home before they lose their society forever.

This novel is written for an adult audience and contains adult language, substance use, brief sexuality, and violence.

Happy reading!

message 2: by Leftychick (new)

Leftychick | 1 comments I would love to read your novel. I have a children's picture book out, Alexander Graham Cracker Goes to the Moon. I have it on my computer and will try to get it to Kindle.

LaNell Koenig-Wilson

message 3: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Cooper (sydneymcooper) Wonderful! I've sent you a private message.

message 4: by Terry (new)

Terry Drake | 8 comments I wasn't sure if you were talking to me. My website is: http://www.terrywdrake.com