Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Past R2R books CLOSE for request > Greylock, a paranormal mystery

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paula (new)

Paula Cappa | 156 comments I'm happy to offer 5 ebooks of my novel Greylock for review purposes.

Pianist Alexei Georg discovers an old sonata in a Russian sea chest. When he plays this music, a creature of darkness appears in the audience, in the aisle, and on the stage with him. This is no ghost. This menacing presence haunts Alexei relentlessly. From Boston's music society to the White Sea in Russia to Mt. Greylock.

Do you believe music has supernatural powers? Ask violinists Paganini or Tartini about their deals with the devil for their virtuosity. Come to Mt. Greylock and meet Alexei Georg and his music phantom.

Available in Kindle or Nook. I can email the doc or "gift" it to you direct via Amazon or Barnes&Noble. [Print edition will soon be available by Crispin Books, publisher in Milwaukee Wisconsin (July)]

Greylock by Paula Cappa
Greylock

Contact Paula Cappa via personal message here or at my website:
paulacappa.wordpress.com

message 2: by Deborah (last edited Jun 08, 2016 02:46PM) (new)

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborahduran) | 10 comments I would love to meet your Pianist Alexei Georg and find out more about the demon who haunts him in your book "Greylock". I would read it on my Kindle if you have any copies left and leave reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, Tweeter, and Facebook.
Thank you, Deborah Duran

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula Cappa | 156 comments Deborah wrote: "I would love to meet your Pianist Alexei Georg and find out more about the demon who haunts him in your book "Greylock". I would read it on my Kindle if you have any copies left and leave reviews o..."

Hi Deborah: Thank you for your interest in Greylock. I sent a reply but I don't see it here so I must have failed to post it. Anyway, I can email you the mobi for Kindle or "gift" it to you direct from Amazon. Send me your email address. I'm at pcappa9@gmail.com.
Paula Cappa
paulacappa.wordpress.com

message 4: by Paula (new)

Paula Cappa | 156 comments Deborah, just sent you a reply.
Paula