Death Weapon Meister Academy discussion

Death Weapon Meister Academy > School entrance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Had to make this!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2016 09:20AM) (new)

Hayami walked up the stairs to school and yawned. I hope Ranmaru is ok.. She thought to herself. She looked up and smiled seeing Akuma in front of the school. She waved and called his name happily.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry it took so long for me to post!))

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) (No one is with him... He ran away from Haku...)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh my...oke well I will fix it))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fixed!))

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma flinches when he hears his name called but then turns to look and puts on a small smile. He walks over to her, returning his waving hard to clutching the notebook held against his chest. "H-Hayami-san.... Hello. You know, you really don't have to force yourself to hang out with me."

message 8: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) | 2189 comments Mod
(( hmmmmmmm))

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) (Hmmmmmmmmmmm???)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"But I want to hang out with you." She said grinning. "So, what have you been up to?" She kept walking up the stairs and finally reached the top.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma walks with her, but at a bit of a distance. "U-um..." He remembers the way Haku snapped at him when he was having his breakfast. His stomach growls when he remembers leaving the ither two muffins on the table. "J-just breakfast. That's all..."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him and heard his stomach growl. She pulled out a sandwich form her bag. "I'm not hungry so you can have it." She said smiling at him.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma blushes lightly and thanks her, taking the sandwich. He glances around them during the exchange but it is too late. From the left, a person shouts, "Hey, look! Funuke found a friend!" The students around laugh and Akuma cowers. "I...I'll see you around, Hayami-san," he says, then running up the rest of the stairs and into the school.

(Funuke means coward.)

message 14: by ivy (new)

(( lolllll I was enjoying the cafe!!!)) (( may be they can continue after this rp and just delete that one comment idk))

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) (Well, I said that he ran off, so..)

message 16: by ivy (new)

(( hmmmmmm!))

message 17: by ivy (new)

(( I read the comment thanks))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami looked around agitated. She watched him leave then frowned. "Can you all leave him alone?!" She asked angrily. These people had gotten on her nerves.

message 19: by ivy (new)

(( Doe hello))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hi))

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma frowns and glances at Hayami over his shoulder, but at the sound of people swarming him, starts running.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami ran after him somewhat upset. She ignored everyone but him and looked straight ahead.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma ducks into an empty janitor's closet, hiding from the horde of students after him.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami walked around looking for him. She didn't know where he went. "Akuma! Where are you!" She called out.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma stays silent, hidden in the closet. He doesn't want anyone to find him, even if it is supposedly his friend.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami looked at the ground as she walked. She kept searching for him. "Stupid jerks picking on him." She said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

message 28: by ivy (new)

(( lol()

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma gets up and peeks out the closet door until he sees that people have cleared the halls. He then opens the door fully, retrieves his bag and leaves the closet.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami turned around and noticed that he was there. "Akuma..I'm sorry." She said she walked up to him and smiled.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma flinches away a bit, lowering his gaze. "It's not a problem. But we should stop this before it really starts. We can't be friends, Hayami-san. I'm sorry, but it's just not possible. You'll get heat and I'll get more of it; if there's one thing I was taught, it was that I put myself first and then think of others. I'm very sorry, but I am pushed around a lot as it is. You have protection: Ranmaru-san. I have no one to protect me. Forgive me, Hayami-san." He dips his head at her, eyes cold and emotionless as he brushes gently past her and walks away.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami's eyes were big and sad. "B-but...." She reached her arm out as if she could grab him. She looked at the floor. "I'm ok with getting heat! And I can protect you!" She said to him.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) "I'm sorry, Hayami-san," Akuma says before walking away faster. Once he gets far enough, he breaks into a full sprint both to make it to first period and to get away from any bullies that may be prowling in the halls. However, almost immediately a group of them begins chasing after him.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2016 11:48AM) (new)

Hayami made a face when she saw the bullies and chased them. "Hey! Stop chasing him!" She shouted. When she got just a bit closer, she saw a bully just ahead following the others, but way behind. She grabbed the back of his shirt collar and punched him in the face.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) (She can't run that fast, man. He's way away by now, and so are the bullies.)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((oke i will edit itt))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Done!!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Helloooo? xD))

message 39: by ivy (new)

(( a little brutal of you ask me, ))

message 40: by ivy (new)

(( should I rp as the professor that sends all 3 of them to the headmaster? to be punished?))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD Well you have to ask CP XD))

message 42: by ivy (new)

(( ok I just wanted to make it a little interesting, then they would become friends after being sent because of obvious cliques))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((That is a great idea but lets all decide))

message 44: by ivy (new)

(( ok I know that but if she disent post soon I'm posting jk isn't that how we so things))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

lol))

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma cries out as he is grabbed by the leader of the group and is slammed into a wall of lockers. He is taunted by that one and a few other students while half of the group breaks off to deal with Hayami.

(Lol, Ranmaru appears suddenly and shouts, "Step off mah bae!")

message 47: by ivy (new)

(( hi. have you read the previous comments))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Crazy-Person (PleaseMoreKisses) wrote: "Akuma cries out as he is grabbed by the leader of the group and is slammed into a wall of lockers. He is taunted by that one and a few other students while half of the group breaks off to deal with..."

((Yessss LOVE the ranmaru part xD))

message 49: by ivy (new)

(( and can you explain why Akuma is always getting beat up lol isn't he part kishin he should just whoop their ______

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami watched as she is suddenly surrounded. She narrowed her eyes, trying to push through the crowd closing in to get to Akuma.

« previous 1 3 4 5