Social Media 101 discussion

Social Media Sites > FREE! Podcast Radio-Author Spotlight

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by H.s. (new)

H.s. Clark (hsclark) | 9 comments Good news! My exclusive interviews with bestselling and emerging authors are now a FREE five star rated podcast radio show on iTunes. "H.S. Clark Presents Author Spotlight." You can subscribe FREE on iTunes to get all my interviews as they come out. This show is the audio tract from my video interviews. Now you can listen on your smartphone, tablet, PC, or in your car. Episode 1 L.J. Sellers, Episode 2 August McLaughlin. And many more episodes to follow.

ITunes podcast radio link: http://goo.gl/Qp8adm

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet! Met LJ Sellers, great lady and amazing author. How can I get involved with this great program?

Chris

message 3: by H.s. (new)

H.s. Clark (hsclark) | 9 comments Thanks for the feedback C.L. I currently have 2 interviews out, and 8 more pending edit and release. But I will be doing many more interviews. If you'd like to be interviewed, get in touch and and we can take a look at the logistics. You can call me, or text me anytime, at 206-673-3251, or email me at hsclarkmystery@gmail.com. And my contact information is on my website, too, hsclarkmystery.com